[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I wonder if THAT man has any children. I'd write him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>I wonder if THAT man has any children. I'd write him and send him links, if he was a dad.
>>
>>79586388
>I wanna meet that dad
>>
Megabytes per second must be in the billions...
>>
What was his tax plan?
>>
All the food is poison
>>
>>79586681
>Radicchio?
>POISON!
>>
>>79586388
doesn't this guy have a mental problem IRL? or was it the other black guy on the show with glasses
>>
File: salame.jpg (156KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
salame.jpg
156KB, 640x480px
>>79586734
>
>>
>>79586734
It has to be the other guy, anybody who uses or enjoys puppets has issues.
>>
>>79586734
You might be thinking of David Liebe Hart, the guy with the puppets. I used to think his weirdness was just an act too, but he's actually kind of delusional and "off" like that irl.

He was upset T&E didn't give him a part in the Chrimbus special, and claimed he was just as big a star of the show as they were, etc.
>>
>>79586902
He was actually included in the Chrimbus special from the beginning but they cut out his stuff. It seems like Tim really started to dislike David at that point, like he was just too much to handle.
>>
>oh please lord don't let this wonderful cream be poisonous
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.