[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you fuck your maid who marries your son Name a more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (761KB, 609x811px)
file.png
761KB, 609x811px
>when you fuck your maid who marries your son

Name a more alpha character. I won't wait.
>>
>>79585421
she was his caretaker, not his maid
>>
>>79585428
>caretaker: A person employed to look after a public building or a house in the owner's absence.

wrong
>>
>>79585475
did you purposfully ignore the 2nd part?
>North America: A person employed to look after people or animals
and since fraisier took place in north america...
>>
>>79585534
>does frasiers laundry
>answers his phone
>cooks for him
>not a maid

what part of the maid job description did she not do
>>
>>79585567
>cooking
>cleaning
sure sounds like a person employed to take care of a person aka a caretaker. i dont think a maid would change martins shitty diapers
>>
>>79585737
>maid: A female domestic servant.
>>
>>79585799
when was the last time you knew a maid to change diapers, give a old person a bath or change a catheter? its ok to admit you were wrong anon
>>
>>79585421
>when you fuck your maid

Did this happen? I can't remember.
>>
>>79585817
you're right that's more associated with a housesiter

when you leave the house she's meant to take care of she follows you out and cleans your asshole
>>
>>79585857
no
>>
>>79585421
She's his physical therapist.
>>
>>79586222
who does his laundry
>>
>>79585857
>>79585925
its implied in nearly every episode by the way they look at & talk to eachother

anyone who doesnt pick up the vibes is a virgin, this was a unspoken running joke through the entire show.
>>
>>79586610
It literally isn't. Stop trying to retrocon shit that never happens just to fit your fantasies. The dynamic that's finally revealed is that Martin is Daphne's pet, and that's further substantiated once Daphne moves out and Martin compares himself to Eddie pining for his owner.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.