[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me why people like Kermode again? https://www.youtub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: kermode.jpg (173KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
kermode.jpg
173KB, 618x618px
Remind me why people like Kermode again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ58syKRzak
>>
Because he offers opinions when their brains do not.
>>
File: 135675858348.png (232KB, 552x332px) Image search: [Google]
135675858348.png
232KB, 552x332px
>>79585065
>you see, here's the thing
>*le international starts playing*
>its my movie of the year
>death to white people, hail Marx

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79585065
>it's a movie about music Mark likes
>oh it's just fantastic
>in his top 10 of the year
>>
File: Kermode-watch-it-Michael-Bay.jpg (182KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
Kermode-watch-it-Michael-Bay.jpg
182KB, 618x618px
>>79585065
Because memes
>dear (x) and (y)
>good doctor(s)
>listener undergoing surgery/running a marathon
>Wittertainment Related Injury>clergy corner/cartoonists corner/etc>hello to Jason Isaacs>how do you follow us on snapchat?>flappy hands/banging the table>Mark brings up Mary Poppins/The Exorcist/Silent Running for no reason>tv movie of the week is 2am on Film4>the BBFC>ask me the secret of comedy>showbiz anecdote>colonial commoners
>DANNY DYAWWWW
>ZZZACK SNYDER
>SHUTUP BUTTWAD!
>Huge Action
>the Wittertainment Cruise
>not without flaws
>the Code of Conduct
>other (x) are available>the good lady professor (her indoors)>Dougal and the Blue cat>Well done U>Contributor cites their swimming certificate as qualification>"You're off to do all requests Friday"
>Outer Hebrides Film Festival
>”I've seen it twice now, and you know what I've realised ...”
>skiffle
>The Flibbity Flongs of the Blippity Bongs
>the iWitter app which we profit from hugely
>lots of laughs all the way through
>Simon hasn't heard of anything
>McGee McGeeeeee
>art with a capital F
>It's a William Peter Blatty anecdote
>It's a meeting my wife anecdote
>The Ninth Configuration
>Hackers
>SIR ANT-THONY HOPKINS
>Toes curled so much they were in his ears
>Bathe in CHLOROX
>Laughed like a drain
>Really?!
>>
>>79585065
What was wrong with this video? He made some pretty spot on points and expressed them well.
>>
REALLY??
>>
File: pwopa_nauhtey.jpg (52KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
pwopa_nauhtey.jpg
52KB, 620x413px
>>79585065

Danny please
>>
>>79585065
Because he stays true to his taste at all times no matter what is the general critic opinion and knows how to express what does he specifically like about it, while other critics hardly have their own taste at all, let alone being able to explain the quality of the execution of said films.

"Liking" a critic doesn’t necessarily mean you should be 100% synchronized to his taste you know, I enjoyed John Wick 2 but I completely understand why he didn't.
>>
>>79585961
It was literally "My favourite didn't win so it was a bad decision" it's infantile.

Also he views the past through the prism of the present and is unable to understand frame of reference.
>>
>>79587731
if you think Birdman is good, let alone significant enough to win an award, you're a child.
>>
fuck him, birdman is a timeless master piece
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.