[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was Carmen able to walk around so easily and carefree after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: starship troopers movie.jpg (63KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
starship troopers movie.jpg
63KB, 852x480px
How was Carmen able to walk around so easily and carefree after being brutally impaled, and watching her boyfriend get killed by bugs?
>>
>>79584840
They probably have some ace painkillers, as for the second question, the answer is that she simply is an emotionless whore who just jumps on the next dick that presents itself if the original one dies.
>>
>>79584840
Fascism
>>
>>79584840
women dont have souls
>>
The power of fascism
>>
I think the football game scene implies they have evolved in some kind of super humans.
>>
Shock? Adrenaline? You'd be amazed what the mind can overcome in terms of pain and shit.
>>
the jews
>>
She's just a terrible actress
>>
>the only way to make a pro-fascist movie is to present jews as literal bugs
Really makes you think
>>
>>79584840

she was still riding on the high of 5 continuous anal orgasms Rico gave her before they left the bug hole
>>
They just won a war, essentially.
Imagine if you stabbed your toe but then someone told you that you won a billion dollars
>>
>>79585520

>anal orgasms

Is that like a prostate orgasm?
>>
>>79584840
Because it's in universE propaganda.

>WE WON AND EVERYONE SURVIVED TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER EXCEPT THOSE THAT DIED IN A VERY NOBLE WAY FOR ALL HUMANITY (EXCEPT NOT CITIZENS, FUCK THOSE GUYS) THE END. CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE.

I love the film outside of any message it may or may not be pushing but the camera is certainly an unreliable narrator.
>>
She's probably in pain, but showing emotion seems frowned upon in the world. At least when in the presence of everyone. There's a scene where Rico is rubbing Carmen's tits out in public and it's seen as normal. They don't care. Yet when he tries to kiss her at school she seems really uncomfortable about public affection.
>>
>>79584840
Its not a movie with good developed characters and still you could say that she was used to seeing people die and there was a reason to celebrate that they caught the boss bug.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.