[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is Nolan wasting time effort and money on a historical war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

why is Nolan wasting time effort and money on a historical war film?

he hasn't even begun to tap into his potential as a storyteller and now he is limiting himself with this shit, this piss

how much money is enough?

this is the end
>>
File: IMG_6468.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6468.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
It's certified kino in the making
>>
>>79583703
>his potential as a storyteller

kek
>>
>>79583703
War movies are kino.
>>
I agree, I want another Inception tbqph familama.
>>
>>79583703
why would you post the same thread over and over again?

are you a shitposting faggot jackass?

this is the end
>>
after TDKR it's pretty obvious that Nolan doesn't have anything left to say
>>
>>79584071
This. War movies are what got me into film. The Longest Day is the best movie that I'll probably never watch again, but it had such an impact on my childhood. I was super fascinated by WWII and what not, and had like Devil's Brigade and Pacific Theater GI Joes and that movie was just perfect. That guy on the belltower is just the perfect alegory to how fucked and unfair war is. Oh and the scene with the US and German soldiers approaching the well. The grunt clicks the clicker to verify the approaching soldier is also US, and the kraut reloads. The grunt mistakes the reload for the clicker, comes around the corner and gets got. Such Kino.
>>
he can't direct an action sequence for shit
this will be final proof that nolan is a hack
>>
What is supposed to be interesting about this film? It's just people running away on boats. We already know the outcome.
>>
>>79583703
I don't get it. He is making kino and you're complaining like a fucking faggot? What's the deal? You're shilling for something else?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.