[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>taboo Why does every scene with this gormless twat annoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

>taboo

Why does every scene with this gormless twat annoy me so much?

I really like Hardy, and think he's got an impressive acting range, but all he's doing in Taboo is acting like an Edwardian Bane with foetal alcohol syndrome, lurching from one scene to the next staring wide eyed at things and grunting occasionally.

It could have been such kino. Hardy fucked it up royally.
>>
>>79583467

>Hmmmmmmm
>wide eye manlet stare

90% of taboo
>>
Hmm
>>
>>79583467

I have a use for you...
>>
hmm
>>
>>79583467
i liked when he ate that onion with the peel on
>>
>>79583467

I don't agree.I really like James Delany.I used to model myself on The Driver, but recently I've been basing myself on James Delany. I keep my eyes open when looking at people, and as much as possible talk in single syllables.

I haven't impressed many women yet so far, but I think it will in time.
>>
*grunts*
>>
>>79584104
Mmh, anon I have a use for you
>>
why was there no thread yesterday for the new episode?!
>>
>>79584104

*unzips dick*
mmmmmmmmm i have a use for you...
>>
>>79584495
>>79584104

>All those I have a use for will have a place on my ship. We will leave the centre of the civilised world where you all have lives and end up going to the middle of fucking no where half way across the world and either die from dysentry or exposure or end up getting raped by bears. All you have to do to be part of this plan is betray everyone you know and put yourself in mortal danger, while giving up all you've ever known at your life.

Wow sure sounds like an excellent trade bravo Hardy.
>>
>>79584404
This is hilarious. I sincerely hope you keep us updated.
>>
>>79583467
>Not using dock auto hide
>>
>>79584581
He's dead. He literally came back to bury Strange (that's his name right?). He will provide a home and secure a future for the servant and his dad's piece, along with the shit trap and the whores.
>>
File: noNONO.jpg (49KB, 801x884px) Image search: [Google]
noNONO.jpg
49KB, 801x884px
>No
>NO JAMES
>YOU CANT DO THIS
>>
File: stephen-graham-atticus-taboo.jpg (20KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
stephen-graham-atticus-taboo.jpg
20KB, 800x460px
Does anyone else think this guy is the most unintelligible character of the show? This fucker always forces me to download subtitles with his incoherent mumbling
>>
>>79584977

>incoherent mumbling

Literally every character
>>
>>79583467
>Edwardian Bane
Merican education.
>>
was the last episode the weakest of them all?
>>
>>79584977
basically how brits talk
>>
this series wont end well
>>
>>79584581
Maybe you should have raised a man, instead of some girly bitch.
>>
>>79584977
Don't you talk shit about Combo, he'll have you.
>>
>>79584977
>YOU LIKE DAGS?
>>
Literally a great series the only problem is his half sister is not nearly fit enough to make incest believable. Also Tom Hardy does not look remotely native american.
>>
>>79584581
>what is personal sacrifice
>what is the concept of high risk/high reward
I know that leaving your house can be frightening at times. Try to have some courage and know that we're all rooting for you.
>>
>I have used for you

So you are telling me ...behind all that mumbling..and grunting....is some kind a big strategist ???
>>
>>79586123
>native american
he's british, was sent off to a military school in africa after he was found fucking his half sister, and served in the foreign legion or something, under the command of the guy now in charge of the east india company
>>
>>79586123
My biggest problem is that I always think Zilpha has the injun mother and that James doesn't. And who knows, maybe that ends up being the case and is why he was the one his mom was trying to drown.
>b...but, Oona is Spanish and looks Spanish
Except in a show where two half-siblings share an English father and only one has an indian mother, you would pick that being Oona over Tom every single time.
>>
>>79584581
‘I’m going to sail away and all those who have use to me will sail along with me – and on my ship there will be no rules and there will be no judgment. We are sailing to a new world’

He'd have no use for you then ?
>>
>>79586328
>>79586123
shit, i forgot about his mom being indian. my bad
>>
>>79583467
Reminder that it's part of his plan to be locked up in the tower and blow it up with no survivors
>>
I didn't believe the sjw pandering last time but it was very evident this episode
>>
>>79586583
In what way? There were no stronk womyn, the we wuz guy didn't spout his idiocy and there were no trannies.
>>
>>79583467
the show is great and you are retarded hth
>>
>>79586704
You didn't watch the episode
>>
>>79584977
>>79584988
>>79585420
Do burgerclaps really struggle to understand other dialects this much? Not even English and I can understand everything easily.
>>
>>79586761
I'm from The Netherlands, Atticus is the only one I can't always understand
>>
>>79586755
Clearly you didn't and you're just shitposting by not listing your grievances.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.