[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HERE'S A NEW THING WHITE PEOPLE BE DOING. BRAAAP POSTING.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cs.jpg (9KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
9KB, 243x208px
HERE'S A NEW THING WHITE PEOPLE BE DOING. BRAAAP POSTING.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BRAAAP POSTING? ITS WHEN A WHITE GUY SEES A PICTURE OF A FINE ASS, AND INSTEAD OF ADMIRING THAT FINE BOOTY HE PRETENDS THAT ITS MAKING FART NOISES.

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.

THE WHITE GUY THEN PROCEEDS TO SIMULATE FART NOISES AND PRETENDS TO SNIFF THE FARTS. THE FUCK????

WHITE FOLKS ARE ATTRACTED TO FARTS NOW? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?
>>
smelly nigger breath
>>
kill yourself quickly
>>
Isn't this the guy that wants to genocide all dentists?
>>
>>79578821
look I'm just gonna be honest here but BRAAPPP posting is fundamentally flawed

look at the space between her ass cheeks vs. the probable location of her balloon knot.

There's no way that that amount of hiney (which is almost all hips, and no hiney to be honest) would have enough intercheek tension to produce a BRRAAAPPP kind of noise.

If she was wearing yoga pants, or significantly fatter in the ass rather than the hips, then maybe. But this hiney is most likely going to produce more PFFTT type air-y farts than loud, BRRRAPPPP-y ones.

I mean just look at the spot where her turdcutter should be. There's guaranteed to be only 1.5-2 inches of skin max there. Definitely not enough to produce any kind of BRRAAPPPP

Also, that is clearly a Papa John's cheese pizza, which is almost certainly composed of pre-partially frozen crust, and chemical cheese substitute. Both of those would combine to be more of a gastric brick than a gas bubble. She's gonna be straining on the toilet later, not leaking out loud wet ass barks.

MAYBE if she was standing up, the fat in her caboose would redistribute downwards enough to provide the necessary crack pressure for a BRRRAPPPP, but right now, you're not getting anything close

I hope this helps.
>>
>>79578870
fart sounds come from your asshole lips vibrating together, educate yourself plebian
>>
>>79578856
Chris Rock is a brit?
>>
File: 1487483437123.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1487483437123.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
Makes sense that a nigger would be attracted to asses. I mean they are monkeys after all. And monkeys like asses. Also he's black.
>>
>>79579256
good post helper
>>
File: chickenwings.png (27KB, 294x197px) Image search: [Google]
chickenwings.png
27KB, 294x197px
>>79578975
>>
>>79578955
Have you never pulled your asscheeks apart and tried to fart? There's no noise, your anus just releases a gust of air and that's it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.