[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Main character is a scientist >Says there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fdor.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fdor.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>Main character is a scientist
>Says there's no such thing as God
>>
> there's no such thing as god
>>
>>79576589
Are you a scientist?
>>
>>79576604
Just a professional quote maker
>>
File: ooNJHbO.png (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ooNJHbO.png
92KB, 300x300px
>Scientist character says something nice about religion or God
>>
Hey. You. Fatboy. There's no such thing as a "god". You're gonna have to get fuckin used to that one, piggywiggy. All the "fedora tipping" in the world ain't gonna put THAT humpty together again. How's that make you feel? No, really. How does it feel to have been lied to by condescending adults throughout your childhood, telling you to fear the consequences of your actions?

Me?

I fear nothing.

NOTHING!

You know why, Cunty McCuntlesquirt? I renounced your so-called "deity". I RENOUNCED THAT CUNT. I shouted into the sky one night, "FUCK YOU, GOD, YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO KILL ME!" and nothing happened.

Nothing.

HAPPENED.

I dare you to do the same. I fucking DARE you to. But you won't, will you? You're still trapped. You're still afraid. And your testicles have still not dropped.

You are a product of the pathetic adults who shaped your childhood like so much putty. Maybe some day you'll discover what I have. Maybe you'll discover your entire existence is a big, fat, fucking joke. I wouldn't bet on it, however.

I really wouldn't bet on it.
>>
>>79576667
op btfo
>>
I thought atheists were of the position not that they don't believe in God nor that there isn't a God, but that they don't see evidence of a God.

One is not the same as the other. As in, if an atheist is walking down the street and boom God blocks his path and proves without a shadow of a doubt he is God, then the atheist would now believe.

When did atheism turn from 'I see no evidence for God's existence' to 'I don't believe in God'. I doubt the Jews are responsible for this one, lads.
>>
File: 1487299766494.jpg (15KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
1487299766494.jpg
15KB, 234x230px
>>79576667
>>
>>79576667
This is pretty shit pasta anon.
>>
>>79576538
>resort to calling someone a fedora wearer instead of countering their arguments
>>
>>79576703
>I thought atheists were of the position not that they don't believe in God nor that there isn't a God, but that they don't see evidence of a God.

Most people who call themselves Atheist have generally made up their mind that God(s) do not exist. People who are unsure are generally referred to as Agnostic. If someone calls them self Agnostic, you can safely assume they match you described.

Mind you, that is not what Agnostic actually means in the general sense,

Atheist means you don't believe in the existence of Deities

Theist means you believe in the existence of Deities

Agnostic means you're not sure in your beliefs and are open to change

Gnostic means are sure in your beliefs and won't budge

Strongly religious people are Gnostic Theists
Fedora Tippers are Gnostic Atheists

Most people fall into either the Agnostic Shiest or Atheist category, in which they either believe or they don't but they're not bothered either way would change their mind If there was evidence either way.

Think it like a spectrum where Theism is at one end and Atheism is at the other, and If you're at each end you're Gnostic, and If you're anywhere between you're Agnostic.

Personally I think Gnosticism is incredibly arrogant and presumptuous.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.