[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie was the upmost definition of Kino. If you didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

This movie was the upmost definition of Kino. If you didn't like it, you didn't understand it.
>>
>>79575551
The last half hour had me smiling like am idiot.
Fucking amazing movie.
>>
>>79576014
I don't understand the hate by the critics
>>
>>79576204
Bad moisture rating
>>
>>79576204
Most of the reviews say the ending was lackluster and didn't matter.
I don't see a better way the ending could have played out.
Great music
Great cinematography
Great acting
It was funny, uncomfortable, and scary.
Fuck.
t. Not a shill
>>
>ywn ride off into the Swiss night with your 200 year old gf.
>>
I liked it. Ending was predictable and cheesy but I had been waiting for half of the movie to see autist girl's tits so that was nice.
>>
Wtf I hate water now
>>
>>79576204
Modern audiences can't sit still for too long.
>>
>>79576448
Could've done without running into the car full of board members when descending the mountain, but otherwise the ending was kino.
>>
>that no face video game bossfight ending
Tof be honest the entire movie was written and paced like a video game.
>>
>>79576821
Literally Bioshock: The movie.
>>
>>79576831
I was under the impression that this was a secret bioshock movie and that it had a split-like twist at the end that reveled that
>>
>>79576760
>>79576821
I really felt we could have done without these. The "No way fag, now excuse me while I got fuck this inbred 13 year old" just kinda cheapens the whole ending.
>>
>>79576448
I agree
>>
>>79575551
should i watch it. im intrigued now.
>>
Immortal no-face guy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>79576567
Stop it...
>>
>>79576897
Killing hundreds of old people in order to fuck his 200 year old loli daughter-niece?
>>
>>79576893
Absolutely, don't trust RT and the reviews. This movie was great
>>
>>79576930
Where did her eyebrows go though?
>>
But wont his body start to breakdown now that the eels are inside him and he no longer has access to the blue potion?
>>
>>79576934
>Absolutely, don't trust RT and the reviews.
Oh i dont fuck RT.
>>
Why did it take her 200 years to age into womanhood and why was it conveniently around the time of the main characters arrival?
>>
>>79576983
Doesn't that happen anyways? It looked like the potion just delayed the process long enough so that they died on dehydration later on instead.
>>
>>79577004
The blue shit probably heavily slows aging. What I want to know is what the FUCK was up with that random scene of the aide fapping to the nurse was about. Seems like it was only in for shock value.
>>
>>79577004
Harry Osborne turned her into a woman.
>>
File: harry.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
harry.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>79577142

Unironically this

Also wait, >>79576983 is rght? What was with his creepy smile in the final shot?
>>
Dane
>>
The scene at the end where the old people went zombie mode and attacked him then you saw him sitting outside saying why would you ever want to leave made me think he lost his mind like the old people but then he was normal again for the final fight. They should have left out.
>>
>>79577182
WATCH IT ADOLF
>>
>>79577195
Thinking of all the outlandish things he's going to do to that retarded 200 year old virgin?
>>
>>79576831
reminded me more of Shutter Island directed by David Cronenberg
>>
>>79577273
Especially since they literally pulled the same shlock 30 minutes beforehand
>>
>>79577273
He was crazy. He was going nuts until he was writing the same letter the CEO dude did and I think that jolted him back into reality because he realized what had happened
>>
>>79577273
We'll he did conform, until he was given that ballerina, he woke up again just like the ballerina
>>
>>79577439

This.
>>
>>79577403
Think he's talking about the second time. Playing with the ballerina "woke him up" or something. Bravissimo.
>>
>>79577468

Ah yeah, that's what I was trying to say but I forgot the ballerina figure given to him like >>79577439 said.

Great movie. Really made me think, if Gore did this on $40 million, imagine his $150 mil Bioshock film. The concept art alone was fucking kinorama
>>
File: 1476826736741.jpg (88KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
1476826736741.jpg
88KB, 377x325px
>>79577304
>>
Creepy smile at the end was just lockhearts way of showing he's happy that he broke the system. "No one ever leaves".

First time he left, he was hit by a deer, last time was by a car, BUT he got away. Don't forgot at his core lockhearts still a snarky young hotshot. That smile is perfect for how he got away.
>>
>>79577639

I liked it. It felt perfect. Especially because the whole movie he's reminded he had all this success but no family or anyone in the real world who gave a fuck about him.

It's hit really hard when the police officer working for the Institute asks if there's anyone that can verify his identity "like a family member" and he just gives his office number.
>>
>>79577639
Related, how did he get his teeth back at the end?
>>
>>79577688

When he brought his tooth to the receptionist didn't she say something about putting it in something with the implication it could be replaced or put back in?
>>
>>79577639
>BUT he got away
With no money, full of toxic leeches and in the middle of the Alps. The law enforcement guy in the town would probably arrest him if he tried to go back there.
>>
>>79577688
I wouldn't look too hard into this one. They're just fake. Clearly they have the tools for this, and all the people that have been there for years need them anyway. Can't have people running around toothless in your beautiful place.
>>
>>79577751
He probably went to the vet. That's where I'd go.
>>
File: feelseh.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
feelseh.png
48KB, 400x389px
>no torrent
>>
>>79577811
Don't do a cam rip man. This movie has great sounds and sights
>>
Kinda bummed the CG took me out of it a bit.
The deer stumbling is the one that really got me.
>>
>>79577806
Who wouldn't be particularly inclined to do anything for him. But assuming his assets still weren't frozen, I forgot he has a credit card.
>>
>>79577907
That's true, but then you realize that they show a lot of stuff that other movies would have cut the scene short. Ex: tooth hole. So it makes sense they would try to show that.
>>
>>79577963
Oh yeah, the drill scene, the eels down the throat scene (body horror kino) and the jerking doctor were all things I'm glad they didn't hide behind cuts.
Also I got serious shinji mikami (Resident Evil, Evil Within) japanese horror vibes from this movie.
>>
>>79578066
Also the nudity. I was surprised by old people bits and Hannah's boobs
>>
>>79578305
She had some nice tits
>>
>>79577751
did he not vomit the leeches? I think i see that in a scene.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.