[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of the new season of Girls? I'm gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: lena.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
What does /tv/ think of the new season of Girls?

I'm gonna miss this show t b h, binge watched s1-5 in like a week and loved it
>>
They need to have more chicks with hairy armpits, legs, etc.

They should at least use Gaby Hoffmann more, she always has unshaved pits at least. And nice floppy titties. Too bad her legs are always smooth for some reason.
>>
I want to fuck her for some reason. Can you post uncensored.
>>
>>79575226
There are girls naturally hairless on their legs
>>
>>79575431
Same here, she looks like an easy target.
>>
>>79575134
lmao she has the body of a 60 year old grandma
>>
The season premiere was decent, although I've never been a huge fan of the Hannah-focused episodes. I'm honestly kinda ready for the show to be over in a weird way. I don't think Girls is as culturally relevant in the US as it was when it first started. Maybe it was meta, but the scene where Ray and Shosh are skewering a newspaper columnist for opining about the "disappearing middle class", and how rote and old that subject is, could also be a commentary on the show itself.

I'm excited to see how the story of Girls concludes, but ultimately I'm more interested in Lena's next show, Max.
>>
File: us-spirit-awards-arrivals-1.jpg (2MB, 2500x2006px) Image search: [Google]
us-spirit-awards-arrivals-1.jpg
2MB, 2500x2006px
>>79575436
Sure, but I doubt Gaby is, given that she has normal body hair everywhere else.

>>79575455
>>79575431
She has a terrible face.
>>
File: 1484014944760.png (96KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
1484014944760.png
96KB, 519x370px
>>79575489
>Lena's next show
>>
File: jemima.jpg (55KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
jemima.jpg
55KB, 800x500px
>>79575489
I'm so ready for it to end. Its been good, but the last 2 seasons were meh. Adam dating Jessa is dumb, they should've taken him out of the show. Every character other than Ray is an obnoxious asshole and its gotten to be too much of a burden to follow their misadventures. That first season was kino though.
>>
>>79575493
I said easy not pretty.
>>
>>79575756
>Not liking Jessadam
I don't understand this meme. They're literally perfect for each other, and their inevitable falling for one another was the best part of last season. Jessa has been pretending to be someone she's not for most of the show, and Adam was the only thing that got her to stop doing that. And Adam has always been my favorite part of the show, so I will never stop needing more of him.

Right now I just dislike what they're doing with Marnie. She was my favorite "girl" in the cast and ever since her divorce it seems like the writers don't know wtf to do with her. She had that fantastic capsule episode last season, but that's it. Here's hoping she and Desi figure their shit out and start recording again or Desi's sad beta ass can fuck off.
>>
This show made me hate girls and lena needs to put more clothes on
>>
File: jemima2.jpg (443KB, 1440x2160px) Image search: [Google]
jemima2.jpg
443KB, 1440x2160px
>>79576366
I always liked Jessa and never liked Adam, so that's probably why I hate that they're an item. It seemed like an easy storyline to put them together, felt forced.

Marnie is insufferable. Always has been.
>>
>>79576516
Lena's gross but she doesn't NEED to put more clothes on. I don't like it when people say that. Its her show, she can be naked, its fine. I usually just cover my eyes.
>>
>>79576521

it's hilarious that the show has been on for 6 seasons and alison williams has done 0 real nude scenes. what's the count for lena? probably over 50 by now. why even be on a show like girls on HBO if you're going to refuse to do nudity.
>>
>>79575134
how the fuck does she do it? Just parade her bag of jello looking body out and about for all to see as if it doesn't look like Frankenstein's first attempt at making a person. To have the confidence of an hourglass figure with the body of a hambone figure. HOW?
>>
Everyone in this thread is being ironic, right?
RIGHT?
>>
File: Adam-Driver-in-Vogue-SHEEP.jpg (47KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Driver-in-Vogue-SHEEP.jpg
47KB, 640x483px
>>79576521
How can you not like Adam? ;_; I agree that it felt a little forced but it led to some fantastic scenes with the two of them.

And yes, Marnie is a horrible bitch but that's what makes me kinda love her, I think? Lol.
>>
Is there more proof that God doesn't exist than fat flat-chested women?

Or fat flat-chested jewesses
>>
>>79575134
it's shit
>>
>>79575134
I can't look at her. She has the exact same body as me, only a bit skinnier, and I'm male. Its fucking terrible.
>>
>>79576706
I'm a dude so I can easily, EASILY hate Adam.
>>
They go to some really nice places desu. Just watch it for the hipstery getaway houses and shit.
>>
>>79576648
she is committing genocide, murdering millions and millions of erections and it must be stopped.
>>
File: 278db9bf52acfd5eeb6c0be6e2031a85.png (103KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
278db9bf52acfd5eeb6c0be6e2031a85.png
103KB, 1500x1500px
>>79576752
>>
>>79576722
Im worried about you, man
>>
File: girls-hellokitty.jpg (24KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
girls-hellokitty.jpg
24KB, 656x369px
>>79575134
I don't know why she does all these nude scenes. How is this empowering?
>>
>>79578577
she made you look at her pussy and nude body.
its like guys who flash their cock.
she knows and you know youve seen her cunt.
anyone who watches her show in her mind is now a potential creampie giver.
it prolly gets her all moist n musky down there
>>
>>79578577
they empower my dick
>>
>>79578577
I think in order to understand this pathology you have to study the Talmud for years
>>
>>79575436
>There are girls naturally hairless on their legs
No, there is always hair. It may be finer and lighter but there is always leg hair unless someone has some fucking disorder.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.