[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"mhmm you believe in justice? What kind of rational

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8432.jpg (187KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8432.jpg
187KB, 1080x608px
>"mhmm you believe in justice? What kind of rational man believes in justice? Mmmm"

Why is he so edgy?
>>
>>79574492
Be...very...careful now.
>>
>>79574492

> I have a use for you
> Mhm nootka mmm
> Choose your next words, very, carefully
> mhm, bring the trunk of muh fathurs belongings
> Mhmm, for safe, mhm
> I need a mhm ship
>>
But it's true. What kind of rational man believes in justice? Believing in the pursuit of Justice? Okay. But in actual justice? Lel.
>>
File: George_Chichester_2.jpg (35KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
George_Chichester_2.jpg
35KB, 400x560px
*we wuzzes about ancient egypt*
>>
>>79575120
But he says they weren't black. Literally anti-we wuz.
>>
>>79574492
mhmm noot noot
>>
PLEASE TELL ME THE SISTER WON'T BE IN SEASON 2.

SHE IS FUCKING AWFUL. Was on the phone to me mum when I was watching it (she was too) and the scene where he tells her to fuck off and she's going "oh james! no james! no!" she went "fuck me that's awful acting". I quickly said "err maybe she was acting 'fake' as in she didn't really care and only pretended to care James was throwing her out of his life, after all she was upset he came back at all".

But then I remember how awful she has been and decided maybe not.

I hope she's brutally murdered. She's annoying and a disgusting hypocrite in real life.

Also did James loose any fingers? Or were his finger nails pulled? A torturer wouldn't cut fingers off day 1 cause that'd mean less fun.... but they were in a rush. So who knows. Cutting off limbs often writes people into corners. Guy who did The Walking Dead greatly regrets cutting off Ricks hand.
>>
File: mmhm.jpg (40KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
mmhm.jpg
40KB, 620x374px
mmmm...

I have a use...for you
>>
His relationship with his sister is very similar to book Jaime and Cersei. Hope we see more of it.
>>
>>79575055
Be very careful of poison
>>
*quickly prances across London*
>YOU'VE BEEN BETRAYED
*puts on dress*
>>
File: shot0013.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shot0013.png
3MB, 1280x720px
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
File: p04nc97q.jpg (34KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
p04nc97q.jpg
34KB, 640x359px
Tell me about Delaney, why does he wear the hat?
>>
>>79575533
she was terrible in game of thrones as well
>>
>>79575533
Yeah, she's easily the worst part of taboo

Though it's kind of funny how her husband keeps calling James a nigger even though she could easily pass as part black
>>
Anyone else feel like Zilfa's scene in this episode was forced as fuck?
>>
>>79574492
Another wonderful addition to getting-caught-was-part-of-his-plancore.
>>
I have a use for you

>>79576133
Awful acting
>>
How does one mmm in another language? German, specifically? Do Germans mmm?
>>
Wait, did Delaney have his fingers cut off? I didn't see the episode, but few threads ago somebody says he loses 3 fingers.
>>
>>79576380
He got tortured but I dont remember seeing that specifically
>>
>>79576376
dunno, but in French it's le mmmmm.
>>
>>79576390
Good enough. Cutting his fingers off would be retarded writing unless he knew he was being cancelled (he isn't) or you live in a setting with high tech replacements (Starship Troopers, Star Trek, Star Wars etc).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.