[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This had to be one of the coolest movies I've seen. Sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: halloween 3 season of the witch.jpg (40KB, 349x475px) Image search: [Google]
halloween 3 season of the witch.jpg
40KB, 349x475px
This had to be one of the coolest movies I've seen. Sure many parts of the story were impractical, and made no sense, but you have to admire the fact that it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie series, and it was a completely wild science fiction fantasy horror with killer robots, and the most heterosexual male having sex with a young woman he'd only met a few hours before.
>>
HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN, SILVER SHAMROCK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIHUv2ooG38
>>
>>79574048
NO MICHEAL MYERS! DROPPED!
>>
>>79574729
It's the only watchable one, other than the original.
>>
>>79574048
>you have to admire the fact that it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie series
You're just being contrarian, you cunt.
>>
>>79574846
No, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I enjoy science fiction that has no pre-established source.
>>
I think it could've gotten a much better reception had it not had the Halloween name attached to it.

I understand why it did, but I think that hindered it being appreciated.

Certainly a unique idea.
>>
>>79574048

It REALLY slows down in the middle.
>>
I think Halloween 3 might be the worst movie I've ever seen.
It isn't even enjoyable in a 'so bad it's good' sort of way. It's just stupid and unpleasant to watch. It fails in every possible regard, and to say otherwise is to be the highest order of contrarian. It's not hated because it lacked Myers, it's hated because it's terrible in every sense of the word. If it wasn't called Halloween, it wouldn't garner more appreciation. You never would've heard of it.
>>
I like the idea of Halloween being an anthology series, too bad they couldn't make a good movie and had to go running back to Michael.
>>
>>79575079
I disagree, but of your opinion is yours.
As stated, I counted a whole list of inconsistencies on my own that make much of the story completely improbable.

Replacing a woman that's been kidnapped with a duplicate robot, on the night the planet's children would be be wiped out, while the only person to save her was tied in a room, all makes no sense.

The villain old guy completely explains his entire plan to the movie's hero in the most cliche way.

That's only a few, but STILL I enjoyed it.
I appreciate their attempt to entertain. The kind of cynicism of your criticism is exactly why I hate movies. Now movies are made so boring just to attempt to please people like you who never like anything.
>>
>>79575079
Mention some horror movies you like then?
>>
>>79575083
I agree. Would have been nice seeing stories made completely unique based on Halloween in some fashion.
Halloween 3, kept me interested in what would happen next, which is something I seldom see in movies anymore.
>>
>le edgelord
>le worst of series

mom says its past your bedtime justin
>>
>>79575858
I had every intention of leaving, letting the thead sink, but then you bumped the thread with -
>green text

Thanks.
>>
>>79575819
They just made such a bizarre movie, some people seem to love it for that though. It is pretty unique, it just didn't click with me. It's too bad they couldn't try again with the anthology idea after this but I suppose it being the worst performing Halloween at the box office had everything to do with the return of Myers. Not that Halloween 4 fared much better.
>>
>>79576111
I was never a big fan of slasher films. To me, the idea of a computer chip in a mask, being exposed to a TV ad, forcing bugs, and snakes to pour out of a person's head, that seemed original.
You know it's not possible, but its so damned original, you have to admire it some for that.
>>
>>79576225
Like I said it is unique and I give it credit for that, it's just so weird. And usually I'm down with that sort of thing but for some reason I just found that it did nothing for me. I think I may need to watch it again so I can articulate my problems with it better. Or maybe this is one of those movies you start to appreciate the more times you watch it, idk. Cool soundtrack though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.