[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>home is 45 minutes from college >still lives inside campus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jamie-lynn-sigler-meadow-soprano.jpg (208KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
jamie-lynn-sigler-meadow-soprano.jpg
208KB, 1024x576px
>home is 45 minutes from college
>still lives inside campus
>still bothers parents by always being around the house

What the fuck is this shit!? Why the fuck her spoiled ass didn't stay with her parents!? I had to take the bus for 45 minutes to get to college. I had friends that lived in different districts from the college campus, and had to make a 2 hours train trip from Home to college every day

Fucking spoiled brat!
>>
>>79570160
cute
>>
>>79570160
>>home is 45 minutes from college
>>still lives inside campus
>>still bothers parents by always being around the house

I won't lie, I did the exact same shit, except home was 90 minutes away. By Car.
>>
Because she wanted to feel independent while still holding onto the security and support her parents provided her.

A lot of college girls do this, because they don't have the emotional stability to make it in the real world on their own.
>>
because she spoiled and gets to live in manhattan
>>
>>79570269
Yeah and college guys totally do. I know I don't.
>>
>>79570160
>But MOOOOOOOOM you don't understand I need the full college experience, now pay the man
>>
>>79570160
>dude the govt oppresses italians
>we dindu nuffin wrong

pasta nigs are the worst
>>
File: SHIARKS.png (92KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
SHIARKS.png
92KB, 180x210px
>>79570363
suck it wasp faggot
>>
my roommate lived 10 minutes from home but still had his parents pay for housing so he could "experience the college life".
fucking christ I hated him
>>
what's college? University for retards?
>>
>>79570540
college and university are synonymous in america
>>
>>79570210
90 minutes looks acceptable
>>
>>79570160
what 3rd world country are you from? why wouldn't you just live on campus like a normal person instead of being a fucking creep?
>>
>>79570606
>>79570540

A group of colleges make a university.
>>
>>79570269
why make it a woman thing? that applies to teenagers in general. we both know why
>>
>>79571020
dont confuse him
>>
>>79571007
To be quite honest there is no university campus here. There are people in the town that rent apartments to college students, and that is how people that don't live in the city or the surbubs survive
>>
>>79570606
only really dumpy colleges like online and for profit ones. any halfway decent university will have a collection of colleges such as the college of letters and science or college of engineering
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.