[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>after realizing they can't top Logan, Fox decides to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (736KB, 1600x1239px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
736KB, 1600x1239px
>after realizing they can't top Logan, Fox decides to sell Marvel the film rights to X-Men
>Marvel, realizing they can't fit the X-Men into their Cinematic Quipverse, decide to make the X-Men their own separate cinematic universe, free of Bryan Singer's bullshit and their own quip-centric tone
Cast, it, pick a director and a writer, and describe what you want out of it.
>>
File: 1440959014336.jpg (32KB, 432x356px) Image search: [Google]
1440959014336.jpg
32KB, 432x356px
>>79569050
>sell x-men to di$ney
Kys.
>>
If they do, please make it a TV show.
>>
>>79569162
fuck off, all capeshit shows are god awful.
>>
>>79569162
No, tv shows are garbage.
>>
>>79569135
>Fox should keep the license after shitting out Apocalypse
>the horrendous Singerverse should remain
Even Logan ditched the Singerverse to make an Elseworlds story.
>>79569162
It would never be a good show. Legion is only working so far because of the extremely narrow scope.
>>
Netflix 12-episode per season show. Huge budget. Each season covers a major storyline, starting with the sentinels. Days of future past and age of apocalypse get skipped due to the movies.
>>
>>79569250
Each episode would probably cost what an entire season of Jessica Jones costs.
>>
>>79569218
The Singer movies are flawed indeed, but they are gold compared with anything made by disney.
>>
>>79569199
>>79569212
>he hasn't seen Legion
>>
>>79569250
And how will that make a profit?

I would love to see a new animated series geared for adults - while still being friendly to younger viewers - but most adults won't watch animated superhero shows even though they foam at the mouth at the newest MCU dreck.
>>
>>79569050
>Fox ever selling his one and only cashcow franchise
>Disney making a separate X-Men universe instead of Fox just rebooting again

Why are shills so dumb bros?
>>
>>79569278
You're clearly just a contrarian cunt. The best Singer X-Men movie is DoFP and that was only good because of Vaughn.
>>
>>79569351
>Fox ever selling his one and only cashcow franchise
The X-Men movies have never been particularly successful compared to other capeshit movies. Apocalypse even shit the bed.
>>
Scenario is unlikely since New Mutants is already in the works but Disney would do what they do with the other darker properties put them om Netflix which they could do if it were centered around the early days like in Xmen first class
>>
>>79569199
>>79569212
>he hasn't seen Netflix
>>
>>79569294
>>he hasn't seen Legion
>he hasn't seen agents of shield
>he hasn't seen arrow
>he hasn't seen the flash
I don't even know what that but I have no intention finding out, all tv shows you faggots have been hyping out for years are all shit, fuck you, tv is a shit medium, it's tv screen writers paradise, where their mediocrity is praised by idiots.
>>
>>79569475
>X-Men is a dark property
Nigga
>>
File: workaholics squint.jpg (55KB, 240x226px) Image search: [Google]
workaholics squint.jpg
55KB, 240x226px
>>79569536
>tv is a shit medium
You're right. The Wire, True Detective season 1, and Sopranos are terrible.
>>
>>79569368
>You're clearly just a contrarian cunt
And you're underage newfag, who's been here for less than two months.
>>
>>79569536
Movies are much better
>>
>>79569642
>all this projection
>>
steven seagal as logan
>>
>>79569368
MCU is literally handled by the same guy responsible for Last Stand.
>>
File: 1486219018062.jpg (93KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486219018062.jpg
93KB, 959x960px
>>79569617
Oh, and you expect the same level of writing of something like the Sopranos on your regular tv show? On a capeshit tv show? Are you that naive?
Yes Sopranos and Mad Men were very well written, but those two are exceptions and I can guarantee you that an X-men tv show would be on a Power Rangers level of garbage, is that you want to see, more mediocre shit like arrow and co.
At least with movies, there will always be a vision and an interpretation.
>>
>>79569672
Sure kid.
>>
>>79570020
Fine, be closed minded. I'm not saying Legion is the new Mad Men or anything, but it is much better than its contemporaries, both CW and Netflix.
>>
>>79569934
>MCU is literally handled by the same guy responsible for Last Stand.
That's funny because Last stand looks like an MCU movie.
>>
>>79569050
NO

X-Men is the only non pussy franchise marvel has

DON"T LET THAT MOUSE TOUCH MUH X MEN
>>
>>79570121
But most of the X-Men movies are garbage.
>>
>>79569050
>Selling the best Marvel comic line to Di$ney

FUCK NO. It'll just be a shit show like all the Marvel movies. The X-men movies, for the most part, have been great.
>>
>>79570231
see>>79570146
>>
>>79570068
Listen I don't want to be rude, I just don't know what Legion is, but I am aware of what tv productions are nowadays, sure they have increased in quality but they have also become quite formulaic and I can't afford to waste my time with something that will not deliver just because the tv station isn't happy or the writter threw a hissy fit, these kind of problems happen in almost all tv shows, making them fail their objectives and that is a waste of everyone's time.
>>
>9000000 movies
>Disney still hasn't topped Fox

sad
>>
Xmen is the superior yet most uneven franchise
>>
>Gary Oldman as Magneto
>Johnathan Rhys-Davies as Juggernaut
>Alexandra Daddario as Emma Frost
>Colton Haynes as Pyro
>John C. McGinley as Mr.Sinister

>Ralph Fiennes as Xavier
>Deborah Ann Woll as Jean Grey
>Analeigh Tipton as Kitty Pryde
>Garrett Hedlund as Cyclops
>Zac Efron as Iceman
>Elijah Wood as Nightcrawler
>Ryan Gosling as Wolverine

>directed by Shane Black
>Written by Chris Claremont and Shane Black

>the Brotherhood of Mutants, aided by Mr.Sinister, is planning to release a virus that will activate latent mutant genes in the world's population
>the virus is tested on a small town and one of them becomes Nitro and explodes, killing many people
>the X-Men fight to stop them because the results could be catastrophic

It's like if X-Men 1 didn't suck.
>>
>>79571288
Change Garrett Hedlund to Jake Gyllenhaal.
>>
>>79571288
>Analeigh Tipton
Besides Crazy, Stupid Love (which wins the award for the worst title and marketing campaign of an otherwise great film), what else has she even been in?
>>
>>79571942
It must suck to live in a world without search engines.
>>
>>79572143
Oh, I IMDB'd her, nothing but small parts in shit I don't care about or haven't seen including two roles on Big Bang Theory playing different characters because fuck consistency.
>>
>>79569050
Happy madison productions producing it, directed by Adam sander, written by Adam sandier, starring Adam sandler as cyclops, rob Schneider as wolverine, drew Barrymore as jean grey, David spade as professor X and Kevin James as magneto.
>>
I'd just make a Dark Avengers TV series.

Norman Osborne/Iron Patriot-Woody Harrelson
Daken/Dark Wolverine-Kit Harrington
Victoria Hand-Alexandra Daddario
Robert Reynolds/The Sentry/Void-Ryan Gosling
Moonstone/Miss Marvel-MEW
Noh-Varr/Captain Marvel-Dane Dehann
Mac Gargan/The Scorpion/Venom-
Ares-Ray Stevenson
Bullseye-

I'm stumped on Venom Scorpion and Bullseye though.

Jessica Chastain as Morgan Le Fey
>>
File: mfw easy listening.gif (906KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mfw easy listening.gif
906KB, 500x281px
>>79572377
>cast an x-men movie
>here's dark avengers!
>>
>>79572435

Despite being written by Bendis Dark Avengers was fun as hell though.
>>
>>79572474
So make a fucking thread for it, fuckwit.
>>
>>79571288
>Alexandra Daddario as Emma Frost

>her power is turning my dick to diamonds
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.