[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right? Loads of time I get bored or disctracted during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: téléchargement.jpg (9KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
9KB, 160x213px
What went right?

Loads of time I get bored or disctracted during movies but this was able to capture my full attention despite being about a simple topic used in many movies. Any recomandation in that category?
>>
Villeneuve just knows how to create atmosphere and tension.
>>
Was El Lawyer actually a lawyer?
>>
>>79566872
Slowly ratcheting up the tension combined with excellent cinematography and a good cast will do that. He really fucked up with arrival though.
>>
> great cinematography
> great soundtrack
> based benicio
> blunt is believable as FBI agent in over her head
> good script overall

i have hope for soldado just because sherridan is writing it even if villeneuve left
>>
>>79568233
>>79568233
The director doesn't seem very good though.

I would've liked Refn even though I don't really like his movies
>>
>>79568233
>the reason blunt looked so sweaty and pale during the border scene was because she was super sick
I wonder if he got her sick on purpose.
>>
>>79568276
He's good imo and one of the few /tv/ likes but I could see it being a little better with a different director.
>>
Emily blunt should have shat herself.
>>
Del Toro was operator as fuck.
>>
File: sicario operators at sunset.webm (1MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
sicario operators at sunset.webm
1MB, 1280x536px
>>79566895
I'd say deakins had more to do with it
the movie is visually gorgeous
>>
B O N E R
O
N
E
R
>>
File: benicio-del-toro.jpg (943KB, 1858x1246px) Image search: [Google]
benicio-del-toro.jpg
943KB, 1858x1246px
>Sicario prequel, Soldado
>Terry Malick's Song to Song
>Harmony Korine's "The Trap"
>DiCaprio produced Cuban mafia thriller "The Corporation"

Damn
>>
>>79566872
Benicio was fucking awesome in this.
>>
>>79568454
She had the stomach bug during the filming of the border scene so she might have.
>>
>>79568322
Doubles confirm the director had a smelly bum lick all of Blunts food before he had it delivered to her.
>>
>>79566872
Overrated, prisoners was much better with my boy donnie darko.
>>
File: lLN2Yc5.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lLN2Yc5.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
No Habla thought they were going to waterboard him.

Instead they do much worse...
>>
>>79569160
Sounds like something Kubrick would do
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.