[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horsemen of the Apocalypse? More like horseshit. Seriously, aside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: X-Men-Apocalypse-Four-Horsemen.jpg (147KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Apocalypse-Four-Horsemen.jpg
147KB, 1200x600px
Horsemen of the Apocalypse? More like horseshit.
Seriously, aside from few good characters movie is pretty bad.
>>
What was even Munn's superpower? Having a lightsaber?
>>
>>79566620
being hot af
>>
>>79566604
Honestly the picks bothered the shit out of me

>Need the most powerful mutants
>Meaning most useful abilities
>Hmmm who gets these coveted slots

>Birdman
>nothin personnel kid

Storm and Magneto are alright picks, but seriously what the fuck is with those other two. Especially Angel, who is now a cyborg I guess(?).
>>
>>79566620
In the comics she has Telepathy, Telekynesis and a psychic blade that can cut souls and minds (so armor means shit). She's basically Not Jean Grey but confident and can into fights.
>>
>>79566813

>he hasn't read X-Factor 24

>girls laughing.tiff
>>
>>79566813
They ignored their actual powerset. Psylock and Archangel are way more powerful in the comics and have more powers than those depicted in the movie.

Like picking Spider-man and only give him web throwers.
>>
File: 1485123839371.gif (2MB, 196x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485123839371.gif
2MB, 196x300px
>>79566878
>a psychic blade that can cut souls and minds
why are comics so dumb
>>
>>79567205
>Character can move objects with their minds, read other minds, make people do what they want just with their minds, etc
>The moment one creates a blade that damages soul and mind it becomes too silly
>>
>>79567205
because they're comics. may as well write a normal book if you're going to be serious
>>
>>79567237
That's because suspend your disbelief for telekinesis a lot easier than to do it for some laser weapon which can damage an unexistent object.
>>
>>79567237
>The moment one creates a blade that damages soul and mind it becomes too silly

yea
>>
File: e686edd4fa4e2222e223f6c127e92574.jpg (705KB, 1920x2811px) Image search: [Google]
e686edd4fa4e2222e223f6c127e92574.jpg
705KB, 1920x2811px
>>79566878
>In the comics she has Telepathy...

What? Why didn't Apocalypse just switch bodies with her?
>>
>>79567745
Excellent point.

There's a moment where Mystique is talking to Caliban and says "ask one of your psychics what'll happen if you keep pushing me" and Psylocke replies "what'll happen?" which implies that this version of Psylocke is, in fact, a telepath like in the comics.

Yet she never uses or mentions that power again for the rest of the movie. The writing is so sloppy that they included a reference to a power she doesn't have.
>>
>>79567745
>Can switch bodies
>Your pick is an incredibly sexy beautiful woman, or a cripple
This was the weakest point of the plot for me.
>>
File: wIGMDYA1.jpg (42KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
wIGMDYA1.jpg
42KB, 600x314px
So is Legion connected to these movies?

Is McAvoy the father?
>>
>>79569372
Not yet. They'll tease his real father, but there will be no concrete connection until after the season finishes and Fox decides where to take the movie universe after New Mutants and Deadpool 2.
>>
>>79566604
finally suits
But what a shit quality
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.