[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here who ever watched this movie? Its the weirded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170218-223233.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-223233.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Is there anyone here who ever watched this movie? Its the weirded and most wrong movie i have ever seen, the people who made this have problems in so many ways. If you wanna see something fucking weird you should watch this movie.
>>
>>79566223
made me want to marinate some lamb
>>
>>79566223
nah i don't watch movies
>>
>>79567090
What about films?
>>
>>79567090
What about flicks?
>>
>>79566223
this is only the 2nd time I've seen anyone discuss this on 4chan.

it's a trip.
>>
>>79567170
>>79567203
i used to watch films then i turned 12 since then i have exclusively watched cinema and kino.
>>
>>79567264
Did you enjoy watching it? Lol
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-232044.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-232044.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>79566973
Lol i totally forgot the guy was fucking a Lamb.
>>
>>79567291
I bought the DVD over a decade ago based on the description on the back alone. It just didn't make any sense whatsoever. I had to see it. was NOT disappointed.

This was the description:
>Celia is a puzzle. Is she the innocent victim of a manipulative husband or is she the mastermind of all evil? In the moonlight, Celia provokes those who might peek through the transparent curtains while her husband, an early riser, has an encounter with a young goat. An encounter that leads to murder.. blood.. and the sacrificial beast. Anything and anyone who comes into contact with them, must die. A painter, crucified in the church yard while the two watch, holding their breath. To end the suffering a bucket full of lime. Then, the cleansing of the island begins. A gay couple is sentenced to death, every moment recorded in black-and-white. The small town streets are quiet, with the exception of his pain, as he holds onto his spilled guts. Slash after slash from the ancient sword, he dies. Slash after slash, he's loving it. Back at the doll house, the young one is hurt. To ease the pain, he plays sexual games with a loaded weapon. Ooops... The trigger is pulled by accident - its mind blowing. The cleansing continues...
>>
>>79567515
>Next target, the only two gay women on the island. The only man who can go after them is hang up somewhere else... And what about the older woman who loves to be roughened up in bed? She wants him so badly, she loses her head. Celia is brutally attacked in her own bathtub. But the punishment of the brute is swift and fierce. He's speared. Last stop, the dyke. He uses an aerosol can as a torch... some 450 degrees of pure heat... and fries the bitch to hell. And while things have started to go their way one of the victims escapes... his fury and sickle. But not for long. Pursued by the police, they seek shelter in God's arms... and then, a shepherd's hut, where new adventures begin. New film loaded and the camera ready. But no happy ending for him, as he lies unconscious in dry lime. Celia has discovered the meaning of crude, primitive sex. While her husband (who was never her husband but her brother) starts to melt, when rain turns dry lime into pure acid.

imagine a teenager reading that without any pictures showing what it was like.
>>
Sounds fun. I'll check it out.
>>
>>79567385
i cant imagine a more romantic image
>>
>>79567515
Lmao thats absolute Madness. The worst part is with the old lady, its just so fucking wrong..
>>
>>79567557
Let /tv/ know what you think about it.
>>
B
>>
B
>>
>>79566223
I watched it based on the earlier thread. I think the guy said his grandmother was in it.
>>
>>79570141
Lmao thats a shame
>>
can i have an example of something really weird and/or fucked up in this movie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.