[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs" Crowder:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 30

File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
*one hour later*
Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"
>>
>>79565946
Is there a bigger tryhard than Joe Rogan?
>>
>>79565946
funny but It REALLY didnt go down that way though. Both sides were somewhat in the wrong though
>>
Felt bad for Crowder-kun, bullying is NOT okay
>>
>>79565946
>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably weed I don't really care if people smoke it or that it becomes legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me, I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS
>>
File: joevatar.jpg (265KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
joevatar.jpg
265KB, 3000x2000px
>>79565946
>>79565995
yeah, it needs to be more like
>crowder: I don't really care but I wouldn't pick dogs
>joe: why not?
>crowder: because they're cute and all but they come with a bunch of issues, like they're needy and dangerous
>joe:how are they dangerous?
>crowder: like I said, I don't care, but it's been shown that in households where a pitbull is introduced, infant fatalities sky rocket
>joe: BULLLL SHIT, jaime pull that up...you're fucking crazy you silly bitch
>crowder: STOP GANGING UP ON ME
>joe:no you stupid fuck... jaime stop, wait wait wait, go back up...filming for avatar starts this fall
>jfw
>>
File: 1487379977663.jpg (25KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1487379977663.jpg
25KB, 540x303px
Joe.. Joe, when have I ever talked about ayyliens?
>>
File: spork.gif (42KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
spork.gif
42KB, 648x486px
>>79566171
What is Alex up to now?
>>
>>79565946
topkek
>>
Joe was out of line but Crowder was a real faggot about the whole thing. Just as soft as the lefties he enjoys shitting on. It was pathetic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

When does it get really "heated"?
>>
>>79567514
It's just Joe being a bit drunk and aggressive. That's about as heated as he gets
>>
>>79567514
when joe calls him a dumb fuck, and crowder starts crying about being ganged up on and bullied.
>>
>>79567514
No more than 10 mins in, Joe starts shouting, interrupting Crowder in insulting ways, 'No, shitfuck', and just being completely deaf to the opposing side. If I were Crowder, I honestly would've walked out half-way, after being shouted over the tenth time and not allowed to get a word in.
>>
>>79566065
K E K
E
K
>>
>>79566065
Lol
>>
>>79567514
>lying bitch
>hold on fuck face
>i don't care about your site fuckface
Literally 4 minutes in

"I'm friends,we're just joking"
"ohhh come on buddy i like you"

REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING ROGAN AND HIS FUCKING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SHENANIGANS BULLSHIT
>>
Crowder sucked at arguing the anti-weed side, desu.

He could've started with the mental health angle. There is abundant evidence to suggest that weed can trigger, if not exacerbate mental illness already present. Anecdotally, I have general anxiety disorder, and weed, especially the medical grade, high THC stuff, puts me into a frenzy.

There are a couple of studies that have shown it causing heart attacks in a few unlucky and probably unhealthy too, lads. Weed IS a stimulant and it definitely jacks up your HR, maybe another reason it makes me anxious.

And even if the evidence IS shaky at the moment, you cannot argue with a straight face that weed does not impair your motor skills. Bull fucking shit. The high THC crap I've tried, put me on Cloud Nine. I can barely operate a toaster, let alone drive a car. I would've asked Joe point blank, would you feel comfortable driving your family baked as a fucking kite? If no, then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>79565946
Rogan tried to unironically argue that Crowder made up the term "Leftism" on the spot. That's all you need to know about Joe Rogan.

>inb4 Crowder fanboy

No, he's a douche.
>>
>>79565946
typical pot head getting triggered over some dumb shit.

Crowder said he says to leave it up to the states to decide but people shouldn't think weed is some super drug.

OMG I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT SHIT SWEETY FUCK FACE. WHERES JOEY DIAZ....I WISH I WAS HOME ALONE IN MY ISOLATION TANK. YOU"RE FUCKING WRONG...DON"T CALL ME A BULLY SWEETIE!!!
>>
>>79565946
I love Joe, but he was a fucking cunt in this episode

He should really drop that DUDE WEED narrative, its getting fucking annoying to us listeners who dont give a fuck about weed
>>
>>79569206
Yeah but *brings mic closer* did you know that weed is only illegal because William Randolf Hearst ran a monumental smear campaign against it at the command of his buddies in the pulp and paper industry who were afraid of hemp which is like a fucking miracle substance?
>>
>>79568687
he specifically didnt want to do ANY of that though thats the thing
>>
Damn, how does one man go from being /ourguy/ to /fakenews/ so fast?
>>
>>79569574
>he specifically didnt want to do ANY of that though thats the thing
then he got too defensive for no reason
>>
File: 1445372035011.jpg (199KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
1445372035011.jpg
199KB, 970x840px
>>
Crowder is a pussy
>>
>>79569574
I think Crowder just buckled under pressure because he's not used to it. Like he said "On MY show, we do things differently, lada lada lada.." If you think about it, both Crowder and Rogan, are both on soapboxes, so it's a clash of two personalities with huge egos, who largely go unchallenged. Crowder came off as a pussy bitch, who should've just ceded the point of contention 10 mins, after noticing how irate Rogan became. Rogan shouldn't have chimped out like a gorilla, and I don't care that he's smoking a pipe. If you're a belligerent stoner/drunk, then don't do it when you're having a guest on, whom there's a high probability of getting an argument with.
>>
>>79568687
>the anti-weed side
He wasnt on the "anti weed" side you fuck. He was on the "weed is ok, but i think people idealize it as something its not" side
>>
>>79570114
Right. Whatever. But Rogan didn't see it that way. He said to Crowder, "you're on the anti-weed propaganda side", at some point in the ""argument"". Crowder tried multiple times to say, "No I am not. I don't care about weed" ad nausuem. He should've just gone into the anti-weed thing more broadly after your opponent is already framing you as being anti-weed. You might as well be whatever the person is saying you are.
>>
>>79567514
3 minutes in.
>>
>>79570198
>He should've just gone into the anti-weed thing more broadly after your opponent is already framing you as being anti-weed. You might as well be whatever the person is saying you are.
What? Are you literally autistic?
>>
>>79569948
The pipe thing/"BERTRAND RUSSELL" impression was fucking awful

Crowder literally said "We can talk about this man to man on MY show"...the whole thing was just a non argument and pointless.
>>
>>79570224
I dont have mind reading ability, but I would bet you money, that a person like Crowder is anti-weed. If it were up to him, he would definitely ban it. But he's ducking under the banner of 'Libertarianism' and saying, 'let the States decide to do whatever they want to do with it'. This is a very common line that politicians fall into, when pressed against an issue in which they refuse to give a positive or negative affirmation of their beliefs.

Crowder did not have the courage of his convictions to adequately argue the anti-weed side, even under a guise of doing it as a 'devil's advocate' and for that, he is losing respect, at least from a perspective like mine, where I'm ambivalent towards it.

TL DR Crowder tried so hard NOT to argue when it's obvious that he does have a personal stand on the issue and his own bias, as evidenced by that 'Stoners are idiots' quote from his website, that Jaime pulled up. If he were truly neutral, he wouldn't have that quote up, and he wouldn't argue for 40 mins with a belligerent stoner on something he doesn't care about. Didn't he have a flight to catch?

It was a clash of egos with one person being disingenuous (Crowder) IMO.
>>
>Crowder intentionally misrepresents traffic statistics to backup his anti-drug crusade
>Rogan goes full Vale-tudo mode, calls him out on his bullshit
>Chowder is reduced to cry-bully tactics, claims he's being ganged up when his semantic arguments and weasel-wording can't save him.

Absolutely BTFO. Only people getting paid would claim otherwise.
>>
>>79570289
>Crowder literally said "We can talk about this man to man on MY show"...the whole thing was just a non argument and pointless.

Crowder definitely wants to argue the weed thing on pure philosophical terms without employing statistics/secondary sources. That or he wants to be in his soapbox, with his lackey, Not Gay Jared, to pull up the information that he thinks is valid for his side.

The fact that it was 2 on 1 really pissed him off. But I have reason to believe that he wouldn't miss the opportunity to bring in Gay Jared to his side, if pushed against the wall. So yeah, he's rather whiny in that respect.
>>
>>79565946
They made up the next day on Crowder's show.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG0rtfA4Lk
>>
>>79570455
Idk,I smoke it and hate how stoners treat it as some super magical plant,its fun and relieves my pain but so can a vicidion.
>>
File: anslinger.jpg (551KB, 2610x3411px) Image search: [Google]
anslinger.jpg
551KB, 2610x3411px
>>79569354
*Adjusts glasses*
Also this guy's department was about to get cut so he had to find something to demonize and since we all know how racist white people in the 30s are, voila!
>>
>>79567514

The guest should just let it go the moment Joe LITERALLY lit up a weed pipe right in front of him.
>>
>>79570720
It was tobacco and steve didnt want to talk about weed.
>>
>>79570644
Right. Me too. I smoke occasionally small amounts of a strain I can handle, after trial and error, and sometimes it works like a Tylenol -- but that's not the reason I smoke it, I some it to get high.

Rogan repeating that it's an anti-cancer wonder drug, when he's clearly just chasing highs is doing such a disservice to his cause. He should just be open about it. Virtually everyone knows why stoners want their stuff legalized, and it's not because they're out of Tylenol at the store.
>>
Alex Jones is only 43 years old.
>>
File: IMG_8382.jpg (2MB, 2000x1577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8382.jpg
2MB, 2000x1577px
That crowder fag was shite

I'd rather listen to shaub or eddy
>>
>>79570749
>>79570720

He didn't want to talk about, yet he still wanted to have the final word on it. The guest should have just said "whatever, man", and forced the next subject on Rogan.
>>
>>79570749
>steve didnt want to talk about weed.
>but brings it up anyways and keeps talking about it with the occasional "I don't really care about it" instead of just not mentioning it at all or letting it go.
>>
>>79570767
I do agree that not enough research has been done on such things,but -some- stoners are arguing about it from a medical perspective instead of a fiscal one,which is a much stronger arguement imo.
>>
>>79570965
I thought joe kept bringing it back up?I do think that crowder should've never brought up those "statistics" cause that just only added fuel to the fire.
>>
>>79570885
Eddy is annoying but schaub is dumb as fuck and is always a great guest
>>
>>79571086
joe pressed him sure, but crowder wasn't exactly resisting. I think the part that really set joe off was when he said
>but get this....yadda yadda yadda increase in traffic fatalities *smug nod*
>>
>>79571021
Right. The fiscal argument is strong enough. It makes no sense to do SWAT raids against pot dealers across the country, and it makes no sense to not collect free billions of dollars in tax revenue from having it legalized and taxed. So the tax revenue argument is all you need. Rogan should drop the anti-cancer hocus pocus.
>>
ROGAND
>>
>>79571182
While we're at it we should legalize psychedelics. I mean the only reason they were made illegal was because Nixon wanted to disrupt his political enemies.
>>
File: big boy.jpg (81KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
big boy.jpg
81KB, 330x495px
>>79565946
Joe totally stomped that brainwashed weed hater
>>
>>79571126
Joe was a huge asshole for being completely dismissive of the idea that weed does not impair motor skills. He completely dismissed the notion, even arguing that it enhances it. I dunno what strain enhances your motor skills, but the crap I've tried, would lead me to kill people on the road, behind the wheel of a cover.

Sure, Rogan 'won the argument' by debunking a vague and inconclusive study, but he didn't really win the argument that weed does not impair driving. That's the crux of the issue now that I think about it. Joe was just super focused on winning like a huge faggot. I think, the one valid thing to come out of Crowder's mouth was, that Rogan obviously never participated in a debate class. In an intellectual argument, you're supposed to win a war of ideas, not just debunk the opponent's data. I mean, that's how it works in trials, but if two dudes arguing, you shouldn't go into scummy lawyer mode.
>>
I really thought Crowder was going to start crying or storm out.
>>
the problem with crowder is that despite saying he didn't care about it and that he didn't want to talk about it, he said too much about it without provocation. Sure joe kept asking him about it, but only of things he said on his own. All joe really said until it got heated was essentially "elaborate on what you just said." All crowder had to say was
>I don't really care about the marijuana issue so I won't say anything about it
and leave it at that, regardless of what joe says trying to get him to say more. Instead he went
>I don't really care about the marijuana issue BUT this and this and this and this bug me about it and oh did you know, traffic fatalities where it was legalize have increased?
>>
>>79571353
>cover
car*
>>
are you faggots seriously defending an adult male that whined about being bullied?
>>
File: SMUUUUUUUUUUG.jpg (90KB, 1293x723px) Image search: [Google]
SMUUUUUUUUUUG.jpg
90KB, 1293x723px
>>79571126
>>
>>79571360
Same, which I found hilarious since he always makes fun of sjws for being crybabies.
Apparently on his show the next day he was whining that TYT and college humour make fun of him,
fucking TYT.
>>
>>79571455
watched his show just to see the interaction with joe, it is the gayest set up ever. Not gay jared staring into the camera, having a 5 minute unfunny intro...who watches this shit?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (291KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
291KB, 1500x1000px
>>
Fuck Crowder. Every day a Chad gets buttblasted is a good day, even if it's done by a cryptoChad like Rogan
>>
>>79571304
I think that needs to be researched more too.

Honestly not everything has to be medically beneficial,as long as its not harmful physically and mentally addicting It should be legalized imo.
>>
>>79571353
But we're talking about legalizing something, which you could say is talking about proving it "innocent" enough for public consumption. And here in America we're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. So if I debunk all the prosecution's data what's the problem?

The impaired driving should be dismissed because if we're gonna bring that up we would by order of precedent have to talk about why then alcohol is still allowed to be legal when at least a 1/3 of all car accident related deaths are caused by it.
>>
>>79565946
>logical fallacy
Nice try dumbass.
>>
File: 1483067601788.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1483067601788.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>79567514
Joe's a fucking retard and I mean that in the most literal sense. I don't even care about Crowder or dude weed lmao but just the way Joe expresses himself, the way he forms opinions, how defensive he gets when he's confronted with a different opinion tells you this guy eats glue out of the tube for breakfast
>>
>>79571816
>that pic
What is that?
>>
>>79571816
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>79571668
Fair enough. The thing is, alcohol prohibition was tried and it failed spectacularly. Prohibition was arguably worse for the country than the collateral damage of DUIs. So alcohol is here to stay.

I think the argument against weed is, why would we add another known intoxicant to the list of substances that will be found in people's bodies in DUI situations? Why add on to the problem?
>>
>>79571834
>>79571846

Looks like Joe Rogan's brain
>>
>>79571816
Joe's stupidity is the only reason why guests like Crowder aren't outright laughed out of the room.
>>
>>79571816
Seriously. Why is that cake so fucked up looking?
>>
>all these beta alt righters
same victim complex the SJW shits have tbqhwyf
>>
>>79571861
One could argue we are failing with weed too cause of all the cartel/gang trafficking of it and all of the revenue were losing and the violence that happens related to the distribution of it.
>>
>>79571867
Logical fallacy.
Do some research if you believe Crowdey, or OP is right, you high school dropouts.
Oh, I forgot, Crowdey can't think clearly unless he's on a legalized amphetamine, like many of you dumbasses.
>>
>>79571926
You should always try to keep your composure during a debate,you look overly emotional if you don't and either seem weak or needlessly aggressive

t.someone who likes rogan
>>
>>79572035
If you're wrong, you admit it. If you can't take banter, accept it, don't act like a pussy. "I'm being bullied!!" Fuck off
>>
>>79571455
>>79571489
Actually, I watched the show and he did no such thing.

He welcomes the disagreement and says that it's important for people to disagree without hating each other.

Which is something altogether foreign with the left.
>>
>all these omega babies that got bullied by their dads freaking out because a guy got a little drunk and abrasive

LOL
>>
>>79572065
I dont think its "banter" if you feel like you need to yell to get your point across and honestly yeah;it does feel like bullying when people do this and they would be much more agreeable if they explained it calmly but its not nearly as entertaining.
>>
>>79571816
that pic is making me feel terrible
>>
>>79572148
that'd make them betas though probably

omega means dropping the life man. needs to have bigger traumas than daddy bullying

also i have never watched joe rogan in my life
>>
>>79572240
omega is an outcast who thinks he can take out the alpha but everyone is against him. beta is the one who accepts he's under the alpha and is a bitch in doing so. at least omega will take out the alpha when he can and often challenges him.
but yeah these fags are betas.
>>
>>79572196
>you need to yell to get your point across
>being this emotional
>>
>>79571834
looks like a thc oil sponge cake
>>
>>79570550
Maybe if you're a brain damaged stoner
>>
>>79572442
Yeah,Its pretty emotional to yell.Maybe its because you feel like the person isn't getting your point but those types of people will never be on your side and grow to resent you because of it anyway.
This podcast would have been boring without this little outburst though so im glad it happened.
>>
>>79572768
Source that weed causes brain damage?
>>
>>79572876
just look at most stoners
>inb4 cherrypicked "celeb" stoners
>>
>>79572876
Interacting with stoners
>>
>>79572904
>>inb4 cherrypicked "celeb" stoners
>implying they're not all stoners
>>
File: 1460297254-20160410.png (174KB, 684x864px) Image search: [Google]
1460297254-20160410.png
174KB, 684x864px
>>79571861
The war on drugs/prohibiton doesn't work at all because no matter what people are still gonna find a way to get shit. All you get is people trying to make synthetic shit like K-2. It's honestly only in effect because without it the DEA would be practically out of a job.

> why would we add another known intoxicant to the list of substances that will be found in people's bodies in DUI situations?
You assume the same type of people who make the decision to drive drunk aren't the same as the ones who would drive high. This comes down to a personal responsibility issue and depending on the type of stuff you smoke you're not gonna want to leave your place.

I think it has a lot to do with our prison system since it's basically just a way for people to make money. A number of prisons have a minimum occupancy rule. And since more than half the prison population in America is from non-violent drug related crimes you can see why dumbo righties care that drugs aren't legalized.
>>
>>79572904
>>79572941
Anecdotal.I mean a scientific study.
>>
>>79571816
Delicious pie.
>>
>>79573187
WHAT KIND OF PIE?
>>
>>79567514
i dont watch rogan and just stumbled upon this thread, but he is literally 100% like my austic friend, literally can't have any discussion with him without him starting arrogantyl yelling and getting offended by everything you say.

people like that should get neutured, fucking autists.
>>
>>79573311
Sadly he has children but I don't they respect him
>>
>Potheads unironically defending Joe Rogan
Crowder is right, weed is pretty bad for you if it makes you get so overly defensive to the point of aggression. I've seen the same attitude in hardcore addicts that use every trick in the book, like Rogan did, to try and justify the poison that they were putting in their bodies and the bad life decisions that they made.
>>
>>79573804
Crowder is wrong in letting states decide about it though. All drugs should be legal for sale and consumption for all people of all ages. If you can't raise your kids to be able to accept the most basic degree of responsibility you should be removed from the gene pool, after all, there is no age restriction on gasoline, compressed air, or bleach. If the federal government cannot guarantee and protect individual rights there is no reason for it to exist.
>>
>>79573912
>All drugs should be legal for sale and consumption for all people of all ages
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79573988
a 1 year olds should be able to walk into their local Walgreens and buy a pack of marlboros
>>
>>79566097
This is more accurate.
>>
>>79571816
WHAT IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>79573988
Honestly I don't agree with the all ages but I agree with the all drugs.(mostly, shit like krokodil shouldnt be allowed of course)

There needs to be a definitive line of personal responsibilty somewhere. Like I'm not going to go out and do heroin or crack because I've seen and researched what it does.

People like to believe their free when they're literally being treated with kid gloves their entire lives. Thats why I always laugh at straight-edge fags who think their opinions should matter to me. That takes some grade A brainwashing which usually only happens on the right side of the political spectrum
>>
>>79574142
Making most drugs more accessible would only lead to MORE abuse instead of less. Think about all those countries that fall apart because the populace is too fucked up and anarchy just takes over.
It's not like your average person will try cocaine just because it's legal to buy right off the bat, but it'll lead to people being more tempted when they're at a state of more impaired judgement or other variables to take into account like peer pressure.
For instance, instead of kids pressuring each other to smoke or drink in high school, the normies will be pressuring autists to do acid or something that they can't handle and cause a whole mess of problems.
There's a big mindset that people think they can handle more than they actually can, and wind up hooked on shit because they weren't able to deal with the psychological or physical dependency.
>>
>>79574248
So what's wrong with that? It'll just create more taxable jobs in more industries if legalized. If the dregs want to get high let them get high enough to overdose.
>>
>>79574248
>Making most drugs more accessible would only lead to MORE abuse instead of less.
We're not saying "hey kids buy this crack today" but wouldn't you rather this money go into civic infrastructure like education so the people can make the informed decision of whether or not they want to do (insert drug here) instead of in the pockets of sociopathic murderers?

>Think about all those countries that fall apart because the populace is too fucked up and anarchy just takes over.
Ima need a list of these countries that fell apart solely because of drugs and had nothing to do with a shit infrastructure.

>but it'll lead to people being more tempted when they're at a state of more impaired judgement or other variables to take into account like peer pressure.
This is complete speculation. D.A.R.E tried this and it horribly failed. And again there needs to be some sense of personal responsibility.

>For instance, instead of kids pressuring each other to smoke or drink in high school, the normies will be pressuring autists to do acid or something that they can't handle and cause a whole mess of problems.
Are you projecting? What Footloose-esque town would something like this even take place?

>There's a big mindset that people think they can handle more than they actually can, and wind up hooked on shit because they weren't able to deal with the psychological or physical dependency.
This is due to a lack of education. Same can be said about shit like teen pregnancy and STDs around the bible belt where America's 1700s puritanical lantern still shines. People are going to die. This is an unchanging inevitablity of life in this universe. So whether it's from a heroin OD, the gallon of bleach I can go to any store to freely buy, a car accident, or "old age". It has nothing to do with you.

I for one would like to not be treated like a child in "adult" years.
>>
>>79573311

Rogan isn't like that at all though? It just depends if he's fucking around like he clearly is here or not. He disagreed with Milo on some things but they'd laugh it up or just discuss it genuinely.
>>
>>79574667
or even more recently with nick dipaolo. He was just as aggressive with him only nick didn't cry like a little bitch.
>>
>>79574248
>>79574624

The countries with decriminalized drugs are better for it so idk wtf anon is saying
>>
>>79574737
They are just deferring the cost of the war on drugs onto other countries. It's literally a subsidy.
>>
File: 1487315703905.jpg (175KB, 1764x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1487315703905.jpg
175KB, 1764x1095px
>I don't Joe, I don't know. I admit it, I give it to you. You can have it. It's yours. It's all yours, I don't even like this argument, it's really stupid and immature and i don't even care about weed, smoke up if you want dude, smoke all you want, doesn't affect me one bit, it's cool, everyone on the planet could smoke and I swear to god with all that is in me I swear to god I would not care one bit at all, not one little bit, I swear I wouldn't even think about it when I would be alone, I wouldn't care what so ever, it would be impossible for me to care any less than what I can imagine what it would be like feeling that what so ever, I honest to god all might with in me Jesus Christ of Nazareth vergin Mary's only child that I swear I would not care if you want to smoke all the weed on the face of the earth right in this moment and opperate heavy machinery immediately afterwards, its fine I swear it is, and
>>
PULL THAT UP YOUNG JAMIE
>>
>joe rogen has replaced bill burr
>>
>>79574809
Watching his newest special just made me sad.
>>
File: yWIXX4P.jpg (131KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yWIXX4P.jpg
131KB, 1080x1080px
>>79569091
Yeah rogan was being a pussy. He says "im not a bully" but then calls him "sweety" in a condesending tone.

He sounded like a 19 year old sjw on Twitter.
>>
>>79574775
>deferring the cost of the war on drugs
>Implying it has to exist in the first place

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. If you're still paying to "fight" the futile attempt at stopping drugs that's your own fault. It's like being in a line of people hammering their toe and then the guy next to you stops so you think you have to hit yourself twice as hard.
>>
>>79574888
It's more accurate to say he begins hitting both toes faster and harder. The United States would never be satisfied to suffer alone.
>>
>>79574624
>Ima need a list
Pull it up Jamie.

You seem to be under the assumption that introducing a new academic course, of an undeniably detailed manner that must remain accurate to work, will have a remote chance of working. It ain't like that. Fuckers have made sex ed mandatory for years, and people still make terrible decisions regarding sex that are on-par with the decisions of an uninformed dipshit. The second issue in it is that the teachers themselves will almost always let their own biases form the basis of how they deliver the lessons, again as you can see in a ton of sex ed classes across the country. Another point is that it requires a whole lot more legitimate research than has actually been put into studying the effects of various drugs. Lastly, it would not remotely stop criminals from offering cheaper, diluted/laced substances than the government approved versions. It would not stop criminals from creating newer, unstudied drugs. Bath salts are relatively new in the drug field and niggers didnt hesitate to take it. People STILL take it, despite the issue of eating faces.

In the end, criminals will still be making assloads of cash off of drugs, and your average man will be ignorant and making stupid decisions. The only thing that changes is that now the criminals have much more freedom in their work, and now druggies are much more common
Druggies will always try to argue this bullshit.
Its just a poorly thought out excuse for someone who wants a drug utopia
>>
>>79570455
But stoners are idiots and rogan and jaimie proved it to him
>>
>>79570885
> i'd rather listen to schaub
Fucking kill yourself. Schaub is fucking terrible and won't challenge rogaine on anything. For such a big dude he sure acts like a little bitch
>>
>>79575202
99.9% of the human population is too stupid to decide what to eat that day; considering any individuals exceptional in that case only betrays yourself.
>>
>>79574624
>but wouldn't you rather this money go into civic infrastructure like education so the people can make the informed decision of whether or not they want to do (insert drug here) instead of in the pockets of sociopathic murderers?

I'd rather not live in a country where heroin was marketed in the same fashion as viagra and flu remedies
>>
>>79568954
That's like the time he thought Gad Saad made up the term "ghettoize" and Joe couldn't understand that it didn't just apply to black people.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>79565946

why is /tv/ defending crowder? i mean, yeah, joe seemed a little off for the whole thing and got too aggressive, but before the pot debate, there were several times when crowder made some claim about whatever topic they were on and was proven to be bullshitting. you could argue that maybe its antagonistic to fact check your guest like that, but i think that's on crowder for being a dumbshit and making claims that are just flatout wrong
>>
>>79573078
>And since more than half the prison population in America is from non-violent drug related crimes you can see why dumbo righties care that drugs aren't legalized.

Most of those arrested for "non-violent" offenses had committed violent crimes as well
>>
>>79575425
Because most people have that one autistic "friend" that does shit like start going apeshit and talking over people then going "WHOA LET ME FINISH, FUCKFACE" when you try to bring up another point, or refuse to drop something.
Crowder tried multiple times to back out of the issue or drop it entirely and Joe kept bringing it up and harping on it like a defensive cuck then going "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CARES, BRO!"
>>
File: haunterofhaunters.png (209KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
haunterofhaunters.png
209KB, 800x590px
>>79566097

this is it pretty much. he said he didn't really care about weed but then took up a stance against it. he then participated in the debate, and it was only when he got proved wrong that he started bitching about "hey man, you're ganging up on me and i don't even care".

joe was definitely too aggressive, but crowder is a snake and tries too hard to deflect/play the victim when an argument isn't going his way. he should have tried to change the subject instead of being a little bitch. or better yet, he should have just said "yeah maybe you're right joe, i don't really follow the weed stuff enough to know". but no, he just could not accept losing the argument and had to turn it into "pffft you're being mean. and i didn't even care, so i win"
>>
File: 1451190387622.jpg (45KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1451190387622.jpg
45KB, 620x670px
>conservatives present themselves as manly men
>are actually huge pussies
really got my noggin joggin
>>
>>79575563
guys like crowder and the like are merely reactionaries not true conservatives
>>
>>79574725
>Nick DiPaolo episode
>Joe literally turns into the MSpaint caricature of the enlightened fence sitter
>I'm not Left OR Right, I'm too smart for that
>>
File: condommap.jpg (52KB, 740x640px) Image search: [Google]
condommap.jpg
52KB, 740x640px
>>79575161
>. It ain't like that. Fuckers have made sex ed mandatory for years
Where are you getting this information from? This is observably not the case.

>Another point is that it requires a whole lot more legitimate research than has actually been put into studying the effects of various drugs.
What better way than at least decriminalizing it.

>Lastly, it would not remotely stop criminals from offering cheaper, diluted/laced substances than the government approved versions. It would not stop criminals from creating newer, unstudied drugs. Bath salts are relatively new in the drug field and niggers didnt hesitate to take it. People STILL take it, despite the issue of eating faces.
I cant speak for other people and you sure as shit cant either, but I know that if I had a choice between I know where it's grown weed for 20bucks an 1/8 or some kind of new K-2, I'd go for the 1/8 every time. People can kill themselves off aspirin but we don't ban it today do we?

>In the end, criminals will still be making assloads of cash off of drugs, and your average man will be ignorant and making stupid decisions. The only thing that changes is that now the criminals have much more freedom in their work, and now druggies are much more common
>Criminals
>Implying if it's not illegal anymore that it's a crime thus by definition not making them criminals.
> your average man will be ignorant and making stupid decisions.
>implying you have the right to stop them.

And what's this they have more freedom in their work? The places were pot is legal you have small businesses get their supply from local growers, there's literally nothing wrong with this.

Straighties will always try to argue this bullshit that their opinion should have some effect on another person's life. I blame abrahamic religion to be honest.

>>79575294
Who said it would? What's with you people jumping to these far flung anecdotes like autists getting bullied into taking acid.
>>
File: zXdyIB2.jpg (72KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
zXdyIB2.jpg
72KB, 500x684px
>Heard you said something bad about weed...
>>
>>79566171
Alex "I have been fat" Jones
>>
>>79575669
Alaskan here pretty sure I had sex ed in 6th grade during an all around health thing which also included hygiene and other shit. Luckily my mom was awesome and let me skip school to go skiing the day my class saw a video of a life birth
>>
>>79575529
they were literally looking up articles that supported their biases on their positions while all Crowder could do was just defend his position without any internet or ability to give counter articles or confirm his own facts, if you think it was fair in anyway I don't even know what to say
>>
>>79575784

they literally offered to google anything he wanted. plus he has a cell phone. if it really bothered him, he could have done the same, it was just an excuse
>>
>>79574142
>hehe bro I'm so enlightened and experienced because I've done drugs before

:thinking:
>>
>>79575838
autism
>>
>>79575784
Making a post like this only reveals your own ignorance. Historiography is far more important than history and the podcast only revealed that they were both ignorant and hostile to this fact.
>>
>>79575757
The map doesnt say its not taught just that it's not mandatory. Only 13 states require that the information be medically accurate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0jQz6jqQS0
>inb4 current year meme
Education, and by association sex ed in this country is a joke to say the least.

>>79575873
I dont think I'm enlightened because I've done drugs.
I've just chosen which ones I'd do.
>>
>>79575669
>What's with you people jumping to these far flung anecdotes like autists getting bullied into taking acid.

90% of the people advocating for full legalisation are autistic (but I repeat myself) libertarians with glib talking points and little life experience, so yeah those kind of assumptions are par for the course when dealing with your kind
>>
File: NIDA10-INS2_THC-Brain-v1%20(1).jpg (68KB, 550x458px) Image search: [Google]
NIDA10-INS2_THC-Brain-v1%20(1).jpg
68KB, 550x458px
Why do weed users forget that the cognitive changes that follow are not only an effected spacial awareness but also increased anxiety, paranoia, addiction, and aggression? Do these people forget the stuff taught in middle school about the various ways systems of the brain react to consumable material?
>>
>>79573078
>The war on drugs/prohibiton doesn't work at all because no matter what people are still gonna find a way to get shit

"The purpose of laws are to prevent all instances of an action from occurring - and if that action still occurs, the law should be removed as its clearly useless" - said no legal expert, ever
>>
>>79576116
I'm too smart to care about cognitive decay associated with substance abuse
>>
>>79576040
>"Wow, someone from r9k might buy a gun and go on a rampage. B-Better ban all guns, bro."
HAHA I can do it too.

>Wanting the freedom of your life in your own hands is autistic
That's unAmerican as shit. Don't have kids, please. Go be a good Goyim somewhere else.

>>79576126
>Learns the history of why certain things were made illegal and demonized
>Still thinks they shouldnt at the very least be decriminalized
Thought no intelligent person ever
>>
>Still thinks they shouldnt at the very least be decriminalized

Yes, because 100 years of methamphetamine and heroin have lead humanity into an unparalleled golden age
>>
>>79573311

So you watch one clip and passed judgment on him?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG0rtfA4Lk
Why do we still have threads about this?
>>
>>79576276
Once again the dramatic language that's supposed to mean something.

>Weed
Demonized by fuckers who didn't want to lose their jobs so they used good ol' American racism

>Psychedelics
>Made illegal by some faggot fucker who wanted to disrupt his political enemies

" The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper's writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
>>
>>79576493
>Three former Nixon administration illegal-drugs policy officials -- Jeffrey Donfeld,[20] Jerome H. Jaffe and Robert DuPont -- responded, sending a statement to The Huffington Post that opened: "The comments being attributed to John Ehrlichman in recent news coverage about the Nixon administration's efforts to combat the drug crisis of the 1960's and 70's reflect neither our memory of John nor the administration's approach to that problem." Saying "[s]ome of us worked with John and knew him well", the statement speculated that if the quotes were accurate they may have been an example of Ehrlichman's "biting sarcasm."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ehrlichman#War_on_drugs

And Bill Clinton continued the drug war because...he hated blacks as well?
>>
>>79576577
It's a well known fact that the Clintons hate blacks.
>>
>>79576643
Regardless it's lazy conspiracy-tier thinking to reduce the War on Drugs entirely to "Nixon just hated niggers 2bh"
>>
>>79576577
>Let's believe the Government is full of good guys when it suits our agenda
WeW,
>Taking anything someone from the same administraton to the only President who resigned from being in a scandal's word of their denial in being in more shady shit seriously
LAD

Also it's not surprising to think that most white democrats see people of color as nothing more than votes. Why would the federal government end the war on drugs when not enough white people cared about legalization yet? Nothing gets done unless enough white people are involved, this is just a clearly observable thing throughout American history
>>
>>79565946
why was joe hyper aggressive?
>>
Weed people are the worst drug people. All insecure cultists with adolescent mentalities constantly praying to weed god.

Even meth heads are cooler in real life, despite the fears everyone has about them.
>>
>>79577510
trt
>>
>>79577530
They most definitely aren't.
>>
>>79577510
He's always been hyper aggressive. These days he just tries to hide it behind a "chill libertarian stoner philosopher" persona he has cultivated.

He used to be known for being an aggro cunt who constantly threatened to attack people.
>>
>>79567514
I desperately want to smoke pot, and I'm curious since I live in NJ. But I agree that people act like it's got all these medical benefits.
>>
>>79577590
Purely anecdotal evidence, but I've known a ton of weed people and a few meth people. Meth people have always been cooler and almost nothing like the stereotypical image people have about them.
>>
>>79576792
>"Obviously this one man's potentially sarcastic remarks are the real reason the drug war happened! Of course the REAL problem the black community is experiencing is the police dragging off Deyquan for doing nuffin, not Deyquan being a nuisance, shooting at rival gangbangers, and selling drugs from a street corner"
>>
>>79577649
As have I and none of them stick exclusively to one drug,they pretty much do whatever is available and are the type of people to fall asleep with a cigarette in their hand and burn down whole apartment buildings.Don't get me wrong,weed and psych users are annoying but at least they have some semblance of awareness and self respect.

The best I can say about meth addicts is they ussually have pretty interesting stories but its because they live utterly shameless lives.
>>
>>79577769
>CIA helps spread crack through ghettos
>But it's entirely impossible that the people associated with Nixon aren't lying about the Chief of domestic affairs not saying that.

Come on, son.
>>
>>79577832
Most meth users I've known are regular people during the weekdays with 9 - 5 jobs. Then they do meth on the weekend like normal people do with alcohol.
>>
File: 1382934830037.jpg (27KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1382934830037.jpg
27KB, 500x362px
>>79577868
African-Americans have been notorious for their involvement with illicit drugs since the days of Cab fucking Calloway

>oh all these jazz artists can't shut the fuck up about being off their faces on weed or heroin, but obviously CIA agents strongarming blacks into using crack is the only reason the crack epidemic happened
>>
File: 1487282878906.gif (1MB, 342x338px) Image search: [Google]
1487282878906.gif
1MB, 342x338px
>>79565946
POT HEAD GETS TRIGGERED
>>
File: JOE.jpg (23KB, 260x256px) Image search: [Google]
JOE.jpg
23KB, 260x256px
>>79578136
>>
>>79577889
The ones I know either live with their parents with their multiple kids or work late nights at restaurants and were completely zonked out and acted very different while sober

They swear up and down they can be casual meth users but I've never seen it,they always get super hooked again eventually and do any other drug they can get their hands on if they can't get any meth.

Its sad but they have to want to help themselves I guess
>>
File: gethype.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gethype.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>79578136
>someone who's never tried pot gets triggered and is a total degenerate loser
>>
>>79566097
very accurate
>>
>>79570885
BUT MUSLIMS HATE WOMEN. DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1482347296311.jpg (179KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482347296311.jpg
179KB, 1080x1080px
Has Jamie responded yet to Chowder calling him out on his podcast? Jamie is a FUCCBOI
>>
wow bunch of fuckbois in this bthread. Crowder acted like a bitch and got bitched.
>>
>>79578529
explain yourself

and I want Mackenzie to twist me up
>>
>>79565946
Crowder could take joe in a fight
>>
File: joe.webm (1MB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
joe.webm
1MB, 500x434px
joe has mental problems
>>
File: 1487148890183.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487148890183.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>79565946
Rogan was a cunt even to Alex who was giving him the greatest ratings he's ever had.

He's a fucking manlet WOP CUNT and he will literally never be anything but a fucking manlet WOP CUNT.

Regurgitating /x/ shit is literally the only thing that has kept him relevant over the past decade and he's too much of a fucking pussy manlet WOP CUNT to ever have any convictions about anything because he wants SO BADLY to be taken seriously by normies who are already a lost cause.

FUCK JOE ROGAN.
>>
>>79575677
Such a fucking MANLET.
>>
>>79577530
>>79577649
You're a fucking idiot. Please kill yourself or go out into public and behave in such a way that someone else does it for you.
>>
>>79565946
I'm absolutely positive Jamie posts in these threads..
Hi Jamie
>>
Tbh Crowder handled it like a bitch. Yes, Joe was being a douche (probably because his blood levels of steroids were peaking that day). Crowder talked more about the discussion itself and how Joe was a big meanie than anything about pot. He should have just started arguing about weed. That would have earned him some respect.

Joe was intentionally baiting him. Crowder didn't know how to deal with it and sperged out. He literally couldn't handle the bantz.
>>
>>79571385
They can relate.
>>
>>79567514
holy shit I've never heard Rogan speak but I stopped hanging out with one of my best friends growing up because he acts exactly like this
drug addicts suck
>>
File: b83o1fz9v9gy.jpg (44KB, 800x285px) Image search: [Google]
b83o1fz9v9gy.jpg
44KB, 800x285px
>>79575529
>>79575784
>>79575838
>>
>>79567514
Joe Rogan is a bully
>>
File: full.jpg (35KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
35KB, 600x411px
>30 years later
>potheads still resort to middle school playground name-calling against people who call them out on their habbit
>>
>>79569574
>>79570114
Well, he basically put a article based on questionable sources on his website.
Why would he do that if he doesn't care?
He wants to cater to his audience and it did show.
>>
Do you think Joe is really as stupid as he portrays himself or he dumbs himself down to appeal to his audience?
>>
I remember getting baked as fuck after work and the 5 minute drive home being a giant ordeal. Concentration on the road was very difficult and so I drove like an old lady. Had something happened which required me to react fast I would have likely gotten into an accident.

Then again I hardly smoke pot. Only when offered. So I would assume habitual smokers will function better. But alcoholics are probably decent drunk drivers as well.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.