[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“What [the clones are] fighting for are what we’re f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: orphanblack-645x370.jpg (65KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
orphanblack-645x370.jpg
65KB, 645x370px
>“What [the clones are] fighting for are what we’re fighting for now, which is a voice, and autonomy and ownership of our bodies and our reproductive rights…a lot of this last season is about smashing the patriarchy.”

http://411mania.com/movies/tatiana-maslany-on-orphan-black-at-wizard-world-a-lot-of-this-season-is-about-smashing-the-patriarchy/

D R O P P E D
>>
they are not caring about viewers since it's the final season
>>
Is feminism a legitimate mental disorder? I mean, do they not know that the fight for bodily autonomy has been won a very long time ago?
>>
>>79566874
There's a big difference between being a feminist and going full SJW with it.

Just like how there's a gap between conservatism and /pol/
>>
>>79565702
wait, the biggest villians have all been female so far
>>
This show has always been full sjw OP.
>>
>>79566815
>since it's the final season
what season is it now? I stopped watching when the 2 crazys left the religious farm together.

Is it worth catching up on?
>>
>be a woman
>be allowed to vote in people who can declare wars
>not eligible for the draft
>don't have to fight the wars yourself
why is this fair?
>>
>>79565702
>>It's a we lost a majority of core audience over time to the point where nobody cares when the next season starts so VAGINA VAGINA WAGE GAP GLASS CEILING YAAAS QUEEN
>>
>>79567067
You could make this argument about heaps of shit.

>be born in the city
>allowed to vote in people who can change the agricultural industry
>not a farm owner
>don't have to pick the cotton yourself

We can't divide up democracy into every voting demographic. Just deal with it.
>>
>>79566874
>Is feminism a legitimate mental disorder?
Yes.
>>
>>79566874
Yeah that's why there are now nearly whole states where women can't get an abortion.
>>
>>79567281
Not him, but those are different situations. You can choose to be a farmer, but the government is not going to throw you in jail because you refused to be a farmer.

I think the draft is bullshit, but it needs to either be abolished or fixed.
>>
>>79567575
>it needs to either be abolished or fixe
Agreed, but I don't think slicing up the population in terms of who can vote on what is the best way to go about it. It sets a dangerous precedent that could be reused in the future.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.