[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seeing John Wick 2 tonight. What am I in for? Yes, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 3479987345.jpg (123KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
3479987345.jpg
123KB, 1400x700px
I'm seeing John Wick 2 tonight. What am I in for? Yes, I've seen the first.
>>
Lots of fighting immediately, then a slow middle, then basically an hour long ballet of death.
>>
>>79562797
This
>>
Absolute kino.
>>
Over ten minutes of cars hitting each other, hitting people, and trying to hit each other/people, it's surprisingly good.
>>
1 > 2 but 2 was also pretty good
>>
>>79562743
If you loved the first one, you'll love this one.
>>
Very competent gunplay except for the way that they treat suppressors. There is an excellent scene that is basically 3 gun on humans but the setup feels a bit forced. I didn't really like all the effort they put into world building because I feel like it ruins franchises eventually.
>>
>>79563129
>I didn't really like all the effort they put into world building because I feel like it ruins franchises eventually
Why do you think that? I think it was important considering they always planned a trilogy and they needed build up for The World vs John Wick.

Anyway, this was really good. I laughed when they finally showed him killing people with A FUCKING PENCIL and was actually surprised when he shot Santino inside the Continental
>>
>>79563129
>except for the way that they treat suppressors.
I burst out laughing at the terminal scene where they shoot at each other.
>>
>>79565445
Cassian was bro tier
>>
>>79562743
Make sure you piss before you go. I had to hold my piss the last hour cause there are no breaks in the action.
>>
>>79563129
how do they treat suppressors
>>
>>79562743
It's really good the fight scene between wick and boy(girl) was a bit of a let down but the fights between him and common were really solid.
>>
>>79566104
Cassian and wick shoot at each other with suppressed handguns in a crowded subway terminal and no one notices
>>
File: 1860_army.jpg (631KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1860_army.jpg
631KB, 1280x720px
>>79566056
He knows his guns.
>>
>>79566184
To be honest i would act pretty chill if i saw two guys trying to silently kill each other. Not my fucking problem.
>>
>>79566233
Yes but when they did the same thing in an earlier scene the whole crowd panicked and ran so it just felt off.
>>
he dies
>>
i liked how it enhanced on the world.

Could totally imagine shit like pen&paper or video game RPGs in this universe now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.