[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get ready for beef cake kino https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: ezgif.com-f6776f0b9c.gif (2MB, 394x208px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-f6776f0b9c.gif
2MB, 394x208px
Get ready for beef cake kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRo8VgGvT08
>>
>>79553546
>A MEDICAL MYSTERY THAT DESTROY LIVES
>>
>direct to vhs
Jesus she's fallen low
Rip
>>
did Trevor blow the producer to get that job?
>>
>>79553546
Is Pedro in it?
>>
>>79555678
no, just for fun
>>
>tyler perry
>jenny slate
>literal grammatical errors in the trailer
>using publicity stills in the fucking trailer

is this the worst movie ever made
>>
>budget so low they have to re-use shots and put stills into the trailer
JUST
>>
Remember when Joëy Razor Moretz was being pitted as the "next big thing"
>>
File: 1422543388452.jpg (16KB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
1422543388452.jpg
16KB, 400x385px
>>79555904
I do
>>
File: 1483491581750.jpg (78KB, 615x767px) Image search: [Google]
1483491581750.jpg
78KB, 615x767px
>>79553546
>>
File: 1482789193429.jpg (2MB, 1918x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1482789193429.jpg
2MB, 1918x3000px
>>79555904
to be fair she did become big, huge in fact
>>
>>79553546
thought she quit movies to focus on her gains fulltime
>>
File: chloe gains.jpg (466KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
chloe gains.jpg
466KB, 1280x1920px
>I have always been a fan of Chloe Grace Moretz and her performance isn't perfect because there are times where she struggles to really pull off the realism but she is really good at demonstrating how great Suzanna's life was and how quickly it deteriorated and how much she struggled. She does her very best work showing Suzanna at her most extreme low point. She is believable and heart wrenching. I actually think with what I've seen this year, she deserves her first Oscar nomination for her performance. Tyler Perry was actually amazing as her boss. It's not a big role but honestly it was best supporting material in my opinion and I'm not a Tyler Perry fan. There was something genuinely moving about his performance. Her parents played by Richard Armitage (who apparently has a huge fan base?) and Carrie-Ann Moss do a solid job. Carrie Ann-Moss feels a bit out of place and Armitage really plays up the outbursts of emotion from a father where it is almost borderline campy unfortunately. Neither one of them are big home runs in my book but they do a good job and Moretz saves them both. Jenny Slate was really good in a small role as her best friend and Thomas Mann was also very good as her love interest Stephen. I also think Mann might have been miscast and yet he does a good job.
>>
>>79553546
What the fuck is up with the up beat music while she's having seizures?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.