[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiya there /tv/ I'm starting this thread mostly to ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0295.jpg (82KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
82KB, 600x350px
Hiya there /tv/

I'm starting this thread mostly to ask for a gif/webm of the scene from A Cure For Wellness where the main character casually pulls his tooth out/ the sceen where his other tooth is violently removed.

Also we can discuss how shitty the movie was and how desperately hard it tried to be a Christopher Nolan film, which is hilarious considering how low of a bar that is and just how pathetically short it falls in achieving even that.
>>
>>79552589
It's hard to make a gif/webm when the movie is not yet available online, OP
>>
>>79552838
I was hoping /tv/ had ways. Either way we can still discuss how obnoxiously this movie basically screamed "DO YOU GET IT!? DO YOU GET WHAT'S HAPPENING!? BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMMIN EH!?" With every single fucking scene.
>>
>>79553235
>I was hoping /tv/ had ways.

this is not the North Pole, we are not Santa Claus
>>
>>79552589
So this movie is good ?
>>
>>79552589
Is this Star Wars 8?
>>
>>79552589
>see thumbnail
>thought this was a Star Wars 7 thread
>>
>>79555191
No it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Visually impressive at times but utterly incomprehensible. It's about some 200 year old baron who discovers that eels can live 300 years in the water so he kills people and feeds them to the eels so he can keep his daughter alive hundreds of years until she has her period so he can fuck her to have a "pure bloodline". It's so fucking stupid I really wish I didn't spend money on it.
>>
Could somebody explain what the fuck was up with that immortality brew? I sorta got that it was something in the water, and the eels did something, but it was all so contrived and stupid that I stopped trying to make sense of it.
>>
>>79555316
lel
>>
>>79555610
There is no explanation. It's that stupid. Gore verbinski is a fucking hack. This movie could have been decent but instead they give us one of the dumbest protagonists in the world, who continues drinking the water and going to treatments even after he sees eel residue in his glass in the first 20 mins.
>>
is this movie The OA, but worse?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.