[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me > have no friends so I never go to the cinema >big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>be me
> have no friends so I never go to the cinema
>big blockbuster comes out that everyone at work has gone and seen.
>start to find it weird that I haven't seen it yet and sometimes that I don't really take notice of whats currently in the cinema
>have to watch cam rips to not be exposed as not having friends to pretend that I saw it at the theater
>MFW I have to do this

Anyone know this feel?
>>
why don't you just go see the fucking movie?
>>
>>79549979
Why should he have to PAY to watch something someone else made when he can just watch it for free? That makes no sense. He shouldn't have to give people money to watch the fruits of their labor!
>>
File: 22.jpg (26KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
26KB, 300x340px
From my experience normies hate even BRIEF conversations about Film/Vidya

They'd rather talk about normie things such as the artificial lives they lead
>>
>>79550024
yeah I normally prefer to wait for the Blu-ray torrents.

since getting decent internet in 2008 I just can't justify paying to see movies. they're not even in HD at the cinema. it's just a larger screen.
>>
>>79550039

That's bullshit, Pixar/Disney has successfully gotten me laid four times because chicks from work don't want to go see those animated movies by themselves, but really want to see them anyway because of Disney Princess shit.

>What movies?

Toy Story 3
Frozen
Inside Out
Zootopia

I don't fucking know why, but for whatever reason they are always DTF after that animated shit.
>>
>>79550024
well he seems be having feels about not having a group to see movies with? I totally agree with you I usually wait to see it for free. if that isn't the issue than I don't get his dilemma. or he's just disconnected in general the movies thing isn't the issue.
>>
>>79550117

Almost all of them are about family in some respect, besides maybe Zootopia

& Inside out seriously? Girls get wet just over the thought of seeing a Childish/Family films for a date
>>
>>79549884
same i got caught breaking the no singles policy in the middle of a packed showing of rogue one. The bouncers came and inspected my penis right on the spot in front of everyone and then they stripped me naked and threw me in the cinema showers. They made the cinema hawk stand guard while they went through my phone and deleted all the pictures of my waifus. Then they put a naked picture of me up on the cinema losers wall so i wouldnt come back
>>
>>79550332

Fuckin' seriously.

I could see it being sad like a mile away, so about 10 minutes in, I lifted the armrest between us. She cried like three times, which gave me an in to pull that chica close and let her brain release that oxytocin for the whole movie.
>>
>>79550117
Why are you dating small children?
>>
>>79550667

>le pedo joke

Haha, yes, just because I take women in their 20's to go see Disney movies every now and again this makes me a nonce.
>>
File: 1486849009495.jpg (146KB, 634x952px) Image search: [Google]
1486849009495.jpg
146KB, 634x952px
>forced to watch capeshit cam rips so normies at work don't find out that besides work i'm otherwise a Hikikomori
>>
File: 1470929486296.png (114KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1470929486296.png
114KB, 511x511px
Have no fear, the corporate, propaganda infested western Hollywood apparatus is slowly bring ground into dust and the conniving sheep will flock like rats on a sinking ship as they drown, sunk by the rising glory of eastern cinema.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.