/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could we have been so blind before? It's clear the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download (34).jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (34).jpg
7KB, 225x224px
How could we have been so blind before?

It's clear the reason that they didn't fly them to mordor was that only return legs were counted as tax deductible business expenses.

Gandalf knew this.
>>
Moron. The eagles were a Roth IRA option you could only dip into towards the end of your working life.
>>
>>79545912
Don't spread that bullshit here, nigger.

Roth IRA contributions can be withdrawn at any time. Furthermore, certain exceptions are made for things like first time homebuying or ring destruction ventures.
>>
>>79545953
Which was used in the Hobbit. They couldn't use it anymore or they would incur massive penalties and taxes.
>>
>>79545912
>>79545953

Are you >Implying they were investment vehicles? fucking lobby gondor it should be illegal to sell them to Hobbits
>>
>>79546002
Are you telling me they made zero contributions between The Hobbit and LotR? Jesus, what a clusterfuck...

>>79546045
Face it, closing the Eagle Loophole just isn't going to happen. Not with Middle Earth budgets being in the shape they're in.
>>
>>79546116
They took the risk of mutual funds when their tax lawyer Elrond agreed with the fellowship. The market obviously took a massive dip when the Gondor bubble popped
>>
File: peter_hackson.webm (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
peter_hackson.webm
3MB, 640x266px
>>79545853
the tax returns are coming!
>>
>gandalf straight up tells the fellowship to fly the ring to mount doom
>nobody listens
>>
File: bravo jackson.webm (3MB, 800x334px) Image search: [Google]
bravo jackson.webm
3MB, 800x334px
>>79546634
HOW DOES JACKSON DO IT
>>
>>79547969
The Eagles wouldn't have taken them further than Mirkwood.
>>
So what do the Nazgul represent? The Fed?
>>
>>79545853
I fucking love this meme, please keep it up.
-t. read-onlyfag
>>
>>79547969
This reddit theory can burn and the people spouting it should be castrates
>>
>>79548093
It seems you're a little butt flustered?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.