[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A week after entering negotiations to direct The Batman,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>A week after entering negotiations to direct The Batman, Matt Reeves has exited the talks, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

>A studio source confirms that negotiations have broken down. The possibility, however, exists that talks could resume when heads cool. The studio is intent on making the movie no matter what as the Batman franchise has proven to be bigger than one person.

>Prior to Reeves receiving the offer, Ridley Scott and Don't Breathe helmer Fede Alvarez were among the names being floated for the director's chair.

>The Batman is the latest DC/Warner Bros. project to undergo a director shuffle. The Flash standalone has gone through directors, including Seth Grahame-Smith and Rick Famuyiwa.

How long till they just give it to Snyder and have Goyer do a rewrite?
>>
>>79539925
What if Mel Gibson directs this one instead of Squad 2?
>>
>>79539949
Rumor is Gibson just wants S2 because he wants to work with that cast, not because he wants to make capeshit.

He shouldn't do either, though.
>>
>Ridley Scott
At least it would look beautiful.
>>
>>79539925
So why does the Flash not have a director? Is there literally no one left who wants to work with wb on capeshiet? They might as well give it to some rookie nihonpiggu who turns it into a psycho thriller with a cute loli.
>>
>>79539925
>A week after entering negotiations to direct The Batman, Matt Reeves has exited the talks

This pretty much confirms to me that WB is still set on ruining all their movies with corporate meddling.
>>
>>79540091
This.

I'm sure the reason talks broke down is because they won't give Reeves final cut. Which is the reason why SS was fucked up, too many cooks in the kitchen. WB should try a hands off approach. Their EU is already a joke so they have nothing to lose.
>>
What happened to this company after Nolan left?
>>
>>79540626
Some executive left, I think he works for Disney now. Hence why the drop in WB films, well mostly for DC films, and Disney still pumping 100% on Rt.
>>
Link please
>>
>>79540626
reverted back to how it was before batman begins was made
>>
>>79540626
>after Nolan left?
He didn't, though, he even worked on BvS.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.