[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: mqdefault (1).jpg (30KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
30KB, 320x180px
>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably weed I don't really care if people smoke it or that it becomes legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me, I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS
>>
>>79538062
tl:dr me on this episode of the podcast

I hate Chowder and I kinda hate Rogan, were they both retards or what? Who gets mad at who?
>>
>>79538174
Crowder had the gall to say that maybe people that are high on pot shouldn't drive, and king chimp Rogan sperged out.
>>
File: 344543543.png (409KB, 832x908px) Image search: [Google]
344543543.png
409KB, 832x908px
Crowder is BASED as always
>>
>>79538216
Most people shouldn't drive in the first place let alone drive while high. Joe got after Gavin for supporting drunk driving, hypocritical fuck.
>>
I stopped listening when Crowder said "the only hotboxing I do is to Jews" and rolled up his sleeve to reveal his SS tattoo
>>
>>79538174
>Crowder claims that the legalization of weed causes more traffic fatalities
>Rogan calls him out on his bullshit
>Jamie pulls up Crowders site where they bash Weed and misrepresent statistics
>Crowder is reduced to using cry-bully tactics, claiming that they're ganging up on him.
>Rogan literally laughs at him and makes fun of him while pointing out how silly it is to lie about the statistics
>Crowder keeps trying to make semantic arguments, while crying about being bullied and how he's going to miss his flight
>>
>>79539827
Nah, fuck you. I just watched the segment and Rogan was being a fag.
>>
>>79539827
HUR DUR SHROOM TECH, TRY MY BULLSHIT HERBAL SUPPLEMENT THAT WILL MAKE YOU DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE MY BULLSHIT.

DUDE

WEED
>>
>>79539827
Crowder addressed the page Jamie pulled up in his recent interview with Rogan, y'dumdum.
>>
File: IMG_6301.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6301.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
HEY JOE DID YOU KNOW 4CHAN IS SHUTTING DOWN

YEAH APPARENTLY THEY HAVE NO MONEY LEFT AND THEY HAVE TO SHUT DOWN
>>
>>79539864
Congrats, you're just as soft as crowder. Lol dude was literally asking joe to stop bullying him and kept spouting that 'it's not fair'.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.