[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey, you must be from that blind-dating site! They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 4740.jpg (840KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
4740.jpg
840KB, 750x1125px
>Hey, you must be from that blind-dating site! They're only showing the films on the billboard tonight, which one of them do you want to see?
>>
Don't fuck chicks with pink hair probably a feminsit on the verge of becoming morbidly obese.
>>
She must give some mean handjobs
>>
at this point
I would
she prolly hase some nice indoor hobby
>>
>apu trilogy is real
>it's not a simpsons joke I didn't remember

interesting
>>
>fuck her in the ass
>she'll never know
>>
>tfw a qt on a wheelchair is still outside your league
>>
>>79536291
she'd still cuck you with a chad/tyrone
>>
>>79536180
This. She probably doesn't even really need the chair she just identifies as differently abled.
>>
>>79536133
>They're only showing the films on the billboard tonight

Yeah, that's the whole point of a billboard -- you pathetic fucking cripple.
>>
>>79536303
apu trilogy is highly regarded too. classics.
>>
>>79536133
I'd marry that lady
>>
you're that norwegian weirdo, aren't you.
>>
>>79536558
What Norwegian weirdo?
>>
Oh shit yo, I expected you to be normal size. What the hell man, you're micro machines!

Luckily, I know literally everything there is to know about getting pussy. So even though you're test tube gub gub snail man, I'm going to get knee deep in your gash.
>>
>>79536593
you
>>
>>79536133
I'm not blind
>>
>>79536728
No, seriously.
>>
>>79536763
some autistic guy posting women in wheelchairs

i can only imagine it's you
>>
If this retarded chick honestly wanted to see the apu trilogy with me I'd cum in her cripple vag so fucking quick
>>
>>79536133
>Texas Chainsaw Massacre please. So later when we reenact it,!you won't be able to run away :3
>>
>>79536835
flags cant come soon enough desu
>>
the fuck is apu trilogy?
>>
Why would a blind couple go on a date to the movies?
>>
File: y7Z0L.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
y7Z0L.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>79536981
Because they're silent movies.
>>
>>79536133
meh, can't chase them with a baseball bat if they can't run.
>>
>>79536303
average /tv poster
>>
File: apu.png (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
39KB, 500x500px
>Apu trilogy
>>
>>79536974
Aliens and Predators?
>>
>>79536303
>>79536974
>>79537314
>>79537329
Hello /v/eddit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.