[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The whole controversy is preposterous - these killings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: derrinzikks.png (817KB, 797x596px) Image search: [Google]
derrinzikks.png
817KB, 797x596px
>The whole controversy is preposterous - these killings are obviously ironic.
>>
>>79535694
>tfw no "uzi lover" easy lover cover
>>
>you now realise Morris plays every damn character in that sketch
>>
Uzi like a metal dick in my hand,
Magazine like a big testicle gland
>>
COP
BITCH
COP
BITCH
MUTHAFUCKA
>>
Hey guess what! It turns out if you tell people things, presenting them as the truth, those people will often take what you say at face value, instead of immediately calling you a liar, even when the things you're saying are somewhat preposterous! Don't you find it hilarious that we live in a world where people exhibit basic courtesy?
>>
File: Suki Bapswent.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Suki Bapswent.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Did anyone have uncomfortabe feelings for Chris as Suki or was it just me?
>>
File: blkadder.gif (561KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
blkadder.gif
561KB, 320x200px
>>79536716
>>
File: Ian Curtis.gif (451KB, 369x285px) Image search: [Google]
Ian Curtis.gif
451KB, 369x285px
Moments you laughed at and then immediately felt guilty about
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESVOF6DScKQ
>>
>>79536792
Apparently the only thing he's ever broadcast and then apologised for. Ian's daughter was a massive Morris fan.
>>
File: Punishment.gif (866KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
Punishment.gif
866KB, 245x230px
>>
>>79536834
I hate these clips that cut off part of the gag.
>>
File: Gunishment.gif (953KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
Gunishment.gif
953KB, 245x230px
>>79536849
>>
>>79536849
>>79536878
How did Morris predict To Catch a Predator by 3 years?
>>
the orgy of sly winking usury was only brought to an end by a stairwell nonce bashing which left North braindead and quadrospazzed on a life-glug.
>>
and sadly, crime experts predict that one day even friendly conversations between mother and daughter will be conducted at gunpoint
>>
>>79537156
I take every opportunity I get to use "quadrospazzed" in conversation
>>
1 in 5 teenagers addicted to drugs? NOPE! We know it from tests.

To preserve the anonymity of our 15 year old volunteers, we replaced them with three 5 year olds, and not ONE of them had even heard of drugs. Let alone "smoked one off".
>>
>Over 1200 convicts were released last month after lying to the Home Office about how long they'd been inside. And just 2 days ago, it was revealed that convicts in Dartmoor prison, had been running an international airport for over 14 years.
>>
>>79536875
He really is a shit.
>>
>>79537156
Morris was really good at writing daft things.
>>
Are the day today and brass eye absurdkino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pr8xnNi7OM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lhJ3YJkfcg#t=14m31s

This made me kek so hard
>>
>>79537560
On The Hour is the best series, but Paedogeddon is Morris and Iannucci's finest hour.
>>
I like some of the other people who have done stuff with him 2bh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TknnvlcLsYI
>>
This Is The One Thing We Didn't Wan't To Happen
>>
>>79537630
I downloaded all of The Day Today from YT recently, it's absolutely god-tier.

"He's an appaling failure, and he's committed many crimes"
>>
>>79536848
Not only that but she had been trying to convince her mum get to into modern comedy and this was the first episode of the day today they watched together.
>>
File: 1468270752246.jpg (37KB, 496x302px) Image search: [Google]
1468270752246.jpg
37KB, 496x302px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02_R8aiUAKw

>You see I've never... been stung... by a wasp...
>>
>Any idea why Noel Edmonds has done this?
>He never did it before.
>>
More oxygen needed says France.
>>
>>79536244
like poets of the street, they are
>>
"And there's just time for a rapid glance at tomorrow's papers. There's a large timepiece on the front of The Telegraph, the headline there "It's Six o'Clock, Say Greenwich Time Laboratories", The Times are giving away a 'Teach Yourself To Read' book tomorrow, The Independent lead with "Spherical Torpedo Depresses Navy", there's a picture there of a large splash, "Come Shake My Hand, You Bitches From Hell" is the headline in The Warcry, while The Daily Mail go with "Blue Giraffe Storms Out Of Peace Talks". That's it, I'm Christopher Morris, my species; Homosapi-news!"
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.