[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my idea for a new Matrix film. >Takes place thirty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: m.png (736KB, 634x685px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
736KB, 634x685px
Here's my idea for a new Matrix film.

>Takes place thirty years after Revolutions
>Story revolves around a war between humans (red pills/blue pills) as they attempt to find one of the world's greatest hackers, "30NS" (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), giving one group the upper hand over the other if they are able to find Neo with his abilities
>Agents are now peace-keeping programs and are only there to make sure their war is contained led by Agent Nicholson (Michael Fassbender)
>Hacker is given some code to work with to find Neo, uses Nicholson to access his location
>Levitt finds Neo and the group enter into an area that is completely off grid
>Neo is in an all-white room (nod to the Architect) similar to his old apartment, he acts as the bridge between machines and humans and is basically God in the Matrix
>Neo askes Levitt, "What has he done?", Levitt has been deceived believing he has joined the red pills, only to realize that he has been working for the Merovingian (Christopher Waltz)
>At the same time, piece of code that was given to him - was a virus containing a piece of Smith and Neo code merged together, infecting Nicholson and creating a powerful antagonist beyond Neo
>Neo is so god-tier, he obliterates the people working for the Merovingian just with his thought
>Fassbender attacks Neo, Neo can't delete him and gets his ass handed to him in his own space
>Levitt attempts to redeem himself by helping Neo
>Matrix gets so fucked up, after his fight with Fassbender agent and the war between red and blue pills, Neo god-tiers and creates a whole new Matrix for both machine and humanity, destroying the Merovingian *who is now played by Christopher Waltz

THE MATRIX REQUIEM

Sets up a new trilogy in process.
>>
Not bad OP. I like the casting.
>>
>>79535518
Hey sounds neat
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 610x350px
>>79535518
I like it.
>>
I really wish they did something like this. I would love to see the opening prologue open with a very intense battle blue and red pills with an epic bullet-time moment where we go circle around all those involved fighting each other
>>
>>79535518
I could watch this in terms of plot, but what are you going to do with style? Are you keeping the standard matrix theme or going elsewhere with it?

And will there be some sort of deeper moral theme explored?
>>
>>79535518
Reddit
>>79535606
Reddit
>>79535675
Reddit
>>79536653
Reddit
>>79537825
Reddit
>>79537921
Hello fuckin reddit
>>
its not lgbt friendly enough, good luck

needs to be tranny-aproved
>>
>>79537947
Reddit
>>
makes no fucking sense

also, keanu said he's never returning to this world again
>>
Here's an idea, Neo is reborn as a woman, make her the new OP protagonist.
>>
>>79537947
Cool argument autist
>>
>>79537947
is this, dare i say, reddit?
>>
>>79538354

It does.

Humans war one ideology against another.
After Neo's sacrifice, Neo exists inside the Matrix while his body is dead
Levitt's character is a pretty big deal
Deus Ex makes Neo pretty much on the same level as Oracle and Architect
Merovingian wants power and seeks to find Neo to take that power and use it for himself likely through some programs of his own or hackers he has (same hackers he uses to make a virus out of Smith and Neo's code)
Neo has power over the Agents
Merovingian knows this and uses his best Agent against him
New peace of the Matrix only lasts 30 years before it goes to hell again
Neo uses all of his power to create a new Matrix where all that war is broken, discarding the old one

>sets up for new trilogy
>>
>>79537921

It's based off the story of the Antichrist, his defeat and Christ setting up a new kingdom.
>>
>>79539189

The title - The Matrix Requiem is Neo creating a new epic Matrix world for humanity (to continue living)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.