[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Doesn't show emotion >Doesn't understand hygiene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: john-wick-payday2-woah.png (329KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-payday2-woah.png
329KB, 640x401px
>Doesn't show emotion
>Doesn't understand hygiene
>Can focus really well on one objective
>Can't read other's emotions
>Killed people over a car and a puppy
>Hardly talks

Is John Wick autistic /tv/?
>>
>>79522082
Chuck Norris for millenials, I guess.
>>
>>79522146
fuck off grandpa
>>
>>79522082
What?

>Is John Wick autistic /tv/?
I'd be down for an autistic John headcanon to be quite honiste.
>>
>>79522082
>they hear countless stories how dangerous and deadly he is
>enemies notice, literally, a horrifying flood of dead bodies Wick leaves behind
>they all go "it's fine, I'm sure I'll be able to take him out"

Are John Wick's enemies autistic, /tv/?
>>
File: john-wick-2-ruby-rose-ares.jpg (2MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-2-ruby-rose-ares.jpg
2MB, 3600x2400px
>doesn't show emotion
>doesn't talk
>accidentally dresses like a boy
>tries to do some kung fu flips and shit when she has a gun
Is Ruby Rose autistic /tv/?
>>
>>79523605

7 million dollars is a lot of courage, plus in the back of their heads they probably think "man all the rumors are just that, this guy's overrated."

Well they can have that engraved on their tombstone
>>
>>79523788
Not to mention she wanted Wick to buy her a drink. Perhaps deep down, she even wanted to date him.

But he rejected her, and we all know that only autists get the cold shoulder.

She was so socially awkward that she didn't dare to speak. She was so sexually frustrated because men wouldn't date her, which explains why she grabbed John by his groin during the weapons search. She's like the creepy uncle who visits you from time to time because he finds you attractive.
>>
>>79522146
are you over 34?
>>
>>79524867
She offered him a drink and he declined
>>
File: coronationwoaudio.webm (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
coronationwoaudio.webm
3MB, 360x360px
>>
>>79525559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PArq6mpDlk

go here for audio
>>
>>79522082
>Doesn't show emotion
He shows sadness and anger multiple times. Rewatch.
What?
He can, he just doesn't give a fuck
A puppy that symbolized his dead wife, days after her death.
>Hardly talks
Like 99% of macho action movie heroes.
>>
>>79525594
Song: John Wick Mode by Le Castle Vania
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 630x1200px
John wick vs the accountant
who wins this autist battle?
>>
>>79525594
>audience thinks it's part of the show and cheers
kino
>>
>>79525628
>>79522189
>doesn't understand hygiene
Watch after he "showers". Still has blood on his fingernails.

Even after a 10 hour flight from Rome to NY, he doesn't was his face of blood.
>>
>>79522082
no but you are
>>
>>79525714
These were wounds not blood.
>>
>>79522146
the chuck norris meme was created by millenials and was originally about vin diesel you faggot

nobody ever gave a shit about walker texas ranger or his shitty movies
>>
>>79522082
>Doesn't show emotion
>Hardly talks
In all likelihood he's taciturn, assassins are trained to suppress emotions that might hinder their mission, such as compassion, empathy or pity
>Can focus really well on one objective
again, assassin training
??? I think we see him shower once in the first one
>>
>>79525945
He showers in the 2nd as well when he's preparing for the party.
>>
File: 1483250011773.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483250011773.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
Is AVGN autistic?
>>
>>79522082
Anyone who isn't retarded or a sociopath understands what the puppy meant and what it symbolized.
>>
>>79522082
>>Doesn't show emotion
>>Doesn't understand hygiene
>>Can focus really well on one objective
>>Can't read other's emotions
>Hardly talks

So almost ever Keanu movie ?
>>
>>79525594

>the first 2 reloads were done correctly

then he somehow shoots fucking 20 bullets without reloading

FUCKING HAX!
>>
>>79526671
It was actually a good surprise to see an action movie where reloading are pretty accurate for once
>>
>>79523788
I like that despite having her lurking the whole movie, he just kicked her ass and she basically offered no meaningful resistance.
>>
>>79522082
Are we going to see Cassian in Chapter 3?

He survived, right?
>>
>>79527589
in all fairness the only 2 people to have done so are Cassian and Kirill
>>
>>79527938

I'm willing to bet in the world of the John Wick there are unlicensed docs that could save him

one of Common's best roles and he had a lot of fun with it

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/02/11/common-did-not-let-keanu-reeves-see-his-pain-john-wick-chapter-2/97794248/

>Common trained for weeks for the highly coordinated and technical fight sequences, often sparring with his leading man to perfect the complicated choreography. Common admits the sparring got painful.

>“I would hit him and he would hit me. We definitely struck each other at points,” says Common.

>During the drawn-out sequence where the two fight on a subway platform which spills onto the train, the knocks were particularly tough.

>“It was an intense fight and he had to keep blocking my hits with those really strong forearms. And my forearm was going against his, again and again,” says Common. “I knew I felt the pain, but I had to keep doing it. Take after take. And it was the same place on my forearms.”

>Common says Keanu would come from the set where he had been filming fight scenes all day and worked with a gash on his hand. Common, likewise, never showed the pain.

>“I never let on it was hurting, neither did he. It was like, 'We have to do this,'” Common says. “The next morning, man, it was like, ‘I never knew it was going to hurt like this’ There was a deep bruise that came from Keanu.”

>One particularly tough maneuver in the scene befuddled both actors for days. Keanu would be tough on himself and swear loudly about getting the scene right. Common would try not to despair and keep working the scene where even one small miscue in a long sequence would ruin a take.

>“There were times when it would feel like, 'Man, is this is ever going to work?'” says Common. “And when we finally got it, I just remember Keanu saying, ‘Doesn’t it feel good when we get it right?' I was like 'Yes!'"
>>
>>79525900
Implying WTR wasn't comfy af.
>>
>>79522082
Literally none of the things you said are true except for being able to focus on one objective and hardly talks... though who is he supposed to be talking to so much?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (106KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
106KB, 1280x800px
>>79525676
The king of autists.
>>
>>79528094
Nice to hear that he worked as hard as Keanu did.

I liked the idea that there are some people out there at or near Wick's level. I thought maybe their fight was a tad drawn out but it did a good job showing that they were literally at the same level.
>>
>>79528278
I dont think Common's character is at Wick's level actually. They're close, but i'm willing to bet a pre-retirement Wick, that hasn't already been winded from previous fights, would destroy him.
>>
Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary or sheltered lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may be unable to form intimate attachments to others and simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world.
>>
>>79528240

He was just pretending
>>
>>79526671
I count 15 which is reasonable, no?
I'm pretty sure when he's grappling the guy it's the other guys gun going off. I don't know, can't really see that well.
>>
>>79528905
>It's all in his head
>>
>>79528278
>fresh common couldnt kill a worn out wick
>same level
Are you retarded?
>>
>>79529064
Seemed smaller caliber and a lot of them can hold 15+, some glocks can hold up to 17+1 (in chamber)
>>
He was suffering from a really bad case of lazy, amateur screenwriting.
>>
>>79528278
>>79529297
>muh worn out
Holy autism. What about these movies ever make you think fatigue is ever a fucking factor?

Also, Cassian and Wick started out their first fight by literally shooting each other. So if you're going to use that stupid argument, at least remember they both start injured.
>>
>>79529420
>they both start injured.
But they have magical suits of shielding.
>>
>>79525676
I liked this movie
>>
>>79529420
Common hit him with a car and Wick was shoot multiple times in the catacombs.
>>
Bros how fucking crazy is Chapter 3 going to be? Think John will go to Japan or Russia?
>>
I like how dismissive Wick becomes about Santino halfway through the movie.

Santino is giving some Bond Villain Monologue to him on the cellphone and Wick just hangs the phone in his face.

It's great.
>>
>>79530399
I something like From Russia With Love with a bunch of assassins on a train
>>
>>79522082
he doesn't really kill people over the car, at least not in this movie.

He cripples them, but not kill
>>
>>79525559
Goddamn, these movies have such fun to watch action scenes. I haven't seen John Wick 1 but I go on YouTube and watch the fights every now and then.
>>
>>79530409
What's the point of listening to the person he's gonna kill anyway?
>>
>>79530409

John knew there was a huge chance that he'd get betrayed when he took the contract thus his tunnel preptime, by the time he heard the word avenge come out of his lips his rage started to build, all he wanted to do was stay out of all that shit but oh no, drag me back in then try to feed me some bullshit? Nah.
>>
It's pretty clear Cassian was closer to John than everyone else. I certainly wouldn't put him on his level though.
>>
>>79525676
I haven't seen John Wick 2 but I'm pretty sure he killed more people in the first movie.
In hand to hand combat it's difficult to say who would win, since the accountant is larger. If John had a pencil though...
>>
>>79529339
16 in the clip and one in the hole
John Wick is about to make some bodies turn cold
>>
>>79531100
killed more people in comparison to the accountant i mean
>>
>>79529339
he uses a Taran Tactical custom Glock 34 (stock 17 +1) with mag extensions, so it's not unreasonable for him to have 20+ shots. though it does get a little fucky when he switches to the subcompact/henchman's guns
>>
im autistic
>>
>>79522082
not feeling and not showing are different things
maybe a sociopath but I don't think he falls into AS
>>
File: john thicc.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
john thicc.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>79522082
I want to _HUG John!
>>
>>79522082
>first movie
>russians manage to catch John
>tie him to a chair and have the boss talk to him
>don't just shoot him in the head and be done with it
>russian boss decides to just have John bagged while he walks away
>a few minutes earlier they had no problems shooting the face priest in broad daylight

Was that the most retarded moment of the whole movie?
>>
>>79531873

that pic is why """realism""" fags are the worst:
>In an intense combat situation
>Literally getting shot at
>Still uses trigger discipline instead of having the finger on the trigger
>>
File: IMG_5011.jpg (2MB, 2302x2944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5011.jpg
2MB, 2302x2944px
>>79532819
>you shouldn't maintain trigger discipline while jumping with a gun.
>>
>>79522082
He, Willem DaFoe, Common, Ruby Rose and that bitch in the first one were all trained by the League of Autsassics
>>
>>79526671
I counted 13. Some of the gunshots are the other people's guns.
>>
>>79528951
I genuinely laughed out loud.
>>
>>79532819
says the faggot that shoots himself in the legs while trying to roll around his living room with a gun
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.