[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the Harry Potter series such an unapologetic Griffindor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Hogwarts_houses.jpg (17KB, 236x257px) Image search: [Google]
Hogwarts_houses.jpg
17KB, 236x257px
Why was the Harry Potter series such an unapologetic Griffindor circlejerk? Like she bothers to write all these four different houses then makes two irrelevant, one always morally good and one painted to be only the bad guys.

That's probably what bothers me the most looking back on the series.
>>
>>79518583
think of it this way, Whatever House Harry would be put in, the story would revolve around that house, so it's less about Gryffindor being the best, it's about Harry being the chosen one.

Also, it's because it's one of the dullest franchises in history etc etc...
>>
Why does it matter what house you're in when the sorting hat has already placed you in one of the dullest franchises etc. etc. someone else post it i can't be fucked
>>
>>79518583
It didn't bother me at all. Slytherin were assholes but they and Gryffindor were the Yankees Red Sox of Hogwarts. Without their rivalry it goes to shit. Everyone knows it.

JK couldnt find a way to make the main characters be in different houses and regularly interact until book 5 with dumbledores army. And I'm fine with that I prefer it the way it is, pretty comfy desu. People really hated slytherin because they won seven house cups in a row.
>>
>>79518632
He could have easily had friends who were in other houses though, my best friends I made in college didn't even live in the same building as I do.

Hermoine could have easily been a Ravenclaw and the Weasley family Hufflepuffs. They could have had a friend from Slytherin even. But nope, it's nothing but Griffindor.
>>
>>79518666
Why would I bother to post bait for one of the dullest franchises?
>>
>>79518681
They were gryffindors at heavy and no you can make them interact that easily they are separated more so than college. My middle school had "teams" and three in our grade. I only ended uo seeing the kids in my team.

They make friends with luna and cho. Hermione and Ron and Harry should have been in the same house to better their adventures. Why it would bother you i have no idea.
>>
better question
why is an eagle on Ravenclaw shield? And not you know- a raven?
>>
>>79518732
at heart*
>>
>>79518748
Why is there a lion on the Gryffindor shield and not a Gryffin?
>>
>>79518583
Would have been interesting if they split the group up. Ron in Griff, Hermione in Ravenclaw, Neville in Hufflepuff and Harry in Slytherin.
>>
>>79518583
why are all hufflepuffs in canon such massive sluts?
>>
>>79518583
Why does JK Rowling fetishise Asian women?
https://youtu.be/iFPWwx96Kew
>>
File: almastba.com_1397476080_258.jpg (219KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
almastba.com_1397476080_258.jpg
219KB, 600x375px
>>79518583
you will never join huffelpuff, gow and smoke weed with your wizard buddys.
>>
>>79518583
If only the sorting hat had sorted Harry into a different book, we might have been spared one of
>>
>>79518830
cuz hufflepuffs are stoners and weed makes your special bits tingle
>>
>>79518583
because it was written by a stupid barwoman
>>
somebody post the tweet about hufflepuff masturbing all togheter
>>
holy shit where's the pasta this makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>79518632
Him being put in Slytherin while still being a good guy/ friends with Ron and Hermione would have made the story better though. It would also have given Draco something to do other than turn up every 50 pages and try to bully him.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.