[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol he fucking gets in a helicopter crash and then saunters in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (269KB, 2720x1530px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
269KB, 2720x1530px
Lol he fucking gets in a helicopter crash and then saunters in with a few scratches. Didn't even rip his shirt. And then he pulls out of his pocket the birthday gift she gave him earlier even though it probably would have been lost in the fiery crash. They didn't even mention if his co-pilot was still alive IIRC.

This fucking movie
>>
of course you wouldnt understand, you dont understand how love can move things

fucking nerd, fat fuck
>>
>movie is supposed to be very hardcore, taboo type stuff
>the most "fetishistic" scene is him tying her hands down, pouring lotion on her, and fucking her in the missionary position
Women are so bad at being dirty.
>>
>>79516567
dude we get it, you hate females
>>
>>79516603
I love females. I just think females don't know how to be smutty. They have similar urges and needs to men, but they are terrible at verbalizing them so it comes out as something vanilla like 50 Shades.
>>
File: farage-ukip-plane-_3230073b.jpg (77KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
farage-ukip-plane-_3230073b.jpg
77KB, 620x387px
>>79516348
>>
>>79516639
is he ok?
>>
>be 31 yo
>in a relation with a 22 girl
>be into BDSM for years, sone all kind of stuff
>don't tell her because she would get scared
>she takes you to watch this
>you have to pretend is the kinkiest shit ever
>have sex afterwards like is something very naughty and special
I almost lost my shit, grab her neck and start slaping her face
>>
anyone see this bondagekino?
>>
>>79516348
They do show her at the party when he says they getting married.
Dakota Johnson is the worst actor i've seen in the big screen, no doubt. But nice titties.
>>
>>79518250
She'll be wealthy from these movies. Doesn't need to act in anything ever again. Lucky broad.
>>
>>79518276
I think her parents are famous or something, she didnt "need" this in order to never need to work i bet.
Hopefully its her only protagonic role, tho
>>
>>79518375
Her dad is Don Johnson, the greatest actor to ever live
>>
>>79516348
They showed her alive at the birthday party at the end.

What I loved was that her father was entirely forgotten at her engagement(he was in the first movie).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.