[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>throws out a quip before he dies Are you fucking kidding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1487213154641.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487213154641.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>throws out a quip before he dies

Are you fucking kidding me?

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
They don't call him quipsilver for nothing
>>
>>79515253
>What the fuck is this shit?
kino
>>
>>79515253
We had this exact thread yesterday and it was shit then too, fucking kill yourself
>>
>>79515253
Worst Quicksilver.

This cinematic universe should be purged desu.
>>
Why are shitskin twitter capetourists so uncreative?
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/0ywCihm9C0gXtrEdpCD5-w/

is it because of the media they consume??
>>
he was hot and loved his sister. let him have a quip or two.
>>
>>79515253
He had literal seconds before he was going to drop dead and it was the best he could think of.
>>
>>79515309
l o l
>>
This is what the disney jews do to films. They have an suppose emotional scene but they break the mood with a joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN-tuUVJG78
>see blood of his dead parents all over the place
>a lone baby crying for his mother, hidden from the people who attacked in hope they would not find him
>the baby crying for his mother who will never return
>ITS OK THOUGH BECAUSE HE DOES A SILLY FACE HAHAHA DONE IT AGAIN SHLOMO
>>
>>79515526
I can cherrypick too.
>>
>>79515253
You're just jelly you couldn't be witty when you died.
>>
>>79515599
happens all the time in these films. Makes sense because theyre made for children. Same as these marvel and star wars films
>>
>>79515623
I should've known OP was a skeleton.
>>
>>79515625
>because theyre made for children
Oh, so it isn't the Jews?
>>
>British guy with fetal alcohol syndrome
>plays an Eastern European
Why? There are so many good Eastern European actors.
>>
>>79515687
oh no, ofcourse its the jews. Always will be.
>>
>>79515625
>Makes sense because theyre made for children
Then why have emotional scenes at all?
>>
Remember when quipping was self aware and only used in silly comedy films and parodies, because it didn't feel right in a film where lots of people die and world is in danger?
Society emotionally devolved over the last decade or so.
>>
>>79515805
>Remember when quipping was self aware and only used in silly comedy films and parodies, because it didn't feel right in a film where lots of people die and world is in danger?
Not really, no.
>>
>>79515779
gotta boost that RT score somehow, make the "reviewers" think they're watching something amazing
>>
>>79515253
Spoiler that shit, cunt
Oh wait you're obviously a newfag and don't know how to do that
>>
>LE QUIPS GUYS QUIPS MIR

literally every day

is this actually your hobby?
>>
>>79515253
isnt he in the new logan movie playing the clerk? lol
>>
>>79516083
this movie came out 4 years ago, kill yourself
>>
>>79515253
Why does he look like a thin version of Sam Hyde?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.