[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things that immediately break the immersion of a movie >horribly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

ITT: Things that immediately break the immersion of a movie
>horribly firearms handling
>male actors noticeably shorter than the women
>actors trying and failing at doing accents
>actors that come back for a sequel 10+ years later and have aged horribly who then the movie tries to act like they're still young and badass
>>
>>79515180
No one?
>>
>>79515522
Nope
>>
Breaking the fourth wall
>>
>>79515593
It has it's place but it's WAYYY over done now, especially when it's used as part of a style.
>>
>>79515180
>Hol up
>Freezeframe
>you're prob wondering why I look like catchers mitt
>>
>>79515737
*RECORD SCRATCH*
>>
>>79515560
Nope
>>
>>79515689
It's done really well in The Twilight Zone, but that's only at the beginning and end of each show. I can't think of any other examples where it doesn't pull the viewer out of the experience.
>>
>>79515832
You're confusing narration and breaking the fourth wall
>>
>>79515180
That dude on the right was literally unrecognizable
>>
>>79516562
I quite literally laughed out loud when they cut to that after the ebin haircutting shots.
>>
>>79515180
>mediocre directing
>exposition
>child actor/s
>forced comedy
>>
>when something goes on the camera lens or at the camera

like in john wick (the first one) he shoots some guy and there's spray of blood on the lens like COD or something. Or like in harry potter 2 when they fly the car past the camera and the camera shakes, like, why ??

>oh yeh i'm watching a film as they just acknowledged the fucking camera
>>
>>79515180
What speaks against taking a breather, and specifically taking stock re: allegedly 'low-quality Flynn' staunch Facts.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.