[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 12 is turning out better than 11, but Episode 7 was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: always-sunny-top-60-850x900.jpg (48KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
always-sunny-top-60-850x900.jpg
48KB, 850x478px
Season 12 is turning out better than 11, but Episode 7 was the worst episode this season. Pretty much felt nothing other than hate for Dee, the ending was just too mean spirited. Mac coming out was too real for what the show is and it just isn't funny.
>>
I enjoyed this episode
>>
They said the N word, the C word and the F word all in a single episode.
I think they're finally let Mac come out of the closet because they're going to move on to something else... like Dee being preggers with Charlie's kid...
>>
It's clear Dee is becoming more and more self-conscious so what she was doing to make him feel good for her own benefit made sense. That she would go to those lengths. I expected that from her.
But I was actually surprised when that happened at the very end with the soldier stripper. It was VERY mean-spirited and I was actually a little shocked lol
It seemed like she got what she wanted by making him feel good so that she felt better about herself but I guess that wasn't enough and she was still spiteful about the "rock bottom" comment.
But overall, I thought it was an alright episode. The stuff with Mac and Frank and the VR was really good and I thought Dennis and Charlie's whole "dad and boy" thing was hilarious. Especially when they were doing their performance onstage.

As far as the gay thing goes with Mac coming out...it did feel weird but I think maybe they're just trying to move onto other things. The whole "dennis was raped" thing was brought back which was p funny.
>>
>>79512707
The ending was absolutely fucking hysterical

What the fuck is your problem? It's a tv show. A fucking COMEDY, no less.
>>
>>79512707
I dont know what the fuck happened, but the editing was SHIT.

I gotta find out who directed that, because it was BY FAR the worse episode this season.
>>
>>79512707
Why do they pretend Dee is hot ?
>>
>>79514210
They don't...
>>
let's be real, the show isn't their main source anymore

kaitlin = show on fox
Charlie = in big movies
rob = directing films
Glenn = nothing

Hopefully Glenn gets something because he is most talented
>>
>>79514298
Glenn was in Fargo.
>>
>>79514298
I don't know how lucrative it is, but Glenn is modeling now. I've seen him all over the place lately.

He was on a big billboard for Uniqlo in NYC recently.
>>
>>79514210
They don't...?
>>
File: Mac_Kills_His_Dad_9.jpg (60KB, 366x550px) Image search: [Google]
Mac_Kills_His_Dad_9.jpg
60KB, 366x550px
>>79514190
It felt really off, like the Gang Goes Skiing from last season.
>>79514210
It's a weird thing, she has gotten me into skinny blonds with black nails, yet i don't find her attractive. Olson is alright, but i guess her character is too dude-ish for me to find her attractive.
>>79514298
Don't see how that matters, like i said i like this season more than 11.

On another note, i was disappointed they killed Maureen off. Hopefully they will bring Liam and Ryan this season or more Bill.
Anyone else find her more attractive with the cheek implants?
>>
>>79512707
My last episode of all time will be the water park, over and out for the guy who was their biggest fan 5, 6 years ago.

I will always have my seasons 1-9 on DVD.
>>
File: transparentmatsu.png (79KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
transparentmatsu.png
79KB, 400x226px
honestly it's just been getting worse and worse with each episode.
>>79514160
>It was VERY mean-spirited and I was actually a little shocked lol
Normalfags get out.
>>
>>79512707
Dennis as a dad-stripper was pretty fucking hilarious
>>
>>79514305
That was 3 years ago.
>>
File: rich evans.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
rich evans.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>>79515693
>>
>The ending was too mean spirited!

Wow, what a faggot. The first episode was the first by far.
>>
>>79512707
What are you fucking gay? It was the best episode of the season, finally it didn't have some social and political agenda in it just the gang doing stupid shit.
>>
>>79515843
Of course the first episode would be first.
>>
Also I want to fuck dee.
>>
>>79516056
absolutely horrible taste
>>
>>79516056
I tried to fap to her, by either trying to find beauty in her or fapping to uglyness, but nothing came off
>>
>>79514191
Yes, the editing was weird. The episode all in all was fine though.
>>
>>79516514
>>Yes, the editing was weird.
like what?
>>
>>79516182
>>79516464
Don't insult my birdfu. She's gotten hotter as the seasons go on, I can't watch an episode without an erection now
>>
Does /tv/ actually like this show or are tv shows off topic for this board?
>>
>>79516565
The weird double dream sequence with Dennis dancing which seemed like it was going to have a payoff when Mac hit reality, but instead just fizzled out into nothing.
>>
>>79518115
Wouldn't surprise me if it's building up to something.
>>
File: 1421733857057.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1421733857057.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>79517682
/tv/ used to like it and it used to have multiple threads a week that would 404 from bump limit

It's just the shows in its 12th season and it's done nothing but progressively drop in quality since the 7th season

personally the last season I checked out was season 10 and it brought more pain than enjoyment
>>
They are running out of ideas. Mac coming out is a sign that the show is finished. You see it with all long running shows.
>>
>>79512707
Seasons 1 through 11 all written by the gang

Season 12 written by literal diversity hires and the tone of the show transforms and the characters turn into caricatures of themselves.
>>
>>79519109
You're joking though right?
>>
File: tweet.jpg (53KB, 584x251px) Image search: [Google]
tweet.jpg
53KB, 584x251px
>>79519119
>>
>>79512707
I'm a big incest fan so my dick moved when the daughter said she touched her dad's asshole.
>>
>>79512707

The recent episode with the stripping was a good return to classic sunny. The ending striptease by that Magic Mike was hilarious.
>>
>>79512707
The episode was kind of lame, but the ending was pretty good.
>>
>>79519452
>Writers and directors are the same
>>
This show is asscheecks, is there a specific season I need to watch to get into it?
>>
>>79520529
Really as soon as frank joins the group. So like season one. You could skip to season two or three when they have their style worked out.
>>
>just too mean spirited
lol pussy
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.