[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was Grandelfs plan before he died in Moria? Pass through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So what was Grandelfs plan before he died in Moria? Pass through the Gap of Rohan, and sneak into Mordor from the north?
>>
>>79512099
>Grandelf
Is that the Hong Kong version, like Robertcop?
>>
>nb4 reddit's "hurr durr fly you fools" theory
>>
>>79512099
Kill The Oden, Kill Stuart, march against Mordor
>>
>>79512099
He planned to pay Saruman the taxes he owed him so that they could pass by Isengard
>>
>>79512137

GANDERUHAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1ZODfKav8&t=7s
>>
>Movie full of characters with fantastic and magical names
>Fucking stuart
>>
>Samwise
>pretty dumb
>Mary
>Actually a male hobbit
>Arrogant
>Fairly modest
>Legless
>Has legs
>Grimlee
>Neither grim nor asian
>>
>>79512099
Pressure Denethor to relax the potato tax that was making the Haradrim support Sauron
>>
Any non-meme answers? Please?
>>
>>79512491
fuck you i laughed
>>
>>79512588
>>79512099
>The Plan, espoused by the Wise is to not hold too dearly to any one course of action. A loosely formulated plan allows the hand of Providence to play a role in its success.
>So Gandalf's plan allows events to unfold naturally without the domination of his, or anyone else's will.

http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/6195/what-was-gandalfs-plan-for-getting-the-ring-to-mt-doom
>>
>>79512808
Why can't nerds just say "I don't know."?
>>
>>79512844
why can't retards not shitpost?
>>
>>79512844
wow unironically thanks for summing it up. i was about to read that garbage
>>
His plan was to meet up with the eagles and fly to Mordor.
>>
>>79512099
Fucking your mom like the rest of world has
>>
>>79512844
why cant amerikunts read books and learn things like real people?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.