[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a really cute girl last week >we're randomly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: feelangry2.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelangry2.png
29KB, 633x758px
>meet a really cute girl last week
>we're randomly paired to work together on a university assignment
>professor put the groups together so I'm super relieved at not having to try and find someone to work with me
>girl is actually really cool
>while we're introducing ourselves hobbies come up
>she's telling me how she's into movies, I ask her what she watches
>she says she recently watched Pierrot le Fou and Hiroshima mon amour
>asks me what I watched recently
>tell her Lord of the Rings
>she gives me this weird look like she wants to laugh but is also disgusted
>tells me "oh yeah my 12 year old brother is really into that movie, he likes to run around the house singing about how he's the king of Gondor now"
>she says we should just get to work
>treats me cold as fuck now

What the fuck, /tv/? Lord of the Rings is literally kino for all ages, it's not a fucking Marvel film.
>>
>>79508474
Quality thread
>>
File: 1451237378357.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1451237378357.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>
File: 120288129.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
120288129.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>79508474

>wrote the OP as he cried quietly in his dark and silent basement "soon my love soon soon soon"
>>
File: peperage2.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
peperage2.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>>79508560
WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE
DELETE IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>79508474
You should've told her that you watch BLACKED then she would've known that you're a patrician
>>
>you too bitch
>>
>>79508474
Are you implying that women have better taste in movies?
>>
>Pierrot le Fou and Hiroshima mon amour
Pedantic garbage for hipster women, you're better off not touching that whore.
>>
>>79509039

>im so sorry anon
>>
>>79509275
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WHERE DID YOU GET THIS I LITERALLY WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THIS GIRL SHE WAS MY FUCKING ONEITITS WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1480574781594.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1480574781594.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>79508474
>meet a really weird guy last week
>dickhead professor chose all the groups which sucks because I've been wanting a chance to get closer to Chad all semester
>the freak can barely look at me while he's introducing himself, i think his name was anon or something
>so anyway, I'm staring out the window daydreaming about Chad Thundercock piledriving me in the ass, when I hear whiny little voice breaking my concentration
>it Aron or whatever his name with, mumbling some shit about wh..what movies do I like
>being the sexy yet sophisticated and arty girl girl that i am, I name drop some French 60's films and hope that'll be the end of this intrusion
>but alas no, the creep sort of snorts and tries to tell me how he just saw lord of the rings for the 100th time and how its a 'Kino for all ages'
>I give him a look that solidifies the caste gap between us
>if he talks to me again im just going to tell the professor he touched me and get him kicked the fuck out of here
>i mean seriously, what is wrong with some people
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.