[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shiieet our boy aka every frame a paiting but not fucking t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

shiieet

our boy aka every frame a paiting but not fucking terrible just dropped a cowboy bebop video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkXFBPGZpTM

is cowboy bebop kino?
>>
If you're a low IQ videogame player, sure
>>
>>79506365
>check his channel
>"birdman is a 9.5 out of 10"

opinion discarded
>>
>>79506365
>Present yourself as a patrician, cinephile and analyst
>Watch the dubbed version of Bebop
>>
>>79506650
The creator of Cowboy Bebop has publicly stated that the Dub is superior.
>>
>>79508205
Lul what a pleb
I bet he watches shit like Wan Piss
>>
File: jarjar.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jarjar.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>79508205
the creator of Star Wars is George Lucas. Does he have logic or taste?
>>
>>79506450
I never understood how people like you even function on a basic level. Do you really just go around thinking any uneducated opinion that pops into your head is a fact?
>>
>>79509047
I have a whole new level of appreciation for the actors now
>>
>>79506365
Personally my favorite YT video essayist/reviewer. Although I think it's tough to always take his purple prose seriously especially since he's like 22. Still, I was very happy to see this video since the topic surprised me.
>>
>DUDE so deep and profound LMAO
What's wrong with just enjoying Cowboy Bebop without pretending it's some seriously meaningful or intellectual work of art?
>>
>>79509457
According to people here nothing in history has ever been deep or profound. You spam this retarded shit (pseudo-intellectual, 2deep, philosophy 101, fedora) for literally anything and everything that isn't mindless. It's such an obvious inferiority complex and you should stop because it's cringeworthy as fuck.
>>
>>79509047
The creator of Cowboy Bebop hasn't lost the trust of his fans or proven to be incompetent like Lucas. He's went on to make many other quality shows so I would assume he knows what he's talking about.
>>79509457
Why do you have to act like it doesn't have a deeper meaning or message? Obviously a lot of thought and care went into making every scene so wouldn't it make sense that the writers set out to make something of artistic significance?
>>79509525
This. I hate the anti-intellectualism going on here. Obviously the "so deep" people who watch Inception and think their philosophers are annoying but people on here pivot all the way to the other extreme and act like nothing is deep or artistic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.