[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit Amazon. Even if the axis would have won the WW2 this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: m4pvqkn[1].jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m4pvqkn[1].jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
Holy shit Amazon.

Even if the axis would have won the WW2 this would be impossible.
>>
>>79506250
It's fiction.
>>
Plus Hitler had no interest in africa or really anything beyond Europe.
>>
>>79506250
It's a fantasy story based on the premise of someone being able to travel between timelines (with the implication that this is how the Nazis got nukes, since they were nowhere near building them in real life). Don't treat it as a "historical fiction" work by any stretch of the imagination.

It's just goofy fantasy and a chance to explore certain political themes. Enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>79506250
It depends. The Americas wouldn't be like that. And India wouldn't be Japanese. But a lot of the other territories would just be a matter of annexing colonies.

And unlike the Allies, the Axis wouldn't be worried about bad PR when cracking down on rebellions.

In the book, a lot of the areas are actually spheres of influence and puppet states rather than land under their direct control. But TV shows always simplify everything.
>>
>>79506462
Unlike the Allies, the Axis wouldn't be capable of cracking down on rebellions because they didn't have the manpower or resources....fuck it, I'm done with this shit. Too drunk, too tired. Gonna go get some dinner.
>>
File: Earth Military 2008.jpg (1MB, 4242x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Earth Military 2008.jpg
1MB, 4242x2750px
>>79506250
>>
It's called "Greater Nazi Reich", that should tell you about how much historical realism there is. As if there's an American Empire called "Great Murrica" or something.
>>
Maps aside. I'm trying hard to continue watching this show but it's just not doing it for me. I'm six episodes in and feel like it is way too over the place and the characters are just stall and void of life. Am I just a retard with no taste or should I keep on going?
>>
File: IMG_0203.jpg (55KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
55KB, 720x663px
>>79506250
>tfw this timeline never happened and you are not in the Japanese Reich states
>>
>>79506250
>this could have happened
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.