[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened in the end? Did Jill the MC and Leon died? Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So what happened in the end? Did Jill the MC and Leon died? Who was the final villain? Did they got rid of the monsters? Was the world saved?
>>
>>79491047
find out in the next movie
>>
>>79491063
First post best post
>>
What do you think the title of the next one will be?
>>
>>79491283

The Next Chapter
>>
>>79491283
Resident Evil: The FInal Chapter Part 2
>>
>kills every infected with airborne cure
>but somehow dropping the cure caused it to explode outwards with the force of an explosion
>but it hasn't reached the whole world yet, guys so I'll beat the air and kill the last ones
>wesker in it as little as he is
>>
>>79491368
>wesker in it as little as he is
He was basicaly a henchman in this one.
>>
who gives a shit
>>
>>79491420
That upset me. He didn't even do anything.
The sound design was also attrocious. Don't max out the volume for a car crash and a knife clank alike.
>>
>>79491283
Resident Evil: A New Beginning
>>
>People enjoy these shitpile movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj2LrM_9n-Q
>>
>>79491063
>>79491121
>>79491283
>>79491337
>>79491297
So the movie ended with a TO BE CONTINUE again? Fuck i thought this was really the last one
>>
>>79491551
>TO BE CONTINUE
More like Yes it is finished but in such a slow way that it will allow us to make another one if we wanted to.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.