[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Murphy Brown being syndicated anymore? It ran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why isn't Murphy Brown being syndicated anymore? It ran for 10 years and 250 episodes and was very popular during its airing. The Vice President even mentioned the show during a speech. What went wrong since then?
>>
>The Vice President even mentioned the show during a speech. What went wrong

kek
>>
File: murphy-137057[1].jpg (162KB, 900x1227px) Image search: [Google]
murphy-137057[1].jpg
162KB, 900x1227px
>>79485850
It was a national story for a while.
>>
>>79485882
i recall. thats why i kekd.
>>
>>79485836
My mom used to watch this show a lot as an extension me as well. Didnt get a lot of jokes though. I remember his painter handyman friend
>>
>>79485836
It feels really dated and a lot of young people probably wouldn't get the political references.
>>
>>79486213
This. Feels embarrassingly dated and unfunny
>>
>>79485836

Best I remember is Murphy beating up a bunch of Sesame Street characters.

Also, Candice Bergen had a weird fucking life her father left his entire fortune to his dummy
>>
>>79486348
I remember Murphy accidentally walking in on Miles naked, and Miles was distressed by this, so she offered to strip for him in exchange.

But Miles turned it down. I mean, she wasn't so young anymore at that point, but why would you tell her NOT to strip? And then I realized: Miles probably fucks boys.
>>
Candice Bergen gets nude in Soldier Blue (1970), and her character is raped in explicit detail
>>
>>79486585
>But Miles turned it down. I mean, she wasn't so young anymore at that point, but why would you tell her NOT to strip? And then I realized: Miles probably fucks boys.

that or it was just an accident and it's sophomoric and immature to enforce some kind tit for tat deal.
>>
>>79486945
Don't be a sperg about this, anon. If some lady tells you that she's ready to strip for you, it means she's down to fugg.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.