[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Empire's End" novel gives insight about Kylo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mLg5PVj.jpg (152KB, 701x667px) Image search: [Google]
mLg5PVj.jpg
152KB, 701x667px
So, apparently Snoke had started to pull Ben to the dark side even before his birth when he was still in Leia's womb.[/spoilers]

Straight from the novel:
Who is out there, who is watching us? Hands reach for her, hands of shadow, lifting her up, reaching for her throat, her wrists, her stomach -
Inside, the child kicks. She feels her baby turning inside, right-side, up and down, struggling to find his bearings, trying so hard to find his way free of her.[/spoilers]

He is less a human shaped thing and more a pulsing, living band of light. Light that sometimes dims, that sometimes is thrust with a vein of darkness. She tells herself that it’s normal - Luke said to her, Leia, we all have that. He explained that the brighter the light, the darker the shadow.
Right now, her son is upset, tumbling inside her as if he can’t get comfortable. His light, flickering with dark. She centers herself and concentrates. The walls of the room fall away. Everything is white and then it’s black. Then she’s in the calm, airless void. As Leia finds her peace, so does her son. He stops turning…[/spoilers]

The baby turns inside her again, troubled by something she cannot feel and cannot yet understand.[/spoilers]

http://bastila-bae.tumblr.com/post/157259526510/its-more-than-just-having-a-bad-seed-as-a-kid
>>
>>79483806
i can believe that actually, also

>ripping off medivh's story from warcraft

kys disney
>>
I can't stand Rey or Kylo. They're both incredibly mediocre character.

Kylo is also a massive pussy.
>>
Who would've thought the dark side could reach all the way into the womb?
>>
>>79483806
More:

“Leia bit her lower lip, refusing to concede. “No. It was Snoke.”
Han drew back slightly. “Snoke?”
She nodded. “He knew our child would be strong with the Force. That he was born with equal potential for good or evil.”
“You knew this from the beginning? Why didn’t you tell me?”
She sighed. “Many reasons. I was hoping that I was wrong, that it wasn’t true. I hoped I could sway him, turn him away from the dark side, without having to involve you.” A small smile appeared.
“You had—you have—wonderful qualities, Han, but patience and understanding were never among them. I was afraid that your reactions would only drive him farther to the dark side. I thought I could shield him from Snoke’s influence and you from what was happening.” Her voice dropped. “It’s clear now that I was wrong. Whether your involvement would have made a difference, we’ll never know.”
He had trouble believing what he was hearing. “So Snoke was watching our son.”
“Always,” she told him. “From the shadows, in the beginning, even before I realized what was happening, he was manipulating everything, pulling our son toward the dark side.”
>>
>inb4 Ben is a force conception formed by Snoke, and Han isn't his father
>>
Snoke is such a stupid name. I mean, Sheev is stupid, but there's a reason we never saw him be called Sheev.
>>
SNOKE

literally why would they name him like that
>>
>>79483806
>>79483983
>they're going to make snoke more powerful than the emperor
this is stupid

>>79483836
fuck off back to /v/
>>
Should have taken the midichlorian vaccines but no Leia you had to be an antivaccine bitch.
>>
File: 106 KB.jpg (106KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
106 KB.jpg
106KB, 600x411px
>>79483806

Rey turns to the Dark Side

Ren goes back to the light side

Luke Skywalker dies

Rey turns good but she stays on the dark side and goes off to found the new (good) sith order

Ren takes over the Jedi Order

3rd movie ends with people all over the galaxy "awakening" to powers of the force.

there I saved you six years of speculation
>>
>>79485867
HIS NAME IS KYLO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79485640
Because it sounds like SMOKE which is dark and SNAKES which are yucky
Incredible cleverness
>>
Dude, you wanna snoke up?

Let's get sconed bro
>>
>>79485953
Duuuude I'm so highground
>>
>>79485722
It's like DBZ at this point: midichlorians / power levels don't mean shit anymore and everyone just keeps pushing new limits
>>
>>79485787
Kek
>>
I hope Luke brutally decapitates that deformed old midget and ends the sith forever. I wanna see him torturing Snoke for years before murdering him
>>
>>79486030
They never meant shit, fuck off.
>>
>>79483806
>another book written in the present tense when Star Wars "happened" a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.