[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all honesty Anyone who's seen this show probably has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: scrubs.jpg (47KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
scrubs.jpg
47KB, 450x300px
In all honesty

Anyone who's seen this show probably has it on their Top 5 shows.

What can you possibly have against it?
>>
>>79477944

It's aged like shit.
>>
the last 2 seasons, scrubs the new class or whatever the fuck it was called
>>
i dont like medical ppl
>>
>>79477944
It's fucking terrible and you need to go back to r/facebook.tumblr.com
>>
>>79477944
Fucking Carla and her shit got on my nerves so much
>>
File: 1483959783709.png (118KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1483959783709.png
118KB, 1250x1250px
Elliot is an annoying stuck up slut

Carla is completely unlikable
>>
The fact that it's not a comedy at all, and is instead just another bullshit medical soap opera... but with some lolsorandum reddit-tier humor sprinkled in during scene transitions.
>>
The last season is a giant stain. Can't someone erased everything related to it off the face of the earth pls
>>
>>79477944
Reddit.
>>
Its essentially live action family guy in a medical setting, complete with cutaway gags and characters who become embodied by their worst characteristics.
>>
File: wdytwa.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.png
936KB, 644x644px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rirPLLYBys

Thoughts on this scene?
>>
>>79478069
Family Guy is clever and introspective compared to this dogshit
>>
>>79478118
Was it symbolic of Brendan's career?
>>
>>79477961
Has it? I haven't seen it since high school when I watched it religiously. Noticed it's on Netflix.

Should I just stay away?
>>
>>79477944
I use to think J.D was a really funny relatable guy who women would love. Now I realize no women would ever love him and his gf's all fucked turk behind his back.
>>
>>79477944
>not one, but TWO black doctors
too unrealistic tbhfam
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuIgjBlNfTI

Did Dr.Cox not save the show?
>>
My brother loved it. But I didn't think it was funny at all. Same with Two and a Half Men.
>>
I'm Dominican and Carla bothers the living shit out of me. Can't stand her face on screen.
>>
Wasn't Jordan the best girl?
>>
I thought it was stupid overall. I hated the characters/actors. The "humor" was awful and caters to the lowest common denominators. 2/10 at the best of times.
>>
>>79477944
Seasons 5-7
>>
>>79478440
I think it's generally accepted that Cox was the best part of the show.

Kelso, Jordan and Ted are runner ups
>>
Wow I hate Dominicans now.
>>
>>79477944
It is a show that couldn't be made today, just like malcolm in the middle, because it triggers retarded whiny princesses too much
>>
>>79477961
It really hasn't. I marathoned seasons 3-8 recently since I was bedridden and I still found myself chuckling and feeling at a few parts.
I shut it off like 5 minutes into the first episode of season 9 though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.