[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this movie have so much sex and nudity in it? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5982.jpg (27KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5982.jpg
27KB, 250x370px
Why does this movie have so much sex and nudity in it? It's completely irrelevant to the plot and we had to watch this shitty flick like 6 million times during middle school, what's with the sex scenes and nudity? How is that even relevant to the plot?
>>
>>79477699
(((them)))
>>
>>79477699
You mean the endless boohoo for the jews scenes? Yeah they made it unwatchable
>>
File: ready for the bbc.jpg (72KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
ready for the bbc.jpg
72KB, 469x600px
>WW2 movie
>Germans aren't surrendering like cucks every 2 seconds

IMMERSION

RUINED
>>
>>79477699
I think Jews tend to fetishize and sexualize Nazis and Nazism. It's the ultimate taboo for them
>>
>>79477801
I mean the sex scenes with Schindler and the where Amon goethes wife gets her tits out for no reason. It was completely pointless, I don't know why Spielberg likes to juxtapose scenes of Jews getting killed with hardcore sex scenes, he does the same in Munich. It's like it turns him on or something.
>>
File: 23526666666.jpg (691KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
23526666666.jpg
691KB, 2048x1536px
>>79477849
nazi's themselves are sexual degenerates
>>
>>79477699
This movie is seriously shit tier and so overrated, not even a stormfag

Spielberg can't do symbolism for shit, apparently the girl in the red coat was meant to mean why didn't the allies bomb the death camps or train lines, never mind its really hard to specifically target train lines and their easily repaired. And allied planes couldn't even penetrate that far into the eastern front until ausschwitz was already taken by the Russians.
>>
>>79477699
It was more or less all in the book, which IMO is far better than the movie.

Schindler was a hound, in all truth.

Goeth was hound as well, just much more violent.

Various other SS had their own "romances".

Schindler's Jews still managed to get to "roll, roll, roll in the hay" despite the restrictive separation of sexes.
>>
>>79478373
You know the book was classified as a 'historical fiction' book, right? And won best awards for the 'fiction' category. Not saying it didn't happen but most of the details are made up and have no sources, it's by no means a fact checked historical work but everyone treats it like it is.
>>
>>79478433
It has been secondary sourced to the point, where most of it accepted.

Pertaining to Goeth, and company, their war-time tribunals speak enough, as well as the witness statements.

I recommend checking out the Yad Vashem Holocaust archive, that is if you can accept that as a "reliable source".
>>
>>79477826
>beta-male cucks actually believe this
Also noice posting this pic everywhere trying to make your failed meme stick
>>
>>79477872
I bet you WANT to gas me and fuck my body in the toilet you fucking NAZI
>>
>>79477699
>holocaust themed film so it's legal on /tv/
>6million
>/pol/bait mormontier attitudes to sex on screen
10/10 bait
>>
>>79477872
It was real in his mind.
>>
>>79478630
>It has been secondary sourced to the point, where most of it accepted.

Just like the holodrek.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.