[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're out at the club and this guy slaps you and demands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bullingdon.png (288KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bullingdon.png
288KB, 400x400px
What do you do?

Also, any Barry Lyndon discussion that anyone might want to do can happen in this thread.
>>
Beat the shit out of him then are there. Barry's mistake wasn't beating him, but not beating him nearly hard enough.
>>
Shoot him
>>
>>79476842
But Barry's violent outburst got him cast out of good society.
>>
File: barry lyndon w e g.jpg (225KB, 1100x578px) Image search: [Google]
barry lyndon w e g.jpg
225KB, 1100x578px
tell him to fuck off. i'm not jeopardizing my life of fucking nannies and lounging around with my bros for some dumb beta's satisfaction.

>t. i have a barry lyndon tattoo
>>
>>79476957

Barry's commoner birth cast him out. That was just a convenient excuse. They'd have eventually found a way to oust him regardless.
>>
>>79476842
Barry's mistake was not shooting him when he had the chance.
>>
Bryan ;_;
>>
>>79476986
show it
>>
reddit loves this movie
>>
Shoot him in the head and continue fucking his mother
>>
>>79477064
Good for them.
>>
>>79476986
the guy in the middle pic is a jedi
>>
>>79477064

truly /ourguys/
>>
>>79476842
you don't publicly beat people in polite society in Europe in the 19th Century, at least not that savagely. Barry behaved like an ape and he deserved to lose the Countess
>>
>>79476992
Nah, Lord Gustavus Adophus Wendover was gonna get him hooked up as a member of the peerage. That's the whole point of their friendship.

Buying your way into the aristocracy is a time honored tradtion. Like Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband did a few decades ago. He actually paid aristocrats to adopt him and now he's officially Prince of Anhalt.
>>
File: barry lyndon pistol.png (219KB, 580x266px) Image search: [Google]
barry lyndon pistol.png
219KB, 580x266px
>>79477055
sorry, i don't appear to have a pic of it on me on my computer. it's just the pistol from the poster on my outer thigh.
>>
>>79477064
so what?
>>
>>79477064
Oh well. Then I guess I'll watch Attack of the Clones instead. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>79476773

If Barry had been smarter he would have made a sly remark and laughed it instead of beating the crap out of him. Afterwards, you deal with him privately, hire assassin etc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.