[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>(voice over) "He was just your average fun-loving student"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ma9h9ib2Xe1rff5vso1_400.jpg (18KB, 314x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma9h9ib2Xe1rff5vso1_400.jpg
18KB, 314x313px
>(voice over)
"He was just your average fun-loving student"
>(young Bashar, inebriated)
"I'm going to be an opthal... an thalmop... an opthalmomo... an eye doctor! HEY EVERYONE WATCH ME CHUG THIS BUCKET OF YAEGER WOOOT!"
>(voice over)
"But then it all fell apart."
>FREEZE FRAME, RECORD NEEDLE SCRATCH
>(Hafez)
"Son, have a seat. Your brother had an accident. He didn't make it. We want you to run the country when I'm gone."
>(Bashar)
"Me? But papa, I'm just an eye doctor!"
>(voice over) ***"WALKING ON SUNSHINE" STARTS PLAYING***
"And now, he is about to find out... (cut to the shooting of innocent protesters, puppies, and kittens)
that pounding the jihad... (cut to barrel bomb hitting a children's hospital)
ain't as easy as pounding the brewskies... (cut to last local bakery exploding)."
>(dark basement, Bashar interrogating a gagged and bound jihadi) ***NO MUSIC***
"I hear you have trouble seeing things my way. You came to the right place."
(Bashar snaps his surgical gloves and pivots a large piece of equipment in front of the fighter's clamped-open eyes)
>(Bashar)
"Now open wide and say allaaaaaah..."
(muffled screams as red lasers pierce the fighter's eyes) ***"WALKING ON SUNSHINE" STARTS PLAYING AGAIN***
>(voice over)
"The doctor's in, and the filth is out.
Bashar Al-Assad is... the Eye Atollah."
>(trailer credits)

AFTER CREDIT SCENE, NO MUSIC:
>(Bashar, playing with an eyebal on a scalpel, mimicking a high voice)
"Eye can't find my glasses, help!"
>(Bashar brings up a large severed nose on a scalpel, mimicking a low voice)
"Who nose where they are, they fell when I left."
>(phone on table starts buzzing & ringing, photo of Putin on screen, a startled Assad drops the two scalpels)
>"Mamma mia!"
PG13
>>
Asad is a fascinating person. Too bad amerisharts are cucked by jews. A romcom about Bashar and his gf in a muddie land while his dad is dictator would be really interesting
>>
>>79468913
he has a weak chin
>>
>>79468913
His dad was also a great guy
>>
>>79469377
Sure was

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre

>Not roasting Jihadist pigs like the subhumans they are

Allah, Suriyah, Bashar o bas

Syria and Assad or Death!
>>
>>79469443
Saddam Hussein,Gadaffi when you think about it they all made sense
>>
File: 1482327794594.png (89KB, 162x194px) Image search: [Google]
1482327794594.png
89KB, 162x194px
>>79468913
lol'd
>>
>>79468913
i would watch it
>>
I'm surprised a film about a college student turned Arabian dictator hasn't been made yet.
>>
File: 1485320167513.jpg (153KB, 500x652px)
1485320167513.jpg
153KB, 500x652px
>>79469492
They sure did. Saddam would butcher Jihadists like pigs in a slaughter house, and then kill their entire extended family.
>>
>>79468913
>Directed by Mel Gibson
>>
>>79469633

Saddam launched SCUD Missiles on Saudi Arabia that alone is enough to know he's a good guy
>>
File: 1449016700300.jpg (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1449016700300.jpg
12KB, 250x242px
>>79469704
That too

>mfw Saudi Soldiers getting decimated in Yemen by based Houthis
>>
>>79469704
>>79469887

>During the Kuwait war, Iraqi forces took over the town of Khafji in northeast Saudi Arabia after the Saudis had evacuated the place. General Khalid bin Sultan, the Saudi ground forces commander, requested a letter from General Norman Schwarzkopf, stating it was the U.S. general who ordered an evacuation from the Saudi town. And in his account of the Khafji battle, General Bin Sultan predictably blames the Americans for the Iraqi occupation of the town.24 In reality the problem was that the light Saudi forces in the area left the battlefield. The Saudis were in fact outgunned and outnumbered by the Iraqi unit approaching Khafji but Saudi pride required that foreigners be blamed.

Saudis are limp wristed faggots, too bad we won't live to see the Iranians curb stomping these bitches.
>>
>>79470242
Jesus fucking christ yanks and keep these fucks afloat?
>>
>>79470703
Oil$$$
>>
I watched his interview with an Australian reporter for SBS and he seemed like a pretty decent guy.
>>
>>79470703
To maintain stable oil prices and to act as a deterrent to Iranian influence in the region
>>
>>79468913
10/10 would watch
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.