[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide Squad hate thread? This was the worst big-budget movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: Some Kinda Suicide Squad.jpg (631KB, 1342x1988px) Image search: [Google]
Some Kinda Suicide Squad.jpg
631KB, 1342x1988px
Suicide Squad hate thread?

This was the worst big-budget movie I've ever seen, and one of the worst movies I've ever seen in general.
>>
>>79468523
Found the reddit pleb
>>
File: 1482633675111.jpg (15KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482633675111.jpg
15KB, 323x323px
>>79468554
>he likes Suicide Squad
>he calls other people plebs
kek
>>
>>79468523
I mean objectively it's fucking trash. No question.

It's okay if you're viewing it through a pleb lens though. That's what I did my first go-around and it made me like it a little more.
>>
still remember they hype and the awesome trailers.
was so hyped torrented the worst condition ever.
movie was pure shit. told my friends they called me stupid and said its cos the quality was bad.
>>
File: 453434344563.webm (1MB, 736x718px) Image search: [Google]
453434344563.webm
1MB, 736x718px
SHAKE YO ASS

WATCH YOSELF
>>
It was astoundingly bad. I don't understand how they could possibly fuck up as bad as they did. It's worse than Schumacher's Batman films. Its fascinating, actually.
>>
Well I fapped myself raw to that Harley
>>
>>79468773
Enchantress was really hot for some reason.
>>
>>79468781
This. It should be shown in college film classes as an example of everything you shouldn't do in a movie. It's so bad that it should be studied.
>>
>>79468523
It's like tumblr reposts turned into a movie.
>>
>>79468710

Was convinced from the trailers it was gonna be awesome and a proper classic.
Nope, just ferociously terrible.
>>
>>79468603
You're reddit for talking about capeshit
>>
>watching something to deliberately get upset

lol what a bunch of retards
>>
>AYE YO HOL UP
>MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Honestly the memes were of higher quality than the movie deserved.
>>
>>79469250
you're reddit for not knowing this thread is pure bait
>>
>>79469369
You're reddit for being Reddit
>>
File: embarassing.png (837KB, 937x657px)
embarassing.png
837KB, 937x657px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBA93KESXAg

How long can you last
>>
>>79468523
>This was the worst big-budget movie I've ever seen, and one of the worst movies I've ever seen in general.
This is all true, but i don't care because Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in hotpants.
>>
>>79469383
you're reddit for knowing about it
>>
>>79469533
I'm too intelligent to be intelligent enough to know reddit
>>
THIS IS KATANA
>>
>>79469417

Only made it to 2:37. That obvious basic bitch daddy kink pandering when Joker said "Come to daddy", Margot Robbie mispronouncing "Puddin", and that annoying slut giggle. It was just too much.
>>
I stopped watching the DCEU movies with Man of Steel and I'm pretty happy about that
>>
>>79469555
prove it checked
>>
Why did Batman kiss Harley in this movie? Why does nobody ever mention it?
>>
>OWN THAT SHIT MAN
Does this sound like a Harley Quinn line to you? Cuz it fucking is. Holy shit the writing in that film was bad
>>
>>79468523
I mean you are allowed to hate it and so does almost every film fan but if you look at the rating on Amazon.com it has a 4 1/2 star rating just as high as Civil War so I wonder if its badness even gets noticed by the general public? It seems like normies pretty much ate it up.
>>
>>79468523
>This was the worst big-budget movie I've ever seen
Worse than Ghostbusters? Not likely.
>>
>>79468523
it was awful.

One of the most iconic and loved villains in fictional history was marketed heavily and only had 5 minutes of screen time. There was no reason this shouldn't have been a Harley Quinn + Joker movie. That's all anyone really cared about. All the girls loved Harley and all the guys wanted to see The Joker.
>>
>>79469745

He was trying to give her mouth to mouth. SHE kissed him. Then he pulled away.
>>
>>79469863
No meme, it was.
>>
>>79469578
she's got my back
>>
>>79469867
Jared Leto's joker fucking sucked. He was abysmal. Absolutely abysmal. Batman was the only good character in this movie.
>>
>>79469867

>There was no reason this shouldn't have been a Harley Quinn + Joker movie

Jared Leto spazzing it up says otherwise
>>
>>79468523
This movie made me feel like I was going insane. The whole first 30 minutes were just introducing the characters three times? And then they introduced the dude who immediately died in a throwaway scene afterwards, which gave away the surprise of him dying, ruining the point of his character.

Seriously, the movie didn't start until somewhere near 40 minutes in, and wasn't interested until the bar scene, and even then as soon as they left the bar it went back to being terrible.
>>
>>79469888
I couldn't even laugh ironically at Ghostbusters. It was pure cringe the entire time.
>>
>>79468523
Movie really falls apart when they start fighting the Puddies from power rangers.
>>
File: Diablo_vs_Incubus.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo_vs_Incubus.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
It got funnier and funnier as it went on

I was in tears when this happened
>>
>>79469988
Yeah, but it was cringe the same way like one of those movies where tyler perry plays everyone was. It was, for all of the terrible shit in it, a functional movie that had a plot and things occurred.

This shit...I have never watched a movie with worse pacing.
>>
Suicide also spawned a CANCER hot topic fan base and ruined Harley Quinn forever. Such a bad bad bad bad bad bad movie.
>>
The only surprising thing about this movie was they were actually finally able to make Jai Courtney have some sort of emotion.
>>
>>79469931
Jared was cringe worthy. But entertaining in his cringy-ness. But still less cringe worthy than Killer Croc, The Dancing Holahoop villain, and the rest of the literally-who no name cast.
>>
>>79470362
No. He was a literal cuck, his costumes sucked, (inb4 they're from the comics!) and his growling/purring was annoying. Like an edgy 15 year old trying to be sexy.
>>
Batman and Captain Boomerang were the best characters.
>>
>>79470157
>Suicide also spawned a CANCER hot topic fan base
Among the many other cancerous Hot Topic fan bases?

>and ruined Harley Quinn forever
She was already a shitty character to begin, so no big loss.
>>
>>79470525
MOMS
>>
>>79469898
I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HER
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.