[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 58

File: baby.jpg (37KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
37KB, 600x343px
Baby slitheen edition

Last thread >>79421438
>>
>>79465891
Thanks for this, Gareth.
>>
>>79465891
Good story. Too bad half of the idiots here won't even know where this is from.
Gareth was GOAT on SJA.
>>
>>79465891
I'd rather have a Slitheen as the Doctor than Hayley Hackwell.
>>
>>79466054
Gareth's a racist, sexist, misogynistic pig.
>>
Nyssa a qt
>>
>>79466082
Good. He should have been the next showrunner.
>>
>>79466081
I really don't want a female doctor. If I wanted one just to see Haley Atwell I'd watch that show she was in. The Doctor's a man. It's not called 'Nurse Who'. Fuck the faggots who think it's a good idea. It would get good ratings for a couple of episodes because people would be curious to see it, but it would sink fast.
>>
>>79466082
No that's Cloister
>>
Hayley a shit
>>
>>79466121
You got it. Fuck these guys.

You can pretend you want to see her acting first, but we all know you want her to have a wank.
>>
>>79466193
Silly anon, companions are for the wanking.
>>
I genuinely believe a female Doctor would be a terrible idea and would kill the show faster than any other change would.
>>
>>79466193
Once the Doctor is female it opens a whole new can of worms. They'll then want a Muslim female (complete with burka), then a transvestite, then a gender fluid fairykin.

GallifreyBase has also gone to shit. I see people unironically spout shit like 'I don't want another white cis male'

Then why do you like the show in the first place when every actor has been exactly that thus far? Fuck off and go watch some other show.
>>
Doctor who is fucking garbage.
It can tell any story in all of time and space and it always ends up a shitty looking celebration of mediocrity.
It's a predictable, safe formulaic children's show where the Le wacky man saves the day with some 'witty' banter and a 'clever' scheme.
The Doctor never goes anywhere in his development, just going from dark to light or dark to light depending on the incarnation.
It has no love for science or history, it just boils everything down for lowest common denominator. It's a waste of time and effort,
why don't you losers mature and watch some grown up television for a change.
You shouldn't watch doctor who unless it's with your own children but I really don't want you plebs procreating.
>>
File: 1463085478966.gif (996KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1463085478966.gif
996KB, 300x169px
>>79466244
Are they, mongo?
>>
>>79466256
It doesn't matter at this point, the show has been losing momentum since Tennant left
Capalidi is the new....6? I guess, next one will probably be last then cancellation again.
>>
>>79466298
Its all some of them were good for...
>>
>>79466381
Ooooooh he's reeeeeeing now, good :^)
>>
>>79466256
>>79466308
Capaldi is already killing the show just by being old.
>>
>>79466457
Which is a tragedy.
>>
>>79466398
Anon what
Basic human interaction here, all I said was some of them, maybe 2 or 3, were terrible characters whose only redeeming features were their sexual characteristics. Your response doesn't really refute that.
>>
File: 1461437759769.jpg (63KB, 361x594px) Image search: [Google]
1461437759769.jpg
63KB, 361x594px
>>79466457
>>
>>79466522
Deflecting now, mongo?
>>
>>79466583
Ah, you hornswoggled me good there. The "pithy short troll bait replies" thing. No more replies for you little fellow.
>>
>>79466493
Try something different and it makes normies reee which is why he was fired
>>
>>79466457
This is right. I was gonna say it but didn't want the backlash.
Doctor Who has DECLINED IN POPULARITY since Capaldi took over. I love Capaldi; I hate his writing. Regardless of which of those two factors caused it, something is obviously wrong, and the Doctor becoming a woman would not ruin the show — it's already on its decline.

Just don't make it a fucking ugly woman. I hate ugly women.
>>
>>79466522
Just ignore that crazy anon, he seems to have reached some sort of tipping point triggered by Hayleyposting and is now suffering a full-on mental break.
>>
File: Clala.jpg (35KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
Clala.jpg
35KB, 620x374px
>>
File: 1471969029660.jpg (26KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
1471969029660.jpg
26KB, 620x374px
>>79466614
>you
>>
>>79466627
>Try something different
I get where you are coming from, it is different for the new series, but I viewed Capaldi coming in as a return to form, an attempt (if it weren't shot in the foot from the off from terrible writing) to bring in some old-Who charm.

It obviously hasn't worked. Poor Capaldi, he deserved far better than this, hasn't been an actor playing the Doctor this badly wasted in a long time.
>>
File: They're all laughing at (YOU).jpg (123KB, 750x521px) Image search: [Google]
They're all laughing at (YOU).jpg
123KB, 750x521px
>>79466641
>>79466522

>>79466635
>>79466457

>talking to yourself
>>
>>79466700
yeah that's what I meant, casuals are only used to seeing a young doctor so they spat at Capaldi for being OOOLLLLD
>>
>>79466716
Hi cats!
>>
>>79466777
I taught you good.
>>
>>79466742
Nu-who's biggest mistake was relying too much on pretty boy (well...10, 11 not so much) Doctors to bring in audiences and not good writing and stories.
When there isn't a pretty boy Doctor, there isn't anything left.

A woman becoming the Doctor would make no difference, casuals would flock to it like flies on shit for a while sure, then it would wane, the writing would still be atrocious, possibly even more so...

I really want things to get better, to improve but I am not seeing it.
>>
>>79466700
>to bring in some old-Who charm.
He did.
>>
>>79466912
I'm sorry if it seemed as though I was implying otherwise, I have only respect for Capaldi, he did the best he could with what he was given and I agree, he did bring in some old-Who charm.

What I was hoping to convey was that despite that, it was lost on the majority of the nu-Who audience.
>>
>>79466716
Just when you thought the Series 10 hair game was gonna be top they go and cast Matt Lucas.
>>
When?
>>
>>79467275
why is pearl doing the dreamworks face
>>
>>79465891
GREAT Gareth story! BAFTA worthy, I may say.

And I love Gareth's new Twitter picture - VERY SEXY!!!
>>
So broadchurch 3 starts on February 27th. Chibnall should be working on Who now yes?
>>
>>79467958
No, he specifically said he was taking a holiday. Even though filming finished months ago.
>>
>>79467995

His writers room should be working on scripts already though. Hes already given them a rough outline of what he wants for Series 11
>>
>>79467995
Gareth would never let us down like this. Makes you wonder why they hired Chibnall and not someone like Gareth, Mathieson, Phil Ford, or Harness.

It's almost as if they want the show to die.
>>
>>79468067
That's exactly what they want.
>>
NuWho will be cancelled in 2020 and end with a movie directed by David Yates this has been in development since 2015. The show will live on the the Doctor Who theme park the BBC are creating.
>>
File: this is bait.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.png
535KB, 1280x720px
>>79466121
>The Doctor's a man. It's not called 'Nurse Who'.
>>
>>79466879
I stuck with the show through seasons 23 and 24, so I'm obviously an idiot, but I still think I can see a huge gap in your logic.

Anyone but pretty boy Tennant would get Capaldi ratings. Pretty girl Hayley would get a short boost, but quickly decline back to the Capaldi ratings. that anyone other than Tennant would get.

That sounds like an argument for Hayley, not against her. Isn't half a season of 10M viewers and then back down to 6M better than starting at 6M and staying there?

And if, by some miracle, Chibnalls turns out to be a great showrunner, it'll be a lot easier to convert that short-term boost than to create one out of nothing.
>>
>>79468067
>Makes you wonder why they hired Chibnall and not someone like Gareth, Mathieson, Phil Ford, or Harness.
Mathieson has turned down a showrunner job because he doesn't want to be a producer and doesn't know how, and instead took a lead writer/script editor job for a show in France. Why would you offer him the showrunner job for Doctor Who?
>>
File: gohae.jpg (417KB, 1224x2160px) Image search: [Google]
gohae.jpg
417KB, 1224x2160px
I know it isnt much related to /who/, but is pic related mentally retarded?
It's not very clear when you see his face, but his hands are... abnormal. They are giant, and fingers are fat as fuck. I read that such physical abnormalities may indicate Moron.
>>
>>79468717
literally who?
>>
>>79468047
>His writers room
Has there been any news since the summer, when Chibnalls called the WGGB to ask about whether he could do an American-style writers room in the UK? Has he actually hired people and negotiated the guild contracts and set up the workspace, without any announcements from anyone?

Meanwhile, you can't just give a room full of them a rough outline and tell them to start working on scripts, unless you want to come back a month later and find that they've come up with some cool ideas that don't fit together and a bunch of good jokes for three silly scenes. The lead writer has to be there to lead the sessions, pick out which ideas should be turned into episodes, assign them to specific writers, deal with everyone bitching about why did Mike get the assignment for this episode when his idea is just the B-story and I came up with the A-story, etc.
>>
>>79468789
Nope. There's been no news except Chibnall saying he hasn't done anything yet and is "taking a holiday" before he starts. Series 11 sure sounds great! They hired someone who sounds like he doesn't even want to work on the show.
>>
>>79468067
But only harness is the only alternative there that's done their own show.
>>
>Capaldi: Hey Chris its Peter, just calling to see what you got cooking for Series 11. Haven't made a final decision yet. Considering staying but would like to see what you got planned.
>Chibnall: Uhhh I haven't really done anything yet. But I'd love you to stay!
>Capaldi: Oh..
>>
Imagine you were chosen instead of Chibnall.

What would be your plan to shake up the show?

Do you cast a new Doctor?
What's your first series' arc?
Do you want the series to be CURRENT YEAR and if so, how?
Who would you realistically have as writers?
Would you replace Murray Gold?

Bonus question: what's a change you'd do that could actually be divisive?
>>
>>79468960
>They hired someone who sounds like he doesn't even want to work on the show.
Just like JNT!
Will he use the BBC's money to take advantage of location filming to go on holidays?
>>
>>79469306
>What would be your plan to shake up the show?
Move toward an American model, but cautiously. Lead writer, staff writers, but most of the scripts are written by me, the lead writer, an outside "name" writer, or someone who's written for the show before; maybe the staff gets to do one or two. They're there to work over the scripts so I don't have to be RTD doing it all in my head.

This also means we can bring in people with little or no TV experience to pitch an idea, with the understanding that we may commission someone else to write it from his outline and only give him story credit. So we can take a chance on, say, Lance Parkin or Lloyd Rose.

>new Doctor?
Yes. And Hayley would be on my short list. The scripts would never make a big deal out of the fact that she's a woman, but of course the publicity will.

>first series arc?
None. Of course there's character development, but you're talking a modern sci-fi story arc, and Doctor Who doesn't need one.

>CURRENT YEAR
Neither of my two companions will be present-day Earth people, so "current year" isn't relevant, but sure, if they visit early 21st century London, it'd probably be 2018, not 2025 or 2009 or something (as with Romana, Turlough, etc.).

>writers?
Mathieson would be a great lead writer. The staff writers would of course be a bunch of young wannabes that he and I think have talent. The outside writers who do most of the episodes the first year…not too different from Moffat's list, actually, but (unless Rona's episode this year is terrible) I'd try to get a few more classic writers. What's Cartmel up to? Is Boucher still healthy enough to write? Also see above about Parkin, Rose, etc.

>Murray Gold
Keep him for at least year one.

>divisive?
Most of the above.
>>
>>79469913
>Keep him for at least year one.
But he has to include the middle eight in his new theme version. And in general, it should feel more like a cross between series 1 and season 26 more like an evolution of series 9.
>>
File: cheese driver.jpg (35KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
cheese driver.jpg
35KB, 421x389px
>>79465891
Anyone else think its really cheesy whenever they point the sonic screwdriver in a publicity shot or something? It's not a weapon, its just a tool that should be used sparingly
>>
Why do people keep giving Marigold shit? He's gotten better especially since Capaldi came on. The music feels like it accompanies scenes more than being intrusive.
>>
>>79470236
Agreed. Smith Era music was the worst. I am the doctor fucking everywhere. I remember being really annoyed when they used it at the end of the 50th, really took me out of the scene.
>>
>>79470236
Because the only stand out track is Twelve's theme and some of the music from Heaven Sent. And the 9th Doctor/Bad wolf them reprise in Hell Bent.
>>
>>79470441
>music is more subtle
>AHHH IT'S BORING, NOTHING STANDS OUT MARIGOLD OUT
>music is loud and emotive but memorable
>AHHH IT'S TOO INTRUSIVE AND CORNY MARIGOLD OUT
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 630x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 630x445px
>>79470479
Gold is shit tier. Accept it.
>>
>>79466635
>Just don't make it a fucking ugly woman. I hate ugly women.

You're as loathsome as the shallow obnoxious Tennant fangirls /who/ likes to ridicule. Actually your misogyny makes you even worse.
>>
I feel like alot of Marigold was the exec's choice though
For example, Into the Dalek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VviyEXIXhoY
If it was the RTD era/early Moff they'd have gone for something more loud and EMOTIONAL
>>
>>79470620
>misogyny
>>tumblr
>>
>>79470236
ba ba ba ba ba ba ba
>>
>>79469306

>What would be your plan to shake up the show?
Complete rebrand i.e. Logo, theme, TARDIS interior, no Daleks, better promotion, change to the overall tone etc. Female Doctor, American male companion and later introduce a second, female, companion. Probably British - you know how people like to moan!

>Do you cast a new Doctor?
I'd cast Hayley Atwell as the Doctor. I'm not memeing, she's been my choice for months!

>What's your first series' arc?
The series would be 8x 1 hour episodes. Not entirely sure about a story arc though. It doesn't really need one - maybe just a couple of name drops and hints in the run up to the finale.

>Do you want the series to be CURRENT YEAR and if so, how?
Male companion would come from early 20th Century New York. Maybe 1930s ish... I'd like to have a 2 part Noir story somewhere in the series.

>Who would you realistically have as writers?
I'd keep hold of Whithouse and Mathieson. Maybe Dollard too and I'd like Charlie Brooker and maybe even Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton. And of course myself. The entire team would work together to develop the stories so each one would be co-written.

>Would you replace Murray Gold?
Yes. Not sure who with though.

>What's a change you'd do that could actually be divisive?
Most of that
>>
>>79470941

Series break down would be something like:
- Episode 1 - Introducing Hayley's Doctor. She lands just outside of New York in the 1930s. Not sure what the story would be but it's not my 'noir film'. Also introduces the companion.
- Episode 2 - A trip into outer space
- Episode 3 - More space
- Episode 4 (Part One) - Noir episode. Companion wants to pop back home for whatever reason and at the same time there is something else going on - I don't know what, I haven't really thought it through. Introduces the second companion.
- Episode 5 (Part Two) - Noir episode. Second companion joins the TARDIS at the end
- Episode 6 - Ancient World episode
- Episode 7 (Part One) - Set in space. Cliffhanger sees return of the Mondasian Cybermen with a gruesome updated look
- Episode 8 (Part Two) - Finale. Cybermen defeated. Love a happy ending - off in space and time for more adventures!
- Obligatory Christmas special
>>
Cristobal Tapia de Veer is my no 1 composer choice based on the Dirk Gently soundtrack. It's weird, emotional and electronic. I posted it recently but it's actually relevant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgXdmTyfFzY
>>
File: badfuture.webm (2MB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
badfuture.webm
2MB, 1912x1072px
we need more "bad future" episodes tbqh
>>
>>79468277
It's not just the ratings. Audience Appreciation has been significantly lower from day one of the Capaldi era.
>>
>>79470671
They literally said they hate women, that's the definition of misogyny.
>>
>>79471077
Why can't people dislike things? If someone wants to hate something, let them. It's not like he said he wants to kill them all.
>>
>>79470671
What other forms of prejudice do you deny the existence of. Racism, ableism, misandry?
>>
>>79471221
I know it exists, I just don't think it matters unless people are acting out on it. It's like wrong-think. Communism-tier.
>>
>>79471062
people (like ITT) keep going "uhhuhhh bad writing... bad writing..." without backing up their claim
and then when they try to they just go "uhhuhh muh clara... muh clara"
>>
>>79471190
>>79471280
Oh, it's you again
>>
>>79469913
>Yes. And Hayley would be on my short list.
wtf is wrong with you people?
>>
>>79471568
explain how he's wrong.
>>
>>79470982
>I haven't really thought it through
good, don't waste anymore time
>>
>>79471639
No
>>
>>79471280
>>79471639
I'm pretty sure most/all racists, sexists, homophobes etc. act on their prejudices all the time. Do you really need examples?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>79471190
>>
>>79469913
I don't have a full episode breakdown like the other anon, but here's my companion sketch:

Hayley starts off with Nardole and Bill (assuming that's how Moffat leaves Capaldi). In episode 1 or 2, a new companion joins, a "future action guy" a la Steven Taylor, but with a personality a bit more like Fitz.

Bill does a Nyssa and stays behind to help the future colony.

A few episodes later, they're somewhere in the past—maybe the last real town in the collapsing Pueblo civilisation in 12th century America. The Doctor fails to save the day, but she does rescue the last Teller of History and his granddaughter. The old guy stays behind at a future university an episode later, but granddaughter sticks around. She's more Erimem than Victoria or Katarina (although she was just training to be Keeper of History for an Anasazi town, not Pharaoh of Egypt).

Nardole also leaves somewhere in there.

StevenFitz and KatarinaErimem can have the obligatory romance, so we don't need to shoehorn one in for the Doctor.

During the two-part finale, which takes place in a late-21st-century future somewhere between Transit, Snow Crash, and the show Incorporated, the obviously-doomed potential companion RozLeela actually survives and joins the TARDIS. She's a private cop who, despite having a good heart, grew up in a crapsack world and doesn't value human life the way the Doctor thinks she should.

StevenFitz and Granddaughter will leave early next season, and it'll be just Doctor Hayley and RozLeela in the TARDIS for much of the year. The companion will get the kind of one-off romances that Tennant got in his last 3 years, so again, the Doctor doesn't have to.
>>
>>79471558
So the ratings and AI scores are down because most Doctor Who viewers are ageist cunts?
>>
>>79466700
>hasn't been an actor playing the Doctor this badly wasted in a long time.
>who is Matt Smith
>>
>>79471062
>It's not just the ratings. Audience Appreciation has been significantly lower from day one of the Capaldi era.
And how does that change any of the points you're responding to?
>>
>>79471984
Capaldi is a much better actor than Matt, and Matt played the exact sort of Doctor he's best equipped to play so I don't see how that was a waste
>>
>>79471715
thanks m8

its late haha. I hate my ideas already
>>
>>79471919
Oh, God, I didn't even mean it when I said that I hate ugly women. I was just grossed out at the prospect of having to watch an ugly woman for three or four years on my favorite show. Are you seriously comparing me to a Nazi sympathizer just because I said that?
>>
>>79470982
>Noir episode… Introduces the second companion.
Is he a whifferdill named Frobisher?

If so, you're hired immediately.
>>
>>79472031
THIS. Matt Smith (a decent actor) should be grateful that he was plucked from obscurity in the first place.
>>
>>79472031
It was a waste because he had one good series and then two shit ones. His era is forgettable.
I don't see what Capaldi being a better actor has to do with Matt being wasted.
>>
>>
>>79472015
The lower AI scores (which began IMMEDIATELY with Deep Breath and have continued with a much more lightened up 12 in series 9) show that it's something about Capaldi that the audience doesn't like as much as Tennant and Smith. *cough* ageism *cough*
>>
>>79472320
OK, and how does that argue against having an attractive female companion?
>>
>>79472320
pretty certain the AI system changed not long before Series 8. That might be BS but I'm sure someone told me that
>>
>>79472219
>I don't see what Capaldi being a better actor has to do with Matt being wasted.
Because it means Capaldi had a lot more potential than Matt did, so he was wasted more.
>>
http://www.blastr.com/2017-2-15/oddsmakers-tilda-swinton-frontrunner-next-doctor-who
>>
>>79472076
You've had to watch ugly men in the role for years, why does a female Doctor have to be hot?
>>
>>79472340
>OK, and how does that argue against having an attractive female companion?
Er, I meant attractive female Doctor. Sorry for the brain fart.
>>
>>79472387
>http://www.blastr.com/2017-2-15/oddsmakers-tilda-swinton-frontrunner-next-doctor-who
The oddsmakers have literally never been right. They didn't include Capaldi on their list until 36 hours before he was announced, and they didn't include Smith at all.

Meanwhile, Tilda is a great actor, and she can obviously carry off the "ancient wise man" thing, but I think for the 12th Doctor she'd be a bit too… female Capaldi? Hayley Atwell or Olivia Colman would give the writers a lot more new to play with, and if you're going to cash in the only "first female Doctor" ticket you ever get, you might as well use it for a big shakeup.
>>
>>79472377
Why do you think Capaldi has been wasted though?
>>
>>79472364
Can anyone find a source for this?
>>
>>79471877
Yes, because what you just claimed is baseless conjecture.
>>
File: d07-w083.jpg (52KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
d07-w083.jpg
52KB, 418x640px
>>
>>79472685
Where do their "odds" even come from in the first place? It doesn't seem like something you can calculate a likelihood for unless you have some information already
>>
>>79471190
"Say you don't care for bananas, no one bats an eye; say you hate human beings and everyone loses their minds." - Jean-Paul Sartre (paraphrased)

Although that was from the POV of a character who did want to kill people so...
>>
>>79475245
>Where do their "odds" even come from in the first place?
At least in theory, their initial guess isn't that important, because the odds quickly change to whatever the market is willing to bet on.

But that also means that what they eventually reflect is just what the betting community thinks is most likely, and very few of the bettors have any more access to inside information than you or I.
>>
>>79476020
A friend of mine did a study of the Irish betting markets on a number of political races. They always closely track 538, except that for each major shift they massively overreact and then correct back over the next two days.

His conclusion was that the bettors' collective wisdom is as good as the best mathematical polling model out there. Personally, I suspect all it shows about the bettors is that they collectively trust 538, except for recognizing it's always a couple days behind so occasionally they have to second-guess it (and do so badly).
>>
File: ruth_wilson_luther.jpg (170KB, 1024x1302px) Image search: [Google]
ruth_wilson_luther.jpg
170KB, 1024x1302px
REMINDER THAT THIS IS STILL THE BEST CHOICE FOR A FEMALE DOCTOR AND YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG
>>
File: 1371666627631.gif (1MB, 384x289px) Image search: [Google]
1371666627631.gif
1MB, 384x289px
>>79477376
No. Crazy eyes and her lips look upside down. Also ginger and female is a step too far.
>>
File: 1443536253681.png (593KB, 626x599px) Image search: [Google]
1443536253681.png
593KB, 626x599px
Post your face when you realised that Cloister won't live to see the 100th Anniversary Special
>>
>>79477891
Who is Cloister?
>>
File: GettyImages_152779682[1].jpg (155KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages_152779682[1].jpg
155KB, 620x413px
13th Doctor revealed!
>>
>>79478169
>Who is Cloister?
Cloister is literally this old guy who just hangs out here.

Which obviously makes him sad, as opposed to all the rest of us who are literally these kids, young guys, and middle-aged guys (plus one person who claims to be female) who just hang out here, because…um…
>>
>>79478312
Put your trip back on. Of course it's sad for anybody to hang out here, but it's especially sad to still be doing it when you're old. At least the rest of us still have hope
>>
File: smug anime face.jpg (63KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.jpg
63KB, 447x400px
>>79478725
>he still has hope
>>
>>79478312
If 39(in a couple of weeks) is old, what exactly is middle aged for 4chins?
>>79478725
Hope for what exactly? You're wasting your youth shitposting on a mongolian gong ringing forum. It's just more of this in your future, unless you get out while you can, and you know have a life when it's worth living.
>>
Is dr.who even worth getting into at this point?
>>
>>79479101
>If 39(in a couple of weeks) is old, what exactly is middle aged for 4chins?
By definition, middle age is when you realize you've reached your career peak and are now just looking forward to retirement. So for 4chan, it's somewhere around 17, or whenever you get that assistant kitchen manager job at BK.
>>
>>79479136
Yes. You can jump in pretty much anywhere without having watched the previous seasons. This year's season in particular is supposedly designed for that.
>>
File: 1437983596853.gif (2MB, 316x276px) Image search: [Google]
1437983596853.gif
2MB, 316x276px
>>79479290
>assistant kitchen manager job at BK.
Well by that definition I'm probably still an adolescent. Kitchen manager sounds like far too much responsibility for me to handle.
>>
>>79479372
>Kitchen manager sounds like far too much responsibility for me
Duh (as we young kids say nowadays), that's why you stop at assistant kitchen manager.
>>
File: confuzzled.gif (489KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
confuzzled.gif
489KB, 250x141px
>>79479417
See, I'll never grasp the nuances of climbing the corporate ladder.
>>
>>79479468
It means you get to make the final schedule, so when there's a new Doctor Who on you can swap your hours with somebody else. Which is really handy the one time per year there's a new Doctor Who on. Sure, you'll never be able to afford to raise kids on minimum wage + $0.90, but you're a Doctor Who fan, so what are the odds of that being a problem?
>>
>>79479558
>so what are the odds of that being a problem?
More likely than you think, so I hear. Congratulations Wang again.
Why bother with all that wage and work nonsense anyway, when there are autismbux and trust funds?
>>
>>79470201
War pls go.
>>
>>79479558
Life is cruel and pointless. Why should anyone want to have kids?
>>
>>79479808
>Life is cruel and pointless. Why should anyone want to have kids?
Spite. Having kids is like hazing newbies: you had to go through all that shit, so now you want to force someone else to go through all that shit too.

And if they're your own kids, nobody can stop you. I mean, they won't let you rape your son or anything, but it's actually a lot more harmful to just force him to go to school and get massively into debt and get a soul-deadening job, and society will actually praise you for it.
>>
>>79480306
I hope you're joking or don't have kids.
>>
>>79480407
>I hope you're joking or don't have kids.
Of course I have kids. Who do you think raised Cloister?
>>
>>79479808
To fill the void of your cruel and pointless life. Like being a Doctor Who fan, but better because it's a lot more time consuming.
>>
File: redcoats.png (357KB, 517x693px) Image search: [Google]
redcoats.png
357KB, 517x693px
Red Coats on Mars fighting Ice warriors

WUT?

Some kind of retro Future British empire colonizing mars?
>>
>>79480822
Getting kind of a sort of Bank Holiday Monday feel from it, the kind of Jules Verne, Edgar Rice Burroughs story of derring-do, which I've always loved
>>
>>79480867
Top KEK
>>
>>79480867
Is this a meme now? It should be.
>>
File: 1443536309524.jpg (46KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1443536309524.jpg
46KB, 330x330px
>>79480867
>>
>>79479785
I don't wanna go
>>
Yeah, well, upgrade this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W8b_66YuRg
>>
>>79480822
Why does Mark have to ruin everything? I hope Chibnall laughs in his face when he asks to write an episode for S11.
>>
File: ourgirl.jpg (134KB, 861x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ourgirl.jpg
134KB, 861x1080px
REMINDER
>>
>>79480867
This is a perfectly valid and rational description of something
why are you memeing it? Are you an american who doesn't know what a bank holiday monday feels like?
>>
>>79481377
>tfw you will never know what a bank holiday monday feels like
I always assumed it was pretty similar to Labor Day but apparently it's supposed to feel like a Jules Verne or Edgar Rice Burroughs story. Sounds a lot better than just having a day off from work.
>>
>>79481480
See, when Americans go on holiday, they just go to the beach. But when Brits go on holiday, they get in a big space gun and get shot to the moon, or astral project themselves to Mars. That's why they don't need the EU.
>>
File: chibnall-new-showrunner.gif (161KB, 888x456px) Image search: [Google]
chibnall-new-showrunner.gif
161KB, 888x456px
>>79481357
>implying I don't prefer twinks
>>
>>79481480
>Labor Day
By the way, for the rest of the world, Labo(u)r Day is a celebration of how the heroes of the labour and socialist movements stuck it to the corporations and forced things like the 8-hour day and safety regulations. I assume in the land of Reagan, Bush, and Trump it celebrates something different, like how the corporations are nice enough to let their laborers work for them?
>>
>>79481955
Isn't he married to a heavyset, plain-faced woman, but with a huge rack?

So I think he's probably a boob man.
>>
File: tumblr_nrrolxGihR1twg8omo1_500.png (187KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrrolxGihR1twg8omo1_500.png
187KB, 500x370px
>>79480867
>>
File: Augusto-Pinochet-Hero-AB.jpg (74KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
Augusto-Pinochet-Hero-AB.jpg
74KB, 334x250px
>>79482051
Why don't you have a seat, right over here in this helicopter.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_mH1ERYk0k

what playstation game did mickey play to learn how to fly a blimp?
>>
File: doctor who the sky is falling.jpg (69KB, 601x380px) Image search: [Google]
doctor who the sky is falling.jpg
69KB, 601x380px
>>79466635
>Doctor Who has DECLINED IN POPULARITY since Capaldi took over.

This isn't exactly true. Series 8 had the highest L+7 episode average of all nuWho series.

But something certainly went wrong at the beginning of series 9, and ratings struggled to recover. Maybe casuals preferred Capaldi's 'darker' Doctor of s8?
>>
>>79470201
Kids love the sonic.
>>
>>79482990
>But something certainly went wrong at the beginning of series 9
The main competition, X-Factor, dropped just as precipitously as Doctor Who. And then dropped even farther in 2016, which makes even less sense.

Meanwhile, series 9 had the highest ratings even for Who in the US, and among the top three seasons of NuWho in most other countries. It's only in the UK where it tanked.

Meanwhile, 2015 is the first year the BARB didn't have real polling companies on contract to design and maintain their systems. And the first year they measured L+21 and attempted to derive L+7 from those measurements.

Maybe both Doctor Who and X-Factor suddenly became a whole lot less popular with Brits, but nobody else, at exactly the same time. Or maybe Brits just aren't watching TV anymore. Or maybe BARB's attempts to run their system more cheaply broke it completely.
>>
>>79482990
>Maybe casuals preferred Capaldi's 'darker' Doctor of s8?
Or maybe they got turned off by the fanwanky opener
>>
>>79472320
It was a foregone conclusion that the AI would fall a few points with an older, less conventionally handsome lead actor. But we should remind ourselves that the AI is still usually 80+, which isn't bad at all.
>>
File: you-may-be-j4f5uu.png (268KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
you-may-be-j4f5uu.png
268KB, 800x450px
>>79483291
Maybe. Liked it myself tho.
>>
File: clive.png (495KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
clive.png
495KB, 704x396px
>chibnall hasnt written any episodes for series 11 yet
>>
>>79483692
Not even Peter Capaldi liked that scene. It was pretty stupid. The tone feels so off.
>>
>>79483775
>gets shot in the head
>>
File: 57 guk.jpg (10KB, 204x70px) Image search: [Google]
57 guk.jpg
10KB, 204x70px
Julio Pumarejo Jr. (aka The 13th Doctor) has received 57 guk
>>
>>79482990
That's because Series 9 didn't have that kind of story, you know, the one with a sort of Bank Holiday Monday feel, the kind of Jules Verne, Edgar Rice Burroughs story of derring-do, which I've always loved.
>>
I've been wondering did Delgado's Master come to Earth to start murderous shit in order to entertain his best friend? who was stuck on Earth.
>>
File: the_couldve_been_king.png (89KB, 476x128px) Image search: [Google]
the_couldve_been_king.png
89KB, 476x128px
For Gareth has looked at your faces.

And Gareth never forgets.
>>
>>79484169
The could've been king. We are his army of meanwhiles and neverwheres
>>
>>79466308
>NuWhofags actually believe this.
>>
File: dalek-london.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
dalek-london.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
Now that the dust has settled, are the daleks the master race?
>>
>>79470479
literally nobody complains when Gold uses subtle cues. In fact that was one of the best things about series 9.

But it's still too little, too late.
>>
>>79471062
series 9 has the highest average AI of ANY NuWho series.
>>
>>79484658
>overly emotional
>unstable personalities
>extreme tunnel vision
>unable to do anything without slaves

no
>>
>>79484102
>Master: Heed me now, or I will destroy the universe!
>Everyone on Gallifrey: Nah, we're safe behind our transduction barrier.
>War Chief: Hold on, I can recruit some people to help with that.
>Monk: I'ma go change some primitive planet's histories for no reason, just let me know before you destroy everything.
>Drax: Fine with me. What's my cut?
>Rani: Shut up, moron.
>Omega: Have fun destroying your lame normal matter universe, I'll be over here in my own personal universe that I rule as a god.
>Corsair: I'm a lady! What, I have only one line of established personality, what do you expect from me?
>Doctor: No! I will rest until I stop you! Except… I'm kinda stuck on Earth at the moment.

Which one do you think he wanted to play with? Even if that meant going to some podunk planet. The choice is easy.
>>
File: matt king tweet.jpg (69KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
matt king tweet.jpg
69KB, 600x783px
So it looks like Matt King is out new Doctor. Brilliant I think!
>>
>>79484789
>no
But they know how to drive a planet around, as long as their slaves can mine the core for them first. Who else can do that?

I mean other than the Cybermen, who don't need anyone else's help, and the Time Lords, who can just zap planets around without turning them into spacebusses first.
>>
>>79484867
Oh, and that guy with the robot parrot.
>>
>>79466121
>>79466193
>>79466282
>The Doctor's a man. It's not called 'Nurse Who'. Fuck the faggots who think it's a good idea
>They'll then want a Muslim female (complete with burka), then a transvestite, then a gender fluid fairykin
Is /pol/ leaking again? Or where is this bait-tier bullshit about MUH DOCTOR IS MALE MALE MALE AND ERRYTHIN ELSE IS SJW FEMINAZI AGENDA suddenly coming from?
>>
>>79485348
I guarantee you're an American fan who started watching in 2010.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_PP8zSTEIw

>putting a silver rubber thing on his face that looks like it was just painted on to look like a bit of computer
>smashing a remote detonator against a table turned it into powder
>>
>>79485379
Miss and miss.
>>
Is there a way to get a trial of Amazon Prime without having a debit card?
>>
File: Class.jpg (153KB, 1126x724px) Image search: [Google]
Class.jpg
153KB, 1126x724px
Ouch. Final class ratings.
>>
>>79485785
RIP
>>
>>79465891
>the guy playing the Sontarans is less than fourty years old
>only his birthday, not birthdate is on the net

Poor little bald bucktoothed guy.
>>
File: Smiling Matt.png (590KB, 626x599px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Matt.png
590KB, 626x599px
>13th Doctor is announced
>Cloister gets so excited he falls and breaks his hip
>>
File: 1486704737287.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1486704737287.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>it's a "cybermen act as big stompy robot mooks to an emotional villain" episode
>>
>>79485848
Heard he's an asshole in real life, and his sontarans are shit
>>
>>79485785
Aren't those AIs actually pretty decent? Isn't 84 the highest AI doctor who ever got?
>>
File: 1443637382394.jpg (448KB, 899x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1443637382394.jpg
448KB, 899x1004px
>>79484838
>About to tansmogrificate before taking on the darloids
>>
>>79486017
AI's aren't all awful, but 250k viewers on BBC One is terrible, even if it is 11pm.
>>
>>79486017
No. 76 (for Love & Monsters) was the lowest, 91 (for Journey's End) was the highest.
>>
>>79485992
How much of an arsehole we talking?
>>
What's wrong with bananas? I love bananas!
>>
File: 1443536033854.jpg (66KB, 333x349px) Image search: [Google]
1443536033854.jpg
66KB, 333x349px
>>79485928
>mfw
>>
File: 1480695012122.png (437KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1480695012122.png
437KB, 1280x738px
>>
>>79485992
I met him at a con, he was really nice.
I did a meet and drink with him and a small group of fans, there was an Eleven (sort-of) cosplayer who was wearing some kind of corset in front of him, her breasts were pushed way too high and he was obiously trying to look elsewhere.
>>
>>79486639
Are you talking about Cloister?

Sorry Cloi-san, couldn't help it but I love u.
>>
Gareth Roberts was actually pretty good playing that blue alien Dorium in a good man goes to war, he was so jolly and comfy, shame he's a crouch irl though.
>>
File: ef.png (728KB, 599x591px) Image search: [Google]
ef.png
728KB, 599x591px
>Synopsis :

>WARNING: The unauthorised reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Your downloads are monitored. Internet piracy is a crime and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison, a fine of £250,000 or death.

>Come on, we’ve all done it. We’ve all downloaded a cheeky little something we shouldn’t have. After all, what’s the harm, eh? You never get caught. No-one knows. No-one knocks at your door and tells you you’re about to die.

>Turns out, there’s something hiding in the internet. It knows what you’ve done. And it’s going to stop you.

God, that could turn out to either be really preachy or quite interesting.
>>
>>79483835
>Not even Peter Capaldi liked that scene
>making shit up
>>
Who is Cloister? newfag here.
>>
Finale starts filming this Monday. Get ready.
>>
>>79486719
Prepare to see the Mondas Cybermen and David Tennant as Meta crisis 10 Valeyward. No I am not joking. You will all see.
>>
>>79486719
WEW LAD! If we get good set pics we might be able to guess what the overall arc of the series is.
>>
Reminder John Simms hates Doctor Who fans because they harassed him while he was shopping with his kids in Tesco's.
>>
>>79486827
Reminder that that's just something some shitty newspaper made up but I can't be bothered finding the picture of the article where Simm says this to post it
>>
>>79486670
http://www.cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/capaldi-thought-doctor-who-tank-entrance-scene-idea-was-terrible
>>
>>79486909
>[Steven Moffat] wrote this wonderful entrance of the Doctor on a tank
>>
>>79486929
>you know, coming in playing a guitar – which I admittedly said ‘that won’t work.'”

>He continued: “I said ‘That’s terrible, I’m not doing that, that’s so wrong in every possible way.’ And all anyone ever says when I meet them is ‘wow, that was a fabulous entrance you had on that tank with a guitar.’ So what do I know?!”
>>
RACHEL TALALALALALALALALALAY RETURNING
>>
Man the Finale is going to be emotional for Capaldi I bet. I know he still has the xmas episode but these two eps will be his last ever in the main series.
>>
>>79487011
GET HYPE
>>
Series 10 is going to be full on GOAT i'm calling it now and I'm generally one who critiques pretty harshly, we have two comfy companions, awesome looking settings and Monsters, and all the writers and the cast and crew seem to be giving it their all. I just get the good vibe.
>>
>>79486909
In the first instance it was funny. When they just had him brooding over a guitar at the end of every episode like a fucking emo it stopped being interesting and became the new DUDE FEZ LMAO
>>
>>79487054
>box-ticking minority companion
>comfy
No.
>>
>>79487054
Agreed. Plus Capaldi has some absolute GOAT costumes this year.
>>
>>79487098
>>>/pol/
>>
>>79487131
>>>/tumblr/
>>
JESSICAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>79487010
based capaldi, if only moffat had listened to him
>>
File: 1458395417212.png (349KB, 446x350px) Image search: [Google]
1458395417212.png
349KB, 446x350px
>>79486669
>torchwood_cascade_CDRip.tor
Sounds like a fourth wall breaker.
>>
shame the new doctor will be a lezzer but ''''she'''' looks enough like a man that I might give her a chance
>>
my
>>
>>79487555
balls
>>
>>79487593
are
>>
Everyone knows Doctor who will end on November 23 2063 with A CGI Render of Susan waking up from a dream in Maths Class.

Obviously.
>>
>>79487608
swollen
>>
>>79487608
Etheric Beam Locators
>>
>>79487611
Fuck offerino VoaxGhost
>>
Nu Who Rankings

>GOD TIER
Series 1
Series 5

>GOOD TIER
Series 3
Series 9

>OK TIER
Series 2
Series 4
Series 8

>SHIT TIER
Series 6
Series 7
You can't argue with these rankings /who/
>>
>>79486793
I still remember when we first got pics from s8 finale. Was good stuff
>>
>>79489643
>Series 9 higher than Series 8
Nope.
>>
>>79489769
Series 8 was mediocre.
9 was great.
>>
>>79489769
series 8 is the worst
>>
>>79489769
>>
>>79484648
I haven't even watched NuWho since midway through Tennant but ok, I guess somehow I'm a NuWho fag, despite having watched and enjoyed the entire original run.
>>
The show is dead.

https://twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/832247274822578176
>>
>>79489967
Get fucked. He was eye candy.
>>
Nardole was at my uni today.
>>
File: IMG_20170216_163104.jpg (218KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_163104.jpg
218KB, 768x1024px
How do you go from this >>79489967 to this?
>>
>>79489643
S8 had at least three good episodes. S9 arguably had one, and that was yet another ebic timey wimey Moffat wank.
>>
>>79490363
holy shit. what a fuck up.
>>
File: Contrarian_Club.jpg (28KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
Contrarian_Club.jpg
28KB, 500x304px
>>79490478
>>
>>79490363
>18 months off the air
>Series 10
>18 months off the air AGAIN

Reminds you of something, but worse? Time to close shop.
>>
>>79490439
>not liking based nardole
frank offerino samuel
>>
>>79490517
Quality reply, really made me think.
>>
>>79490533
I thought he was fine. He's just a literal downgrade coming off my husbando.
>>
>>79485992
He's a Cambridge graduate, of course he's an asshole.
>>
>>79490630
Sorry you messed up your A-levels f.am.
>>
>Doctor Who returns in 2019 after the 2017 Christmas special

Guys, I loved this show. I really did. I loved it for over a decade. I gave a lot of my life to this show.

But no more.

It's all over now. I can't keep going.

No more.

I can't love it like I used to. It's a shadow of it's former self.

A cloud of vapor.

A ghost.

Goodbye, Doctor Who.

For I once loved you. But no more.

No more.
>>
>>79490678
Give Chibbers a chance.
>>
>>79490660
>falling for the university meme
>>
>>79490703
How much do you get in autismbux? Serious question.
>>
>>79490678
>Moffat said five more years in 2015
They sure are spacing them out though, aren't they..?
>>
File: Ultimate-Hype-Train-S10.jpg (1MB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate-Hype-Train-S10.jpg
1MB, 1438x1080px
Why haven't you gotten onboard yet?
>>
>>79490844
It's coming along nicely!
>>
>>79490844
Because my hype is exactly zero after the last three seasons.
>>
>>79490844
What is a cheetah doing there?
>>
>>79490844
>Captain Jack
When will he return. He is eternal, praise be him.
>>
>>79486669
its about pirating big finish
>>
You should know, I don't always listen.

https://youtu.be/gQetOGxJVI0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE45UQkCVbM
>>
>>79490478
>An episode with literally no time travel is timey wimey wank
>>
SAY WHEEE
>>
>>79491663
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
Rassilon the Ressurected more like Rassilon the Roasted right?
>>
>>79487533
>ywn see a lesbian Hayley Atwell Doctor
jdimsa
>>
>>79491822
Good.
>>
Spoilerhounds on GB are saying the big bad of Series 10, and the entire Moffat era, is a new Time Lord called 'Hterag the Desare'. Apparently he was behind the voice in the TARDIS.
>>
>>79491862
What sorta name is that
>>
Did he know?

https://youtu.be/_Tlsd8TuzWY
>>
>>79492058
This scene is the Capaldi equivalent of David Tennant's "I think your song must end soon" in Series 4
>>
HOLY SHIT

http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/doctor-who-series-1-steelbook-blu-ray/
>>
>>79492138
Oh my god. It's beautiful.
>>
>>79492138
How do you feel knowing he'll never return?
>>
>>79492138
Wish they'd refer to it correctly as the first renewed series.
>>
File: 616135416313.gif (176KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
616135416313.gif
176KB, 312x322px
>>79492138
I'M FUCKING CUMMING
>>
>>79492236
like an slitheen in a pool of vinegar tbqh senpai
>>
File: 13th Doctor question mark.jpg (204KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13th Doctor question mark.jpg
204KB, 901x1200px
Not been here all day.

Pic related has suddenly appeared from nowhere to be the bookies fave for next Doctor. Will there be an announcement soon?

How the fuck could the Beeb afford her anyway?
>>
>>79492058
I think he always planned to do just 3 series, so yeah, he knew.
>>
>>79492564
He shouldn't have bothered if he was going to be on for such a short amount of time.
I don't mean that as a slur on him, more that in retrospect in particular, he could have probably done better.
>>
QUICK -- RECOMMEND ME A STORY TO JUMP INTO BIG FINISH

AND WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD
>>
>>79493057
Storm Warning.
First 8 story they did and sets up his range and arc nicely. Should be cheap on the big finish site.
>>
>>79493057
THE HOLY TERROR IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH FROBISHER
THE MARIAN CONSPIRACY (WHICH STARTS A RUN OF STORIES WITH SIX AND A NEW COMPANION WHICH PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IN REDEEMING HIS CHARACTER) OTHERWISE

BOTH ARE FREE ON MOST SREAMING SERVICES
>>
>>79492434
All the speculation is just people writing wish lists.

Almost none of them are feasible.
>>
File: matt.jpg (133KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
matt.jpg
133KB, 768x1024px
Fucking Matt Lucas got Doctor of Letters degree in Bristole Univercity today.
>>
>>79493278
He is probably the worst gay jewish fat man on the fucking planet
>>
>>79485424

Then stop acting like you are.
>>
>>79465891

>Moffat is still showrunner
See you guys in 10 years.
>>
>>79493781
>>79493420
Hi samefag.
>>
>>79492623
>3 series
>short

Smith, Tennant, Davison, McCoy, Hartnell and Troughton all did pretty much the same
>>
File: 555-come-on-now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555-come-on-now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>79493821
>replying to two different posts is now samefagging
>>
>>79493849
This. 3 series is basically the standard sadly.
Everyone leaves too soon.
>>
>>79493897
Bored, kiddo?
>>
>>79493897
Just shut the fuck up, you're the worst trip
>>
File: sigh.gif (2MB, 320x174px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.gif
2MB, 320x174px
>>79490844
>no chips
>>
>>79494012
>>79494116
Now this is what samefagging actually is. See the difference? :^)
>>
>>79494288
Ooooooh reeeeing now? :^)
>>
And there he goes again.
>>
>>79494288
No, cats, this isn't samefagging. Samefagging is you replying to yourself, taking your trip off and putting it back to pretend it's a trip and an anon having a conversation while it's actually just you, talking to yourself. This post has given you away, cats.

>>79494513
>>79494288
>>79494116
>>79494012
>>79493897
>>79493821
>>79493781
>>79493420
>>
>>79490844
>Gareth under the train

He's returning troo da dark, though, anon.

And he will nak foar tymez.
>>
File: 1462493978029.png (300KB, 427x523px) Image search: [Google]
1462493978029.png
300KB, 427x523px
>>79494754
No one cares about these elaborate shitposting schemes you supposedly uncover m8.
>>
>>79495176
Taking the trip off again, cats/wanderer? You're not fooling anyone.
>>
File: NO BRAKES.jpg (1MB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NO BRAKES.jpg
1MB, 1438x1080px
>>79494207
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Man_with_chips
>>
>>79495264
kek
>>
File: so sad.gif (2MB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
so sad.gif
2MB, 480x240px
>>79493957
Really hoped Capaldick would break this unwritten rule and stay for series 11. Sadly not.
>>
NO BRAKES.jpg
1MB, 1438x1080px
>>79495264
oops, I forgot the dates
>>
>>79495264
Why is the Blue Man Group on there? Did we get filming of blue aliens that I missed or summat?
>>
>>79495376
>he didn't watch the trailer forty-seven times straight
>>
NO BRAKES.jpg
1MB, 1438x1080px
>>79495364
FFS
>>
NEW
>>79495386
>>79495386
>>79495386
>>
>>79495264
>A man with chips saw a Spoonhead disguised as the Eleventh Doctor ride a motorbike to the Shard. Miss Kizlet used the Wi-Fi to control him. The Doctor spoke through the Spoonhead to tell Kizlet that the motorbike he was on was in the 2074 Anti-Grav Olympics and he came last in it.
I'm just thinking about how insane this would sound to someone without any context.
>>
>>79492623
3 series max is the norm since the 80s.
>>
>>79495420
>Spoonhead
>tfw there will never be cardassians on doctor what.
>>
>>79485785
More or less how I would have rated them. Except 'Detained', that episode deserved higher imo.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.