[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where they as "timeless" as Mike Judge claimed them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: BnB.png (112KB, 391x293px)
BnB.png
112KB, 391x293px
Where they as "timeless" as Mike Judge claimed them to be?

Or was their era really the 90s?
>>
>>79462636

Dumb teenagers are still dumb teenagers imo
>>
>>79462657
Pretty much this. The shit they made fun of hasn't aged well, but you can pretty much have them in any era, making fun of the culture of the time. They'd probably be watching YT videos nowadays, instead of MTV.
>>
>>79462695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZpWmgPPqg

Timeless like the three stooges.
>>
When they did the reboot, it was receieved notn so well by MTV. Only reason being the new audience that watch MTV were young pre teen to teenage girls and disliked seeing Teen Mom mothers and Jersey Shore being made fun of, so they disliked it.
>>
>>79462731
Oldfag here, this is why I hate post-2000 youth culture
>>
>>79462695
when they brought it back a few years ago they were still watching mtv, but were watching stuff like jersey shore along with music videos, and were even watching UFC.
>>
>>79462731
I'm glad they only did one more season. It was nice treat to see them again and they did a really good job with it. Any more would be overkill.
>>
>>79462807
> implying it's not understandable it would throw off the current mtv audience
>thinking every single young person out there likes those shows
dumb out of touch poster
>>
>>79462636
I think the 90s had a leaning to marvel of stupidity. The career of Jim Carrey in that decade and era of stupid goofs a'la Mrs. Doubtfire, together with the duo made an astonishing look into this.
>>
>>79462636
They are timeless as fuck
I only watched the entire series recently and it holds up, other than MTV actually showing music videos it hasn't aged at all
>>
>>79462695
It's fucking weird how perfect platform internet would be for B&B and how it still hasn't been done
>>
>>79463060
uh, guy? traditional animation is dead in the water
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.