[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie is silly. It's implying that people would give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (152KB, 1912x804px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
152KB, 1912x804px
This movie is silly. It's implying that people would give $4,000 to a random guy that cold calls them.
>>
People are stupid
>>
>>79461851
watch boiler room, it's a much better story anyway
>>
>>79461851
>implying that people would give
burgers anon, not people. it is a well-known scientifically proven fact, that americans on average have a mental capacity of a 4-yearold.
>>
File: 1462382436399.jpg (21KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1462382436399.jpg
21KB, 250x201px
>Get a call from a random guy
>If you give me $4,000 you will make $40,000
>Yeah that sounds legit here you go
>>
>Just tells complete bullshit lies
>"How you do that".
>>
>>79461851
but it happened. that's the great thing about it. it's a story that's so stupid and outrageous and mind boggling because it's true
>>
>>79461851

I used to work in a call centre, and no matter how dumb and shitty your product is, if you keep phoning you will after not too long get some human fertiliser that will buy it
>>
>>79461851

poorfag detected.

$4000 isnt a lot of money really, its all relative to how third world you are.
>>
But anon, people do things like that all the time, to the point where the government steps in to protect them from their own retardation. They send money to televangelists, they buy lottery tickets, they join pyramid schemes. Some people really are that dumb.
>>
>>79461851
Americans are fucking idiots.
>>
this movie would be so much better if they cut about 40 minutes of partying from it
>>
>>79463800
it was 80s 4000 though, and part of the scene was that he was scamming people who weren't super wealthy. just well off
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.